SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Looking for Husqvarna community

coconutman

9 minutes ago, Issac said:

Nice! Where'd you get the panniers from? 

I think he got it from Unit garage. I brought mine from there too.

8 hours ago, rapturem3 said:

dun mind me asking bros, what made u choose the husky over its ktm cousin? looks or because the brand is more exclusive? are husqvarna more ex or ktm? thnx..

I've tried duke before but at lower rpm its just not that nice to ride, it just doesn't feel smooth to me. Styling wise, husky looks more appealing to me. And to what I know there's limited numbers of husky on the road which makes it exquisite.

1 hour ago, ventus said:

I think he got it from Unit garage. I brought mine from there too.

Will check it out. tks!

Our ride is on Tambak Overlanders!

P.S. That's not my bike...

Edited by Issac

27 minutes ago, Issac said:

Will check it out. tks!

Our ride is on Tambak Overlanders!

P.S. That's not my bike...

Unitgarage is a little too expensive imo, I got a 1sided pannier at about 700 inclusive tax + installation.

What projects are u guys doing to your bike? I'm waiting for exhaust and the side panels. Next would probably be belly pan and headlight guard/protector.

Nice! Create more awareness. So is there a telegram group for husq? Or anyone wanna take the lead to make? 

31 minutes ago, ventus said:

Unitgarage is a little too expensive imo, I got a 1sided pannier at about 700 inclusive tax + installation.

You got it online or from local dealer? 

Yeah, I got mine from unit garage in Italy. And it yes it was painfully expensive for both pannier frames and bags (double whammy with both the price and conversion from euros) ... It's hard to believe that there aren't cheaper alternatives readily available for this model. 

I am definitely interested to learn more about getting an exhaust for the bike though, I feel like it deserves one... I think akrapovic has one but no idea where I'd order it or get the paperwork for it from. 

I'm hoping more accessories start popping up as I hear that this model is being manufactured and sold in the Philippines too... 

Edited by Jeevy

31 minutes ago, Issac said:

You got it online or from local dealer? 

Only can be brought online. They ship from Italy, takes abt 1week.

1 minute ago, Jeevy said:

I am definitely interested to learn more about getting an exhaust for the bike though, I feel like it deserves one... I think akrapovic has one but no idea where I'd order it or get the paperwork for it from. 

Akrapovic go to TITI at kaki bukit, tell them u wanna get an exhaust n u willing to pay all of it including the paperwork from LTA etc.

I will suggest get more people to order together it should be cheaper.

Imo Akra is super ex, probably all in 1.8k for everything done and need wait quite long.

My personal experience I waited almost 2months with constant chasing TITI.. you might wanna consider other brands.

4 minutes ago, ventus said:

Only can be brought online. They ship from Italy, takes abt 1week.

Akrapovic go to TITI at kaki bukit, tell them u wanna get an exhaust n u willing to pay all of it including the paperwork from LTA etc.

I will suggest get more people to order together it should be cheaper.

Imo Akra is super ex, probably all in 1.8k for everything done and need wait quite long.

My personal experience I waited almost 2months with constant chasing TITI.. you might wanna consider other brands.

Happy to go in on order with others if anyone else is interested. I'm not limiting myself to an Akra exhaust... As long as it looks and sounds good I'm all for it! 

Which exhaust did you end up ordering, and do you mind sharing what the experience was like with the pricing product and service? 

21 minutes ago, Jeevy said:

Happy to go in on order with others if anyone else is interested. I'm not limiting myself to an Akra exhaust... As long as it looks and sounds good I'm all for it! 

Which exhaust did you end up ordering, and do you mind sharing what the experience was like with the pricing product and service? 

Single cylinder bike exhaust doesn't sound really nice tbh unless u de-cat(illegal).

My old bike(R125) I fitted it with Akra,

exhaust 1.4k~

Catalytic converter 200~

paperwork(Akra cert + LTA) 200~

Installation and inspection 70~

Not sure svart/vit 200 has a slip-on or full system u might need to check. For my vit401 I ordered LeoVince since its approved 1k~

U can see what is approved for duke/rc200 and approach the dealer, very likely it will be approved since ktm n husq shares the same engine except tuned differently.

I would suggest go dealer 1st before go distributor, distributors r more exp..worst case if u need go distributor they are below..

LV = Gmax

Giannille=  motovation

Akra = TITI

Zard = ???

Have u all tried asking DW?

On 10/18/2021 at 3:21 PM, ventus said:

LV = Gmax

Giannille=  motovation

Akra = TITI

Zard = ???

Have u all tried asking DW?

Have reached out to several of them before... no exhaust mods for the 200... 😢

Do share if anyone discovers otherwise!

1 hour ago, Issac said:

Have reached out to several of them before... no exhaust mods for the 200... 😢

Do share if anyone discovers otherwise!

I got this from carousel, u might wanna check, need send them ur log card.

