SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

BBDC Class 2 2011

JSCJL

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I am one of the lucky ones to get to use the new bikes for class 2.

Not bad but I think the class 2a bikes are better in handling.

At the end of the day, I also have to pay more for the fee increases... over 70 bucks for the test alone!!!

Anyway, with the fee increases, the way the class 2a/2 tests are conducted has also changed. Now, total no of testees are only 25 each time, and apparently, the subsequent testee is only released once the previous testee has made the first right turn after the bend at narrow plank. So plenty of time for testers to scrutinise your each and every move. Not so much of the individual stations, but more of normal general riding will be looked at. Damned!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=224954

2B(8/09);2A(10/10);2(12/11)

Derbi "Black Maverick" Terra 125 (8/09-9/12)

Honda "Burly Bison" Varadero XL1000V1 (10/11-12/12)

Ducati "Banded Mustang" Hypermotard 1100 EVO SP (12/12-)

Vespa "Vicki" GT200 (05/14-)

"Brothers, what we do in life echoes in eternity."

Well, there's cool... New 600cc bikes for testees.... Well, during TP test, it will depends mostly on luck... When I was taking my CL2 TP test, The TP release the rider in front of me, just nice is the CL 3 trainees class finish. All of them are crossing the zebra crossing... Tp tester release me when all CL 3 trainees ARE NOT in circuit... SWEET. No "L plate" cars in sight... When the testee in front of me, me , and the testee behind were on the last bend before turning left into the circuit, that's when the bell sounded for the new lesson of CL 3 starts... All 3 of us pass the TP test with 14 demerit points or less.....

Congrats on ur class 2.

Well, am keeping fingers crossed for 5 Dec. During the course itself, have met so many other guys also being tested on 5 Dec.

Who else?

Congrats on ur class 2.

Well, am keeping fingers crossed for 5 Dec. During the course itself, have met so many other guys also being tested on 5 Dec.

Who else?

I'm 5th Dec as well.. 2nd attempt....you are right that they observe every single move due to small test group now....

I'm going SP this afternnon...maybe another day we can meet up....but i be alway for nov... and back few days br TP..

Bro u stay at redhill ? I have impression...that i have seen your bike before What's your surname?

From Honda's Phantom to ..................

Clearing each stage at SSDC and BBDC for bike license was fun !!!

I am not going back to RC until 3 and 4 Dec. Rainy season now, and I dun want to get wet each time I go there and back, and during the RC itself. Not worth the effort, and hence only go for the RC until the Sat and Sun just before the test on Mon.

Yes, I am staying at Redhill. Where you staying at?

I am not going back to RC until 3 and 4 Dec. Rainy season now, and I dun want to get wet each time I go there and back, and during the RC itself. Not worth the effort, and hence only go for the RC until the Sat and Sun just before the test on Mon.

Yes, I am staying at Redhill. Where you staying at?

I stay at queenstown , near you.... I have parked beside your bike for few occassions when I go to redhill market.

I'll be in the sat and sun rc before 5th dec.... let's catch up ...

I stay at queenstown , near you.... I have parked beside your bike for few occassions when I go to redhill market.

I'll be in the sat and sun rc before 5th dec.... let's catch up ...

Ah... the parking space on the blue floor...

Whatcha riding?

I also Sat and Sun RC, both 1.20pm sessions.

Whatcha riding?

Mine also on Sat and Sun RC, both 1.20pm sessions.

Same session as well...catch up with you ..

I used to park my phantom beside your bike.... and admiring your bike at the same time... ...which you park on the level at one corner and covered already....i guess

Whatcha riding?

I also Sat and Sun RC, both 1.20pm sessions.

BTW, careful with your belongings when parking there. some a55æ´ž stole my bike cover which i just had for one night...

BTW, careful with your belongings when parking there. some a55æ´ž stole my bike cover which i just had for one night...

Thanks...then i better not ride my other bike there....... sometime when i go the market on weekend....and park my car on the same or higher level....still see your bike there .... clean and nicely kept.......

now i know it is your bike....when i walk pass...i will look out for you also....

Thanks...then i better not ride my other bike there....... sometime when i go the market on weekend....and park my car on the same or higher level....still see your bike there .... clean and nicely kept.......

now i know it is your bike....when i walk pass...i will look out for you also....

Thanks.

Do call me the Vampire Rider...haha. I dun normally ride during the day as I have family commitments (which prevent me from riding to work). I only go out riding once I have tucked in both kids to bed as well as after I have finished all the household chores, ie. usually on Sat nights after 11pm.

