SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2B (2011)

Winsor

So far LOTS of Slots ..

depends if you are working or super lots of time. for people working office hours, evening slots and weekends not many...

★ Renestar ™

R ♥ K

RS125 '08

RS125 Y2K

Fino Bebe '09

http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee323/toopadre/avt35.gif

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

depends if you are working or super lots of time. for people working office hours, evening slots and weekends not many...

Now very free. 4 months of school break that's why hoping to get my license before school starts. Don't know if possible or not. The instructor said can book the next lesson right after you're done with one right? As in you finish one session at 12pm. Then you can book the a next session at 2pm.. I think that's what he means.

Now very free. 4 months of school break that's why hoping to get my license before school starts. Don't know if possible or not. The instructor said can book the next lesson right after you're done with one right? As in you finish one session at 12pm. Then you can book the a next session at 2pm.. I think that's what he means.

yup, u wana book more than 1 lessons at 1 go oso can. lol. beta go for lesson while u have school break. faster this way :)

★ Renestar ™

R ♥ K

RS125 '08

RS125 Y2K

Fino Bebe '09

hey guys, do i need a valid RTT to renew my PDL?

u mean u have an invalid RTT? to start practs, now u need a PDL. and to get a PDL, u need ur RTT. so that should b te case

★ Renestar ™

R ♥ K

RS125 '08

RS125 Y2K

Fino Bebe '09

Yeah, my RTT expired last yr, but PDL expires this month. Got stuck at prac 5 for quite long but now at prac 7.

Looks I must retake RTT again :(

new news bro. now in CDC to take 2b, starting from Feb, need to take BTT,(yes the class 3 basic theory test) THEN can take RTT, THEN can take practical lessons.. better faster renew.

I have not passed by RTT so I can't book my pract lessons leh.. The theory teacher told us to book our Circuit Orientation before RTT.. Can't wait for my RTT to be over, then I can book my pract lessons! Are the lessons easy to get? I mean as in available slots. Are the slots always full?

usually waitng for RTT is about a month.. but the circuit orientation is any time of the day go, just basic knowledge of the bike. not practical lesson, just sit and watch and walk around only, must go that before you can book prac 1.

Haha okay! So are you still taking lessons there?

i amjust waiting for my TP. :D

I don't need to show my bike here 'cus I don't have one.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g388/nghia_vn/Meme/ILied.png

any1 still at prac 1 lol mi still at there sianz fail 4 times leh lolx

any particular reason y u kept failing? gotta improve in ur weak points lor

★ Renestar ™

R ♥ K

RS125 '08

RS125 Y2K

Fino Bebe '09

I'm waiting for my RTT to be over on 27th then I can book for Prac 1 already!

good luck!

my RTT is on the 4th only, still two weeks to go before I can book prac 1. Going for that circuit orientation thing on sunday though. Any idea what is it about?

Mine was supposed to be on the 4th, but I changed it to 27th! For Circuit Orientation, they just bring you around the circuit and orientate you on the courses that you will be doing e.g Plank, Figure 8 etc. I didn't walk around for mine because it was raining pretty heavily.. Don't need to bring your helmet, just bring your training booklet!

Haha thanks!! I might be seeing you during one of the pracs though :D Btw anyone knows if I can use the same PDL that I used for my Class 3 or do I have to update it to 2B? Still valid :)

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

hi guys, im actually in ssdc but the thread there seems dead ._. so yeah, need some couple of advices regarding crank n figure 8 course..failed my prac today sighh....any advices, tips? cheers :)

CLASS 2B - 2012 | CLASS 2A - 2014 | CLASS 2 - 2015

Past & Current Ride -

YAMAHA Y125Z - FBA 5025 S(2012-2016)

YAMAHA FZ16ST - FBK 218 H(2015-2017)

YAMAHA FZ1000S - FX 9676 T(2017-2017)

YAMAHA RXZ 135 - FQ 5622 L(2017-2017)

HONDA NC750X ABS - FBK X2XX E(2017-????)

LOL what you looooooooooooooooooooool-ing for?

dk funny la lol suddenly see someone say class 3 pdl use in 2b.. maybe i dk la but.. its... "lol".

Cannot use lah, different class le...

I won't be taking pracs till march, and still subject to passing my RTT, since I accidentally cancelled my 4th feb one -_-"

how the hell isit possible to accidenly cancel RTT sia?! its like you confirm twice....

hi guys, im actually in ssdc but the thread there seems dead ._. so yeah, need some couple of advices regarding crank n figure 8 course..failed my prac today sighh....any advices, tips? cheers :)

Hi. My advice is, quit ssdc and come cdc. LOL jk! i recently finish my prac.. just waiting for my TP, so the last time i did.. infact what i always do for crank and f8... figure 8 my advice is.. try not to turn your bar, speed up in first, as in ya like really gear 1 whack then gear 2, and then start making habit by leaning, to the left/right.. when you lean you will be doing corning.. thats the point for f8..

EDIT- Oh ya do not EVER EVER USE FRONT BRAKE WHEN CORNING, just try to use rear brake you will turn easier

as for crank, i am sure you know about making a sharp turning. Before sharp turn stay near on left curb. same goes as before turning left, stay near at right curb. might wobble but crank course dont need to rush.. slowly but dont wobble soo much. because if you walk start and to the end of the crank course is not even more then 10 sec.

another advice, go revision.

dk funny la lol suddenly see someone say class 3 pdl use in 2b.. maybe i dk la but.. its... "lol".

LOL, I only confirmed here because I thought I heard something about adding 2B to the PDL, but I texted my driving instructor from CDC and he told me no need :x Maybe he misunderstood me too. Hahaha.

Hi. My advice is, quit ssdc and come cdc. LOL jk! i recently finish my prac.. just waiting for my TP, so the last time i did.. infact what i always do for crank and f8... figure 8 my advice is.. try not to turn your bar, speed up in first, as in ya like really gear 1 whack then gear 2, and then start making habit by leaning, to the left/right.. when you lean you will be doing corning.. thats the point for f8..

EDIT- Oh ya do not EVER EVER USE FRONT BRAKE WHEN CORNING, just try to use rear brake you will turn easier

as for crank, i am sure you know about making a sharp turning. Before sharp turn stay near on left curb. same goes as before turning left, stay near at right curb. might wobble but crank course dont need to rush.. slowly but dont wobble soo much. because if you walk start and to the end of the crank course is not even more then 10 sec.

another advice, go revision.

wah...superb....

From Honda's Phantom to ..................

Clearing each stage at SSDC and BBDC for bike license was fun !!!