SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2B (2011)

Winsor

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys just a quick question. Anyone knows how often do they have Defensive Riding Theory lessons? I just went online to check and to my dismay there are only lessons on 14th and 15th November which I am unable to attend.

Thank you very much!

Not too sure but I waited about 1.5 months for my DRT few months ago.

Hey guys just a quick question. Anyone knows how often do they have Defensive Riding Theory lessons? I just went online to check and to my dismay there are only lessons on 14th and 15th November which I am unable to attend.

Thank you very much!

Not too sure but I waited about 1.5 months for my DRT few months ago.

• 2 weeks later...
stuck at pract 2. catch no ball wif the check back n blindspot. check too much oso cannot. check less cannot. lol

I'm doing my 2.01 today. IIRC, when checking blindspot, you're supposed to peer over your shoulder. Your back must not turn with your head, as it will affect the stability of your bike.

I'm doing my 2.01 today. IIRC, when checking blindspot, you're supposed to peer over your shoulder. Your back must not turn with your head, as it will affect the stability of your bike.

my next pract 2 on sat at 2.35pm :( good luck wif urs today! wads IIRC?

★ Renestar ™

R ♥ K

RS125 '08

RS125 Y2K

Fino Bebe '09

http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee323/toopadre/avt35.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just booked my Circuit Training in CDC on the 10th.. I was wondering whether we need to bring our own helmet on that day or not? And we only need one circuit training session right? Thanks in advance for any answers guys. It wasn't explained to me very clearly on the day I enrolled for 2B.

Just booked my Circuit Training in CDC on the 10th.. I was wondering whether we need to bring our own helmet on that day or not? And we only need one circuit training session right? Thanks in advance for any answers guys. It wasn't explained to me very clearly on the day I enrolled for 2B.

yup only 1 circuit training b4 you go for your pract 1! So maybe you can book both your CT and your pract 1 on the same day. you will need to wear helmet, gloves, elbow and knee guards, all these are provided by CDC except for gloves, which you can buy from the CDC counter at $1 for a pair of durian gloves, but usually ppl use their own gear, becos the CDC ones are stinky :faint: you can use their's or you can bring your own, up to you! :thumb:

★ Renestar ™

R ♥ K

RS125 '08

RS125 Y2K

Fino Bebe '09

http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee323/toopadre/avt35.gif

yup only 1 circuit training b4 you go for your pract 1! So maybe you can book both your CT and your pract 1 on the same day. you will need to wear helmet, gloves, elbow and knee guards, all these are provided by CDC except for gloves, which you can buy from the CDC counter at $1 for a pair of durian gloves, but usually ppl use their own gear, becos the CDC ones are stinky :faint: you can use their's or you can bring your own, up to you! :thumb:

I have not passed by RTT so I can't book my pract lessons leh.. The theory teacher told us to book our Circuit Orientation before RTT.. Can't wait for my RTT to be over, then I can book my pract lessons! Are the lessons easy to get? I mean as in available slots. Are the slots always full?

I have not passed by RTT so I can't book my pract lessons leh.. The theory teacher told us to book our Circuit Orientation before RTT.. Can't wait for my RTT to be over, then I can book my pract lessons! Are the lessons easy to get? I mean as in available slots. Are the slots always full?

So far LOTS of Slots ..