SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2B (2011)

Winsor

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks. Managed to find it. 50/50 for RTT! hehe...

lol congrats! i remember i go for 5 or 6 times etrail.. all free, but scored 48/50, but whatever still pass, go make pdl la!

wondering how come some people account made in 2009 2008 now then enroll?

I don't need to show my bike here 'cus I don't have one.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g388/nghia_vn/Meme/ILied.png

Hi. My advice is, quit ssdc and come cdc. LOL jk! i recently finish my prac.. just waiting for my TP, so the last time i did.. infact what i always do for crank and f8... figure 8 my advice is.. try not to turn your bar, speed up in first, as in ya like really gear 1 whack then gear 2, and then start making habit by leaning, to the left/right.. when you lean you will be doing corning.. thats the point for f8..

EDIT- Oh ya do not EVER EVER USE FRONT BRAKE WHEN CORNING, just try to use rear brake you will turn easier

as for crank, i am sure you know about making a sharp turning. Before sharp turn stay near on left curb. same goes as before turning left, stay near at right curb. might wobble but crank course dont need to rush.. slowly but dont wobble soo much. because if you walk start and to the end of the crank course is not even more then 10 sec.

another advice, go revision.

i see..thanks for the advice! going for monday's lesson at ssdc...hopefully could make it thru! thanks :)

CLASS 2B - 2012 | CLASS 2A - 2014 | CLASS 2 - 2015

Past & Current Ride -

YAMAHA Y125Z - FBA 5025 S(2012-2016)

YAMAHA FZ16ST - FBK 218 H(2015-2017)

YAMAHA FZ1000S - FX 9676 T(2017-2017)

YAMAHA RXZ 135 - FQ 5622 L(2017-2017)

HONDA NC750X ABS - FBK X2XX E(2017-????)

lol congrats! i remember i go for 5 or 6 times etrail.. all free, but scored 48/50, but whatever still pass, go make pdl la!

wondering how come some people account made in 2009 2008 now then enroll?

i very sway. make account in 2009 to find info, enrolled in january 2010.

actually passed RTT in 2010, but kena dengue fever, shoulder and wrist injuries. then kena screwed over by grp mate during final year of my studies. at the same time also needed to work part-time for cash.

its as though life is giving me signs that i shouldnt be learning class 2b. haha.

had to take rtt again or else cannot carry on with lesson 7 and 8.

Never let someone else's irrational fears hold you back.

i see..thanks for the advice! going for monday's lesson at ssdc...hopefully could make it thru! thanks :)

all the best man!

i very sway. make account in 2009 to find info, enrolled in january 2010.

actually passed RTT in 2010, but kena dengue fever, shoulder and wrist injuries. then kena screwed over by grp mate during final year of my studies. at the same time also needed to work part-time for cash.

its as though life is giving me signs that i shouldnt be learning class 2b. haha.

had to take rtt again or else cannot carry on with lesson 7 and 8.

wa dengue fever and injuries last for 1 year?! you kena accident? wa lau by now you already riding liao. LOL dont worry no need rush. for me i like working part time and go lessons, waiting for RTT and TP i choing work lor, one side study one side work.

dk funny la lol suddenly see someone say class 3 pdl use in 2b.. maybe i dk la but.. its... "lol".

how the hell isit possible to accidenly cancel RTT sia?! its like you confirm twice....

Hi. My advice is, quit ssdc and come cdc. LOL jk! i recently finish my prac.. just waiting for my TP, so the last time i did.. infact what i always do for crank and f8... figure 8 my advice is.. try not to turn your bar, speed up in first, as in ya like really gear 1 whack then gear 2, and then start making habit by leaning, to the left/right.. when you lean you will be doing corning.. thats the point for f8..

EDIT- Oh ya do not EVER EVER USE FRONT BRAKE WHEN CORNING, just try to use rear brake you will turn easier

as for crank, i am sure you know about making a sharp turning. Before sharp turn stay near on left curb. same goes as before turning left, stay near at right curb. might wobble but crank course dont need to rush.. slowly but dont wobble soo much. because if you walk start and to the end of the crank course is not even more then 10 sec.

another advice, go revision.

When is your TP bro? How long have you been waiting already? I' going for prac 6 tomorrow.Hopefully can chiong all DRT and pracs 7 and 8 by this month.Just want to know what the waiting time is like.

When is your TP bro? How long have you been waiting already? I' going for prac 6 tomorrow.Hopefully can chiong all DRT and pracs 7 and 8 by this month.Just want to know what the waiting time is like.

Normal waiting time is roughly 2months for TP.

to let you know earlier.. DRT is the biggest problem, time wasting, killing machine... after you finish prac 6 7 8, by right you can book TP, but instead you have to wait 1 week more to book DRT, consist of 3 lessons, 2 hour each.. THEN can book TP.. also.. everyday week wasted, higher chance TP slot will be push forward, or closed.. When i finish my prac 8 on 11Jan, I check my Tp earliest is 21st march, but because of DRT i cant book, (only can see) so i wait for 1 week when i book my DRT for the whole day, (morning to evening),

Then i lost 21st march slot, then 27march slot. ALSO GONE, then latest i get is 10 april... imagine the time wasted...

yes.. i keep track my TP slots when i was waiting to finish my DRT

Enrolled september last year, started taking pract lessons this year. Took two tries to pass my pract 1 and going to pract 2 now! Any tips for newbies like me? :p

just pay attention to the instructor lor, scroll up and see my tips i posted previously! goodluck

all the best man!

made it through! thanks for your advice bro! :)

CLASS 2B - 2012 | CLASS 2A - 2014 | CLASS 2 - 2015

Past & Current Ride -

YAMAHA Y125Z - FBA 5025 S(2012-2016)

YAMAHA FZ16ST - FBK 218 H(2015-2017)

YAMAHA FZ1000S - FX 9676 T(2017-2017)

YAMAHA RXZ 135 - FQ 5622 L(2017-2017)

HONDA NC750X ABS - FBK X2XX E(2017-????)

made it through! thanks for your advice bro! :)

starting to corner more ah.. fun right? LOL

Anyone going for prac 2 next week? I haven't touch a bike for 2months + and I'm very worried now, my heart beats very fast whenever I picture myself riding on the bike T_T

you will be fine, lol..

I am heading to Pract 5 now! Managed to pass Pract 2, 3 and 4 in one go, pretty lucky I say. In fact everyone in Pract 4 today failed except me and I must say I was really lucky. Cycling alot really helps!

Class 3 02/06/2011

Class 2B 13/06/2012

NSR150SP FBD2**G June 2012 - October 2012

Phantom TA200 FW6**6A October 2012 -

Oh did you go for any lessons today? I was in CDC from 4-6pm and 8-10pm and both sessions there were Pract 1 students. Hmm I started learning at night and all my lessons so far starts from 4pm onwards.. In fact my very first Pract 1 last week was from 8pm to 10pm. I don't really feel any difference though! I am at Pract 5 now.

Class 3 02/06/2011

Class 2B 13/06/2012

NSR150SP FBD2**G June 2012 - October 2012

Phantom TA200 FW6**6A October 2012 -

Oh did you go for any lessons today? I was in CDC from 4-6pm and 8-10pm and both sessions there were Pract 1 students. Hmm I started learning at night and all my lessons so far starts from 4pm onwards.. In fact my very first Pract 1 last week was from 8pm to 10pm. I don't really feel any difference though! I am at Pract 5 now.

WOW just pract 1 last week and pract 5 now?! THUMBS UP. I took Pract 1 thrice :( My braking coordination still cmi. I think I heng heng then the instructor let me pass on my third try.. Hahaha!