SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

KL Hotel Recommendation

alvinyansg

Heading up to KL in early Feb, any recommendation of hotel with secure bike parking?

thanks

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Alvinyansg_Siggy.jpg

Ride Safe

Arrive ALIVE

Bajaj Service & Spare Parts List #51601,Pg 1033

SBT Members List #49950,Pg 999

Pulsar Enhancement Info #39332,Pg787

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hotel sentral. Just came back from there. Bike safe. Hotel's location is good too. Near kl sentral monorail. Price abt 50-60 per night

hi, thanks for the input...

will check out the hotel...

where do you park your bike?

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Alvinyansg_Siggy.jpg

Ride Safe

Arrive ALIVE

basement carpark which is right beside the hotel. there're guards at the hotel lobby, a gantry at the carpark and cctv. the ceiling is low so i dont think lorries can come in but i might be wrong

IC...

was thinking of Swiss Garden Hotel...

more ex though...

Ride Safe

Arrive ALIVE

i checked that out as well. i felt hotel sentral was good for the budget and safe enough. cuz yr actually parking in the basement. as long as you cover yr bike should be safe. the hotel staff's bikes will park there also so yr bike wont be sitting there alone. they're friendly and nice tho and bike lovers as well if u can speak some malay you'll find out where're the kl bike shops and stuff like tt

Can try Sky Hotel Express at Jalan Pudu, just directly beside Bukit Bintang. Bike friendly coz they got their own multi-storey car park, got cctv at bike lot area and have a security guard at entrance, just came back from there 2 weeks ago...

:pray::pray:

thanks...

will check out these hotels...

Ride Safe

Arrive ALIVE

• 1 month later...

heading up KL again soon...

this time considering getting a service apartment for a group of riders...

any reviews on crown regency service suites?

hows safety for bikes?

Ride Safe

Arrive ALIVE

• 2 weeks later...
heading up KL again soon...

this time considering getting a service apartment for a group of riders...

any reviews on crown regency service suites?

hows safety for bikes?

Its a really good place. and its cheap considering that its on the nightspot stretch of bars leading to KLCC, which is just 5mins walk. hard rock cafe also 5mins walk. there is a basement carpark which is really safe. My guys and i always book crown regency when were are a big group like 10 of us. And we been staying crown regency for the 10 yrs.

• 8 months later...
Its a really good place. and its cheap considering that its on the nightspot stretch of bars leading to KLCC, which is just 5mins walk. hard rock cafe also 5mins walk. there is a basement carpark which is really safe. My guys and i always book crown regency when were are a big group like 10 of us. And we been staying crown regency for the 10 yrs.

Crown regency is fantastic. Nice spacious apartments, good location, secure parking.

Parked my bike at the basement carpark when i was there last weekend but found my bike uncovered and cover stolen the next morning. Lucky nothing from my bike or my bike was stolen. I did feedback the incident to the hotel staff.

Hopefully they beef up their security cause its a good hotel and i plan on going back there.