SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

BMW C 600 Sport and C 650

parotae

Yeah... So no one here have done their 20k km servicing with pml? If the servicing cost 2k will really need to consider this bike.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kel we hv è option to do our major service wif 3rd party wkshops, there r afew of them out tare who r competent to service/repair tis particular scoot

********************************************************************************

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Pizzaboy_Siggy.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________

www.pizzahut.com.sg

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kel we hv è option to do our major service wif 3rd party wkshops, there r afew of them out tare who r competent to service/repair tis particular scoot

I know.. One good scooter shop will be ac motor. But I don't mind paying 1k for belt changes and etc. but if 2k for the servicing would be too excessive for me as I clock high mileage. PML is also one of the consideration of buying this scooter as my friends has given me positive feedback about them. Which mean the support by pml is one of my consideration. Rode both c650gt and burgman 650. I actually like burgman 650 for the smoothness and the ride. But due to agent support I decide to put that bike off my list.

Arai V-Cross2 Arai Rx7r3 Haga Arai Ram2 Arai Rx7r3 Conlin Edward Arai Rx7r3 Mick Doohan Arai Ram 2 Arai Rx7r4 Gunmetal Arai RX7r4 Shinaya Nakano Shoei X11 Kato Black Arai Ram 3 Gunmetal Arai Ram 3 Shoei Neotec Shoei J-cruise

KTM 200EXC Gilera Runner SP Aprilia RS250 Hornet 250 Gilera Runner Vxr Yamaha Yzf 05R6 Honda Wave 125 X9 Evo 200 SilverWing 400 Yamaha Tmax XP500 NC700XD STX C650GT

As far as i knw ah chong tries to avoid touchin tis scoot. He says too much sensors & electronic components to mess wif. However u can consider stamford or scooter narcotics for tis bike.

In dat case its wiser to get frm PI rather than pml

********************************************************************************

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Pizzaboy_Siggy.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________

www.pizzahut.com.sg

double post

www.pizzahut.com.sg

Anyone know what's the amp rating for the accessories socket?

Arai V-Cross2 Arai Rx7r3 Haga Arai Ram2 Arai Rx7r3 Conlin Edward Arai Rx7r3 Mick Doohan Arai Ram 2 Arai Rx7r4 Gunmetal Arai RX7r4 Shinaya Nakano Shoei X11 Kato Black Arai Ram 3 Gunmetal Arai Ram 3 Shoei Neotec Shoei J-cruise

KTM 200EXC Gilera Runner SP Aprilia RS250 Hornet 250 Gilera Runner Vxr Yamaha Yzf 05R6 Honda Wave 125 X9 Evo 200 SilverWing 400 Yamaha Tmax XP500 NC700XD STX C650GT

I know.. One good scooter shop will be ac motor. But I don't mind paying 1k for belt changes and etc. but if 2k for the servicing would be too excessive for me as I clock high mileage. PML is also one of the consideration of buying this scooter as my friends has given me positive feedback about them. Which mean the support by pml is one of my consideration. Rode both c650gt and burgman 650. I actually like burgman 650 for the smoothness and the ride. But due to agent support I decide to put that bike off my list.

Bro.. which year Burgy u rode b4? should not be the L3 right?

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Hornbulbfoggiesbanner2013_zps6e758ef1.jpg

Click Here --> <CMO> Premium Products - HELLA, Philips & Osram

Bro.. which year Burgy u rode b4? should not be the L3 right?

The latest model. Think it 2013 model, the one with side drl led.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using Tapatalk

The latest model. Think it 2013 model, the one with side drl led.

side DRL?

There is only foglight. which is running on Stock LED...

U rode how long? Sold off to?

There are only 6pcs in sg.

I manage to get including me 3 of us.

1 i heard is sold to Guan Hoe Boss's fren son.

Trying to round up the other 2....

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Hornbulbfoggiesbanner2013_zps6e758ef1.jpg

side DRL?

There is only foglight. which is running on Stock LED...

U rode how long? Sold off to?

There are only 6pcs in sg.

I manage to get including me 3 of us.

1 i heard is sold to Guan Hoe Boss's fren son.

Trying to round up the other 2....

I didn't own it. Rode my friends bike. Same as c650. Louis did carried in a at least 2. Not too sure if they are from GH

Is that the Burg Executive model with electric folding mirrors? I think that's the coolest feature on that Burg. The C650 would be perfect if it had that too. I would trade that for something like tyre pressure monitor anytime. Or even that factory alarm on the C650. Alarm and tyre sensor are kind of cool but nowhere as useful as the powered folding mirrors.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

I mean how often are you going to have a tyre leak to make that tyre sensor useful? Or how often do our bikes get harassed to wake up the alarm? But we squeeze through traffic on every ride. We need to park on every ride, sometimes into tight spots.