Next to my bike is a covered-up Ducati Streetfighter man! But not mine!

Edited by fatboypin
Ducati not mine!

Thanks.

Do call me the Vampire Rider...haha. I dun normally ride during the day as I have family commitments (which prevent me from riding to work). I only go out riding once I have tucked in both kids to bed as well as after I have finished all the household chores, ie. usually on Sat nights after 11pm.

Next to my bike is a covered-up Ducati Streetfighter man! But not mine!

Same...i also ride..during weekend... and I'm also a family man.....and ride..when settle the family... I think i found kaki to ride around ...during the night...

Wow..... Duke streetfighter.........

Same...i also ride..during weekend... and I'm also a family man.....and ride..when settle the family... I think i found kaki to ride around ...during the night...

Wow..... Duke streetfighter.........

It's a Ducati man... a Ducati. Also another fellow weekend/early morning (according to him) rider, also harbouring dream to expand his stable until almost all the lots at the blue floor are filled up. Crazy bugger too.

But soon, he will have to jostle for the lots with me... because I already bought my Class 2 bike which my friend is keeping warm for me at the moment. Just waiting for the licence to ride it only, but at the moment still under wraps from the Home Minister. Will break the news only a week after I pass Class 2.... keeping fingers crossed.

My bike was covered only for just one night. Almost like a one-night stand. The covered bike is definitely the Ducati.

For night rides, I normally ride with another Terra friend into Msia on Sat nights for supper, then taking a leisure ride on B roads before returning to Spore ard 3am Sundays.

It's a Ducati man... a Ducati. Also another fellow weekend/early morning (according to him) rider, also harbouring dream to expand his stable until almost all the lots at the blue floor are filled up. Crazy bugger too.

But soon, he will have to jostle for the lots with me... because I already bought my Class 2 bike which my friend is keeping warm for me at the moment. Just waiting for the licence to ride it only, but at the moment still under wraps from the Home Minister. Will break the news only a week after I pass Class 2.... keeping fingers crossed.

My bike was covered only for just one night. Almost like a one-night stand. The covered bike is definitely the Ducati.

For night rides, I normally ride with another Terra friend into Msia on Sat nights for supper, then taking a leisure ride on B roads before returning to Spore ard 3am Sundays.

ha... for previous 2b and 2a....i also buy the bike and layup...and waiting to clear it to pass....by all mean...also very motivated to make sure i pass during tp....

this round for class 2 ........i will opt to retain my current 2a bike....cos in real life class 2 bike is too big for me...for regular riding.....

Probably , u should paint / markt your registration plate on cover..... then it will not be steal away again.....

your vampire riding is truly vampire one..and very hiong....one..... :)

phantom is 2a bike?

the cover was new, and didnt have the time to mark down my reg plate as yet. didnt know these thieves are so fast.

ha... for previous 2b and 2a....i also buy the bike and layup...and waiting to clear it to pass....by all mean...also very motivated to make sure i pass during tp....

this round for class 2 ........i will opt to retain my current 2a bike....cos in real life class 2 bike is too big for me...for regular riding.....

Probably , u should paint / markt your registration plate on cover..... then it will not be steal away again.....

your vampire riding is truly vampire one..and very hiong....one..... :)

phantom is 2a bike?

the cover was new, and didnt have the time to mark down my reg plate as yet. didnt know these thieves are so fast.

was away.... phantom was my 2b bike..which i brought prior tp....

had sold it away to a malay bro here..... ...i'm riding a italian 2a ..currently...

that thieft is already fast hand and leg......

so which cl2 bike has u brought :)

was away.... phantom was my 2b bike..which i brought prior tp....

had sold it away to a malay bro here..... ...i'm riding a italian 2a ..currently...

that thieft is already fast hand and leg......

so which cl2 bike has u brought :)

Monster 400?

Mine is vara1k.

CBF600 seems super sporty!

I found it much heavier than the s4 for 2a, and the handling not as nimble as s4 too.

engine v hot... hot enough to dry my jeans (which got drenched prior the lesson) by the end of the lesson.

• 3 weeks later...

Heard from a friend who took his 2A TP today that out of the 23 who attempted, only 3 didnt clear. Testers also did not bother to look at many details... he put his right foot down after bumpy cos of a car driving round the bend, but didnt get noted down on the test sheet.

That said, my friend was one of the three who didnt clear... He kena an immediate failure. Suay.

BTW, his next available re-test is in Feb!!! Such a long wait!!!

Edited by fatboypin
Re-test date

5 Dec is drawing near...