SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Class 2B Enquiry

MdIskdr

hi all, on top of the several stages on getting class2b, how much (average/agaration) will class2b cost nowadays? assuming im an average learner, thanks! and is 4months(my holiday till i enlist for ns) enough to get the 2b license from scratch? tyty all ^^ happy deepavali!

Gold is gold no matter how muddied it is. -- Daisaku Ideka

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all, on top of the several stages on getting class2b, how much (average/agaration) will class2b cost nowadays? assuming im an average learner, thanks! and is 4months(my holiday till i enlist for ns) enough to get the 2b license from scratch? tyty all ^^ happy deepavali!

4 months is not enough. My fren, with class 3, took about 5 months to take his first TP test. 7 months to get his 2B because he failed first test.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/ki113r/Mobile%20Uploads/20150407_203245_zpsvojubra6.jpg

2004 - 2005 FR1284A ~ NSR150SP (FILA Paintwork)

2012 - 2013 FS7810L ~ NSR150SP (Pure White)

2013 - 2015 FBE9955K ~ Spec 3 (Pearl White)

2015 - ???? Quit riding

btw anyone knows the lag time from one prac to another? like, lets say if i fail prac 1 (touch wood!) and go to queue up at the kiosk to book next prac, will the next slot be latest 2-3 days after or 1-2 weeks later? im taking at ssdc..

Not too sure about SSDC, but at BBDC, the waiting period from one lesson to the next depends on the stage which you are stuck at and also if its daytime//nighttime you prefer.

For example my case: During stage 2.01 & 2.02, the waiting period was almost 1 week for me cos i prefered night slots. However, now at stage 3.02, its very fast, can almost get a night slot in 2 days time. In fact, if i want, i could re-take it again the next day morning.

I guess Stage 2.01 & 2.02 whereby you start learning the riding fundamentals like left/right turns and changing lanes, many have to retake again. The instructions refuse to let you pass until you get it right.

btw anyone knows the lag time from one prac to another? like, lets say if i fail prac 1 (touch wood!) and go to queue up at the kiosk to book next prac, will the next slot be latest 2-3 days after or 1-2 weeks later? im taking at ssdc..

wont be that long lah hahaha i failed my prac 1, and rebook a slot for the next day. infact, right after i failed my 1st prac, i went to book at the kiosk and there r still slots on the day itself for me to rebook....unless its road lessons where the lessons are selling quick like hotcakes~

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

CLASS 2B - 2012 | CLASS 2A - 2014 | CLASS 2 - 2015

Past & Current Ride -

YAMAHA Y125Z - FBA 5025 S(2012-2016)

YAMAHA FZ16ST - FBK 218 H(2015-2017)

YAMAHA FZ1000S - FX 9676 T(2017-2017)

YAMAHA RXZ 135 - FQ 5622 L(2017-2017)

HONDA NC750X ABS - FBK X2XX E(2017-????)

wont be that long lah hahaha i failed my prac 1, and rebook a slot for the next day. infact, right after i failed my 1st prac, i went to book at the kiosk and there r still slots on the day itself for me to rebook....unless its road lessons where the lessons are selling quick like hotcakes~

Wah so good ar? On that that itself got slot liaos. At cdc is different, must wait at least 1 week for next pract / next attempt.

Wah so good ar? On that that itself got slot liaos. At cdc is different, must wait at least 1 week for next pract / next attempt.

yup...my 1st lesson was at 8:15 a.m.....failed and shocked to see a 1:05 p.m slot for me to book! lol!

CLASS 2B - 2012 | CLASS 2A - 2014 | CLASS 2 - 2015

Past & Current Ride -

YAMAHA Y125Z - FBA 5025 S(2012-2016)

YAMAHA FZ16ST - FBK 218 H(2015-2017)

YAMAHA FZ1000S - FX 9676 T(2017-2017)

YAMAHA RXZ 135 - FQ 5622 L(2017-2017)

HONDA NC750X ABS - FBK X2XX E(2017-????)

hmm, hopefully got slots the week after then. THANKS BRO! :)

when i took it a few years ago i got delayed because i didnt realize i could book a TPT session even if I havent finish all the lessons. Just must have finished all theory tests to book TPT, but by the time u take TPT u must have finished all lessons. It's useful cause TPT waiting times can someitmes be very long.. Don't know if it's the same now.