SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Pre-owned bikes for SALE! Come in and take a look!

Mah Pte Ltd

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi any new vtec spec 2 or 3 bikes ?

You got PM.....

Mah Pte Ltd

Exclusive distributor for Triumph, Aprilia, Husqvarna and SYM.

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/1209/4df788f2e6a30c768ce4964.jpg

http://www.mah.com.sg

We are located at: 1179 Serangoon Road

E-mail: [email protected]

Tel: 6295 6393

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Sorry to write here,i dont know where to share for this case.

I am sorry for my bad english,i am a foreigner,came to SG to buy a motobike for resell.buy on MP Ltd on Serangoon rd.got deal price for SGD 30k and delivery time promised for 2 month.delivery would be on SG.Deposit paid for SGD 9K.get written invoice and receipt.

After 7 weeks there is no shipment arrival indication,i came to SG again and the sales told me they will use air freight to speed up under their cost.

After 8 weeks,suddenly they contact me to ask for more SGD 4k as they will change their vendor supply to another as their first vendor production re scheduled.and they gived me 15 min to decide.otherwise they will drop my order.

I refuse it as our deal was on 30K.

Until now 5 month later they never refund my deposit and never contact me at all.out of deal and out of time limit.

I lost SGD 9K,my 3 time trip cost,time and my business reputation.

I hope anyone here beware of this shop.i believe anyone here know MP Ltd is.need help and advise.

rbs