I didn't own it. Rode my friends bike. Same as c650. Louis did carried in a at least 2. Not too sure if they are from GH

Ok..

yeh 2 from Loois (white n Matt Grey)

2 to aspoon

2 to Teo Spray

That sums up all the L3 model.

All are from Guan Hoe

Well i heard about their garage's limited skill..

there are alternatives... so.. ya..

Is that the Burg Executive model with electric folding mirrors? I think that's the coolest feature on that Burg. The C650 would be perfect if it had that too. I would trade that for something like tyre pressure monitor anytime. Or even that factory alarm on the C650. Alarm and tyre sensor are kind of cool but nowhere as useful as the powered folding mirrors.

I mean how often are you going to have a tyre leak to make that tyre sensor useful? Or how often do our bikes get harassed to wake up the alarm? But we squeeze through traffic on every ride. We need to park on every ride, sometimes into tight spots.

Nice feedback.

more electronic linking to the innards... more scary....

Well useful electronics is called progress. Like ABS, trip computer etc. And powered folding mirrors like the Burg! Without progress we all will still be riding hand shifted 2 - stroke Vespas.

BTW the factory alarm on the C650 is simply the best I've seen on a bike. And the heated seats and grips are highly raved - just not by people in the tropics. Take away the heated nonsense and alarm and give me those powered folding mirrors I say.

Ok..

yeh 2 from Loois (white n Matt Grey)

2 to aspoon

2 to Teo Spray

That sums up all the L3 model.

All are from Guan Hoe

Well i heard about their garage's limited skill..

there are alternatives... so.. ya..

I see... I love the smoothness of burgman though...

I see... I love the smoothness of burgman though...

Agreed.....

Tried Silverrwing, Majesty, Tmax 500 & 530... This is the only one that doesnt really feels like scoot..... so....Comfort is there...

Agreed.....

Tried Silverrwing, Majesty, Tmax 500 & 530... This is the only one that doesnt really feels like scoot..... so....Comfort is there...

True. Must give credit to the rider back rest.. Most comfortable I ever tried.

Agreed.....

True. Must give credit to the rider back rest.. Most comfortable I ever tried.

As far as i knw ah chong tries to avoid touchin tis scoot. He says too much sensors & electronic components to mess wif. However u can consider stamford or scooter narcotics for tis bike.

Since the bike is from PML. go back to PML. If you dont love your ride you can send it to scooter narcotics. That guy know nuts. No offence but looking at his job, you are able to identify how capable or incapable a mechanic is.

Honda CRM 125-2004-2006

Yamaha X-1(Red)-2004-2009

Yamaha Spark 135-2006 june- 2007 jan

Yamaha Y125Z-2006-2008

Honda Super 4 spec 3(jan) 2007-2008 March

M.R.T -March 2008 till present

Since the bike is from PML. go back to PML. If you dont love your ride you can send it to scooter narcotics. That guy know nuts. No offence but looking at his job, you are able to identify how capable or incapable a mechanic is.

Honda CRM 125-2004-2006

Yamaha Y125Z-2006-2008

If you test ride the bike in PML, the demo bike is ****, they don't take care of it. It sounds like a lawn mower.

The 20K km servicing cost at most $800, thats what kris told me.

cos i ask him during my servicing.

cheers

Honda CRM 125-2004-2006

Yamaha Y125Z-2006-2008

Actually BMW bikes are not that far off from big Jap bikes when it comes to servicing costs. But repair costs is high due to the high costs of their parts. Repair and service maintenance are quite different. Also jap bikes are generally easier to work on, and easier to find mechanics competent in them. This is coming from a guy who owns a GS for 12 years.

If you test ride the bike in PML, the demo bike is ****, they don't take care of it. It sounds like a lawn mower.

The 20K km servicing cost at most $800, thats what kris told me.

cos i ask him during my servicing.

cheers

Thanks for the information. 800 still affordable.. After all we are paying for their service

Actually BMW bikes are not that far off from big Jap bikes when it comes to servicing costs. But repair costs is high due to the high costs of their parts. Repair and service maintenance are quite different. Also jap bikes are generally easier to work on, and easier to find mechanics competent in them. This is coming from a guy who owns a GS for 12 years.

is it the 1150 and before the older ones with lesser electronics?

It is quite true with the older rides. Maintenance are pretty straight forward.....

Its the electronics & workmanship/man-hour that is quite a handful in this part of the world