SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Selling CB400 Spec 3 (Pearl-Red) with lots of acess.

pohheng

bro... if you dont mind letting go ur exhauts pipe do lemme know please.. interested buyer. thank you

Ok bro. I will see if the buyer wants it. Cos I wanna give the buyer the best. Furthermore the bike setting is set with the pipe. Will let you know if I wanna sell. Thanks.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how much u looking at? whats the deal?

Honda Wave S125 (Mortal Kombat) FX 6045J [06-07]

Spark 135 (Transformers Cybertron) FBB 7182C [07-11]

Super 4 Spec III (Monster Energy III Red) FBB 2783B [08-11]

Honda Wave S125 FV 3157A [09-12]

FZ1S FBD 3365H [11-14]

Spark 135 (Yamaha Camel) FBB 4---M [10-current]

Honda CBR900RRR (Honda Repsol) FX 4---K [10-current]

Suzuki Bandit GSF1250K9 (20th Anniversary) FBE 8---R [14-current]

No help for reloan, selling at 5 digits, u need to do more to sell ur own bike, or just sell at a reasonable price, or simply push to shop to get ur market value worth. This thread is 3 pages long just bcos of the crazy price bro. I called u, ur nego is nth. Nuff said.

Bro. Be reasonable, how much things and acessories done to my bike? Is not that i dun want to push it to shop. They gave unreasonable price. I dun think if you were me you will push to shop. Furthermore not i dun wanna find reloan for buyer, just that i haven met a serious buyer. I believe my shop do have it.