SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] KTM Dukes

ktmduker

Better buy disc brake only after getting the bike. Also remember to buy disc brake minder. Or you might forget...start engine, move off, dang! there goes disc brake and fork.

you mean buy disc lock after getting the bike.... ;)

darn... still got minder.. that is a good point especially me being so forgetful. does xena sell the minder too ?

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm just wondering .. you guys are now riding the duke125 or still waiting on the list .. any pics of you all with your ride ? ... hehehehe

regular peeking in here cos want to know more on the feedback abt the pros and cons on this bike ....

cheers and yes ... Think Safe Ride Safe Always!! :)

21335_10151769662906654_1436797672_n.jpg

PULSARIANS SINGAPORE

" Hmmm .. Old does not mean ... old ideology, old fashion and old mindset ... hehehe "

" No Sacrifies No Victory " [/size]

mjbs64 : 97821440 P200 SplitFire2010aza Not for Sale!

hmmm just wondering .. you guys are now riding the duke125 or still waiting on the list .. any pics of you all with your ride ? ... hehehehe

regular peeking in here cos want to know more on the feedback abt the pros and cons on this bike ....

cheers and yes ... Think Safe Ride Safe Always!! :)

all of us are waiting to take our bike on the 20th. :)

Nobody has it yet in singapore. All under waiting list.

all of us are waiting to take our bike on the 20th. :)

oh i see .. cos seriously last few week I saw one at junction along jurong west ave 1 x corporation rd towards pie .... hmmmm

anyway .. .. hope to hear more from your experience with this ride when all of you have the bike on hands ... cheers to all of you !!

PULSARIANS SINGAPORE

" Hmmm .. Old does not mean ... old ideology, old fashion and old mindset ... hehehe "

oh i see .. cos seriously last few week I saw one at junction along jurong west ave 1 x corporation rd towards pie .... hmmmm

anyway .. .. hope to hear more from your experience with this ride when all of you have the bike on hands ... cheers to all of you !!

Only 1 FBFxx plate on the road. Demo unit. Many might mistake current dukes for this mini lamb.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f303/edwinling/2dvk46u.gif

Wow! Kelvar jeans arriving. Very prompt service by Draggin Jeans Australia. Looks like I will be a returning customer soon :)

Ordered on 8th Aug late afternoon SGP Time (evening Aus time)

Shipped on 9th Aug morning shipped

ETA 10th Aug end of day.

Decided on the xena disc brake with alarm. Kill two birds with one stone.

I found a disc brake with alarm $35 with powder coating finishing. Beeps on first contact, alarm goes off for 15 seconds on 2nd contact.

Owners

1) ktmduker aka Chris

2) bakkaiwei aka Daniel

3) edwinling aka Edwin

4) yatgp03s aka Hidayat

5) jackmmt aka Kit

6) tealbutt

7)

8)

Checklist

Some items are optional

Right riding mentality

Helmet

Cool cap / Balacava

Riding jacket

Riding pants / kelvar jeans

Riding boots

Glooves

Rain jacket

Storage box / Back pack

Bunjee cord / small cargo net

Bike cover

Disc lock + lock minder / Bike alarm

Parking coupons

Season parking

Cash card

* Please add / amend where required

I found a disc brake with alarm $35 with powder coating finishing. Beeps on first contact, alarm goes off for 15 seconds on 2nd contact.

Decided on the xena disc brake with alarm. Kill two birds with one stone.

http://www.webbikeworld.com/r2/motorcycle-lock/xena-disc-lock-alarm/

I'ved used the xena disc alarm before .. bought at cheong aik ....

pros : solid n convenient

cons: too sensitive, irritating alrm will activate in the middle of the nite for no reason ... (return and change twice but problem still happen .. last i threw it away),

rotor disc can damage if you forgot to unlock the disc lock when accidentally move the bike and if anyone vandalise it by dropping few drops of super glue then bye bye ... hmm ..

so for those using the disc lock .. good luck! ..

think wise to invest a proper alarm .... spy alarm should be ok.

cheers just sharing ...

PULSARIANS SINGAPORE

Wow! Kelvar jeans arriving. Very prompt service by Draggin Jeans Australia. Looks like I will be a returning customer soon :)

Ordered on 8th Aug late afternoon SGP Time (evening Aus time)

Shipped on 9th Aug morning shipped

ETA 10th Aug end of day.

wow thats damn damn damn fast for international shipping..

i think in the first 2 weeks of receiving the bike most probably my mileage will be high, as i will be travellin from jurong to tampines everyday..

Bummer.. need transport what to do. mrt 1 hour long, fares are increasing, people are racing to get seats.

i think in the first 2 weeks of receiving the bike most probably my mileage will be high, as i will be travellin from jurong to tampines everyday..

Bummer.. need transport what to do. mrt 1 hour long, fares are increasing, people are racing to get seats.

Ride safe! Try to leave earlier to pace travel time.

At least it is against peak traffic. Ride safe.

its the final count down...te te te ne.....te te te te te.......10 more days bros! or sis if any!

i got 26 more days....OMG...

anyone got the latest price for arai tour cross and shoei hornet? seems like a tie between these 2 and the AGV AX-8 DS...too bad the AGV got now orange design...

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/agv-ax-8-ds-helmet