SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Joymax 300i EVO - Review

hachi

so far my rpm hit 6.9 travelling at 120km/hr at about 1/4 throttle opening. Just for a short burst then from 120km/hr back to 80km/hr then to 120km/hr again.

I have yet to test its true power. Still running as I am trying to clock a little more milege(1000km) than what is recommended in the manual, so as to make sure all engine parts smoothen before I really LUT it all out!

Edited by Tyson-

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much is this OTR?? how come i nvr see b4. mayb can change my x9 to this.

not Maybe bro....U SHOULD!!!! hehehe seriously...damn Worth IT!!!

:thumb: LIVE TO RIDE.........RIDE TO LIVE LONGER.....JOY is BMW :thumb:

Disaster ride : Piaggio ><8

Ne><t ride : HONDA CBF150

Current ride : BMW GTS

Future ride : HONDA CBF1000

hmmm...not sure if downtown is better...as I read somewhere that downtown has 10 more horse than Jaoymax...but i like the joymax deign more...I am previously a gts200 owner too...It didn't gave major problem thru out my 2 yrs ownership except wear and tear on exhuast pipe which gave a rattling sound...hope sym have solve this problem on GTS liao...thinkin of getting a silverwing/TMax...but the price I was quote I could buy Versys/vstrom 650(and alot of of other bikes)...crazy...

but heard that Joymax cost ard the same price as what e older version of silverwing ard 12-13k ... all the bike prices are crazy...if only e joymax would cost something like the old GTS $8K otr..

if u goin for downtown bro....i'd rather u Get >

already Tested while dey ride up to Thailand.....downtown and >

Appreciate if you can share with me more ;

1) your average speed you travelling and rpm?.....average speed varies for me....i always notice and ride RPM below 7....or at 6 ....so far 29km/l....ever reset meter to take note.....12l MA><....390km....i tried....but damn slow lor....rpm barely hit avoid highway too...hehehe>

2) how old is your bike?.....less than 7 months...plate FBE....done belting servicing twice already...heheheh....mileage already at 23K...and goin strong....hehehe....up North TOURING

3) which petrol brand and grade you using?.....CALTE>

4) which make of engine oil you using? AGIP....sumtimes OWS

5) any modification done? (e,g exhaust, fuel saver device used).....virgin STOCK PRODUCED....hehehe

Didnt know that with or without top box could have different on FC.

Just ask any motortiam these question. ...

1)Which spare parts is more expensive comaparing Nexus, SYM and Kymco? ..... of Course NE>

2)Kymco and SYM, which one has better resale value?.....ALMOST theSAME.....differ abit by cc....hehehe

ive NO worriesOn Taiwan's Production bro....now i know its Make and Quality it serves.....I had a Bad Impression of GTS at first til i owned it....it totally change my Life

Just ask any motortiam these question. ...

1)Which spare parts is more expensive comaparing Nexus, SYM and Kymco? ..... of Course NE>

2)Kymco and SYM, which one has better resale value?.....ALMOST theSAME.....differ abit by cc....hehehe

ive NO worriesOn Taiwan's Production bro....now i know its Make and Quality it serves.....I had a Bad Impression of GTS at first til i owned it....it totally change my Life...

Appreciate if you can share with me more ;

1) your average speed you travelling and rpm?.....average speed varies for me....i always notice and ride RPM below 7....or at 6 ....so far 29km/l....ever reset meter to take note.....12l MA><....390km....i tried....but damn slow lor....rpm barely hit avoid highway too...hehehe>

2) how old is your bike?.....less than 7 months...plate FBE....done belting servicing twice already...heheheh....mileage already at 23K...and goin strong....hehehe....up North TOURING

3) which petrol brand and grade you using?.....CALTE>

4) which make of engine oil you using? AGIP....sumtimes OWS

5) any modification done? (e,g exhaust, fuel saver device used).....virgin STOCK PRODUCED....hehehe

Didnt know that with or without top box could have different on FC.

Thanks for sharing your fuel saving tips.

congrats! By the way, what is the best speed to go during running in?

Lots of debates about run in.

As for me I just varies the speed but didnt go beyond 60km/hr for the 1st 300km (@5rpm) also didnt stay at constant speed. When milege hit 300km I changed EO & GO then slowly vary speed up to 70km/hr(@5rpm) then slowly up to 80km/hr(@5.1rpm). After 1000km I changed EO & GO then I varied speed up to 100km/hr(@6rpm). Always go fast then slow down then fast again then slow down again. I avoid riding at the highway as much as possible during 1st 1000km. As I heard that travelling via small roads during break in is better for engine as it allows stop and go then will make the engine more seson. Now my odo clocked 1500km and I had managed to clock speed of 125km/hr(@7.1rpm). I believe this machine still has lots of reserve power. So far the maximum rpm I have gone is half throttle or @7.1rpm. I have yet to open full throttle.

I still have been extremly gentle when moving off so as not to stress my new engine.

During highway with this Joymax, overtaking is a breeze as compare to my old GTS. It is responsive and it is fast enough for me. Very satisfy with its performance so far.

Think it is about time for me to test the true power of this Taiwanese wonderful machine. !

Well, apologies to Tyson. I saw the bike today. The Joymax is indeed a handsome looking bike. :)

The customised one looks even better that I thought.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2208/2489172451_1d8af358dc.jpg

Apology accepted.

Cool customized Joymax!

Have a good week end!

• 2 months later...