SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

<Discussion> Street Legal Exhaust

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ultimately If the sound is fine, i would have make a big issue out of this. It sounded like a sewing machine mixed with minor bell ringing sounds...any bikers will be pissed...

Moral of the story is..... Do ur homework 1st nxt time.. Enuf said.. Enjoy ur new Street Legal pipe bro... :)

"Shut Up n Ride"

Blue thing is the stupid leo vince metal seal with cables warp around the end cAn spring. ugly like shxx..!

I dun mind not removing the silencer. Its the Kat(catalyser) positioned in the mid pipe which can be removed (obviously now cant because of the stupid seal)... The kat makes the sound more worst than my original exhaust.

Sucks big time...

If you insist, you can cut the cables using a wire cutter and remove the cat or cut the pipe into half or watever. Less than 10 sec can be done.

But since the seal would be broken, the endcan is no longer legal. If LTA or TP stop you then you must explain yourself.

Anyway the new rule applies to all brands, not just LV.

In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act

STOCK is still e best for me :) ... Frens told me "bro, change to aftermarket exhaust lah, can get better top end, shed of loads of weight, blah blah blah", n my ans to them "hehe, nvrmind lah, i no need top end, dun even got balls to hit more than 200 km/hr unlike my fz1 last time, now i enjoy listening to e engine whistling more than a loud pipe rumbling like mad dog, niwae with 1400, i have all e power i needed without e aftermarket pipe.. Hehe " ...

Wateva it is, past mistakes have tot me lots hence e result of present.. Some say loud pipes saves lives, BS, a good horn, proper attire (hate those riding with berms n slippers, might as well wear FBT shorts lah), good lightings (some mangkuk think its stylo to replace their headlight bulbs with other color, pure moron) n proper riding attitude.. That save lives...

"Shut Up n Ride"

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing. Should have be more careful. 1.4k is alot of money.

Many of us wants to change the exhaust for the rumble(excite our senses) a little bhp increase and cosmetics.

Maybe you could try to ask for a trade in ;)

Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r