Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!
Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.
Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:
- Picture/Video Gallery
- Motorcycle Clubs
- Event Calendar
- and many more!
Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.
Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!
Global Reveal of the Harley-Davidson® Pan America™ Adventure Touring Motorcycle!
More information and news to follow!
🏍️ Designed to meet the demanding requirements of today's scooter market, the #DUNLOP ScootSmart tyres includes innovation normally reserved for Dunlop's full-size motorcycle tyres!
🇸🇬 Available in most service and repair outlets in Singapore!
💬 Send us a message for any enquiries!
Visit Us at:
Replacement Parts & Tyres
📍 34/36 Desker Road, Singapore 209566
☎️ +65 6297 2532
🕘 9am-6pm | Mon-Fri
🕘 9am-5pm | Sat
With a heavy heart, I am putting up my trusty bike for sale starting a family soon and I am changing to a car.
Had no issues with the bike since I owned it. This bike is perfect for Singapore’s urban riding. Awesome fuel consumption. I am currently averaging around 28-29km/l. Bike is serviced regularly every 6 months or every 5000km whichever is earlier.
Here are some details & accessories that comes with the bike
1) Single owner
2) Bike has never gone further than JB. Never embarked on touring trips before
3) COE ending on 04/2026
4) Low Mileage: 49140 as of 17/12/2020 (~10k/yr)
5) KOSO Voltmeter
6) Main Stand
7) Kajima Re-inforced Steel Crash Bar
😎 Hepco Becker Inspired Steel Crash Bar Guard
9) Exhaust Sliders
11) R&G Inspired Radiator Guard
12) “Spider” Handphone holder
13) New K&N Air Filter – Dec 2020
14) Kappa 52L Top Box + Rack
15) 2” risers
16) Extra Fuel-Tank Holder Bracket (5L emergency fuel tank included)
17) New Pirelli Angel GT Tyres (Front & Back)
18) Custom Rear Wheel Mudguard (Original Mudguard will be given)
19) Mudguard Extension
20) Pair of Fog Lights with switch
21) Original Honda Owner’s Manual
Looking to let go at $13,888. Negotiable.
If the price is right, I will throw in my AGV Helmet (used) worth $300 & a NOLAN Full Face Modular Helmet (only wore it once) worth $200.
PM me @ 90105916 for more photos or to arrange for viewing😊
Last of the carburetted KTM Duke. Light weighted (145kg dry) and more than enough torque to keep your smile on your face. Great city ride, nimble, fast from the start and amazing carburetted thumper sound which makes it more of a character ride than the efi successors. Unaffected by NEA ban.
Stock bike with: Brembo brakes Magura clutch WP fully adjustable suspension Marchesini wheels Steel braided lines Updated Silver engine without the issues of the earlier LC4, and with high flow heads.
Some upgrades: FCR carburetor Brembo RCS brake master cylinder New silicone radiator hose set installed. Lithium battery with switch for IU FBN921U New oversized radiator (May 2020) Clutch master rebuilt (Sep 2020) New chain (Oct 2020) Low 3x,000km for a 15-yr-old bike.
Registration date: 30 Dec 2004 COE expiration: 30 Apr 2024
Asking $6,000. Priced to sell due to work.
Best price is $6,000. If this is the bike you want, show your commitment and then we negotiate. Please pre-arrange viewing in Clementi at 81211154.
Reason for selling: Upgrading to Car and have a side bike. Non urgent sale.
Price: $38000 Negotiable
Type: Parallel Import
Colour: Motorsport (White, Blue & Red)
Mileage: 24k and on going
Fuel Consumption: 200km before reserve
No. of Owner: 2 (I'm the 2nd owner)
COE Expiry: 29 March 2026
Price: Negotiable for serious buyers
Seldom ride, as I've a side bike and used mainly during weekend. Never tracked on the bike. Furthest rode up is till Genting.
Bike is fully paid. Prefer full cash or source for your own loans.
Listed Below are the accessories on the bike.
1. Akrapovic HP Performance titanium slip-on exhaust (with LTA certificate. Legally loud with stock exhaust headers.
2. Alpha Racing shift indent spring
3. Shorai Lithium Battery
4. IAT relocation kit
5. Brembo M4 monobloc Black edition Callipers
6. Brembo 19x20 Billet master pump
7. ABS compatible HEL Hose brake line for front.
8. Sprint Air Filter
9. Bridgestone S22 tyres
1. Ilmberger Street Carbon Fiber body frame and swingarm covers
2. Carbon clinic Tank side panels
3. Paint protection film done at Juzz Wheelzz
5. GB Racing engine protectors
6. Motovation Sliders ( Front axle, Rear axle, paddock spools)
7. Motovation Heavy Handle Bar ends with slider
8. Quadlock mount
9. Bridge port L-shaped tyre valve
10. Puig Double bubble windscreen
11. R&G Tail tidy
12. R&G Frame plugs
13. Godsendworx Top and Bottom customised radiator mesh
14. Original 1 seater cowl
*Might have missed out on some accessories.
*All Stock parts will be handed over to the new owner.
Bike is very well taken care off under my care and served me well over the past 3yrs plus and pampered with accessories worth more than $5k.
Last service July2020. Done at Bikewerkz.
New owner will definately have a peace of mind.
Engine condition: 10/10 still the same smoothness and feeling I got from Day1.
Interested buyers PM me to provide offers.