"Kindly call Arrow Master Pak Najib @ +65 96948025..."

Although I had order LV pipe but I'm still looking to see if I can got this exhaust 😂

unnamed.jpg

Lucky you! There's lots of options for the 401s... there's even the Akra slip on for the new 125s. I suspect the 200s are at the limit on the Euro5 standard and is tough to get more within the constraints of the standard.

I think as long duke200 has exhaust, u no need worry.

but honestly stock exhaust not bad looking, just that it's heavy. If u really wan sound I would say de-cat with stock exhaust, its illegal but at least its hard to check especially new bike 3yrs no inspection 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, got my 2b recently and am looking at the Svartpilen 200 as my 1st bike. Any good/reliable dealerships you can recommend?

I'm new to this so any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

17 hours ago, Dodomo said:

Hey guys, got my 2b recently and am looking at the Svartpilen 200 as my 1st bike. Any good/reliable dealerships you can recommend?

I'm new to this so any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

Congrats! I got mine from DirtWheel. They are the AD for KTM/Husky. Don't think you can get another dealer to match them in support as this is NOT a common bike so my preference is to go with the authorised.

Else, you can take mine off me when I get my 2A! 🤣

I'm heading down to the Bukit Merah outlet this sat morning so feel free to pop by if interested. They've got a display unit there (but no test ride I think). For test ride, it's at the Tampines outlet.

@Dodomowelcome to the husky, so when will u be getting this bike

@Issacsweet, vit401 next? 😂

Although it's a small community, anyone keen to setup a telegram grp, we can share mod ideas, what we had done, or troubleshoot on issues.

Telegram me @quiley666 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yo! How's everyone? It's been awhile and urgh...work has gotten the better of me for the past months. Seems like the community is growing but surely! Damn, I am as eager as a throbbing phallus for a group ride with em' husky.

Speaking of huskies in general, I came across alot on my daily commute: from a fellow svartpeepee/vitpuss bros to husky uncle and yes, you heard me right: an uncle with a 701 enduro, FULL LOADED with panniers and cases and what not seemingly better looking better than an ol' R1250 BMW!

@ventus: Hi Guys, I have setup the telegram group. Link as below.

Not much people, but yeah let's slowly grow the community

https://t.me/+vJ_z_uAJjdc3N2Fl

Seems like the link has expired, @ventus
Say I was wondering if any of svartpilen bros have issues with loosened mirror?

Also would be nice if you can flaunt your iron maidens as well :)
(I havnt done much mods myself but relocated IU unit to the front)
Some of those husky bros i have spotted and taken pictures of..sadly none for the husky uncle but I do hope whomever i have shown so far is in this thread!😄

PS.
Some freebies:
https://www.webike.sg/products/24843057.html

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-11 at 15.09.38.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-11 at 15.09.39.jpeg

Edited by Bolsacks

On 1/9/2022 at 11:59 AM, ventus said:

Hi Guys, I have setup the telegram group. Link as below.

Not much people, but yeah let's slowly grow the community

https://t.me/+vJ_z_uAJjdc3N2Fl

Thanks for the effort @ventus!

Hope to see more Husky owners in the chat!

1 hour ago, Bolsacks said:

Yo! How's everyone? It's been awhile and urgh...work has gotten the better of me for the past months. Seems like the community is growing but surely! Damn, I am as eager as a throbbing phallus for a group ride with em' husky.

Speaking of huskies in general, I came across alot on my daily commute: from a fellow svartpeepee/vitpuss bros to husky uncle and yes, you heard me right: an uncle with a 701 enduro, FULL LOADED with panniers and cases and what not seemingly better looking better than an ol' R1250 BMW!

Seems like the link has expired, @ventus
Say I was wondering if any of svartpilen bros have issues with loosened mirror?

Also would be nice if you can flaunt your iron maidens as well :)
(I havnt done much mods myself but relocated IU unit to the front)
Some of those husky bros i have spotted and taken pictures of..sadly none for the husky uncle but I do hope whomever i have shown so far is in this thread!😄

PS.
Some freebies:
https://www.webike.sg/products/24843057.html

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-11 at 15.09.38.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-11 at 15.09.39.jpeg

So cool that you've met and even parked next to fellow Husky! Never had that chance... those that I've spotted are fleeting...

Till date... no issue with loose mirror... I suppose it just needs a lil tightening.

19 hours ago, Issac said:

So cool that you've met and even parked next to fellow Husky! Never had that chance... those that I've spotted are fleeting...

Hahaha!I jsut happened to be moving about due to nature of my work (and after work sideline job). Usually getting asked if my husky is a Honda. hahaha!

As for that one picture with another husky (daytime), I managed to get hold of the owner after dining in at mac's. Dude was delighted to find out about another husky beside his (i intentionally did that to 'confuse' the sh*t out of him hahah!) We talked about a couple of minutes..could've asked for his number and join the group. haha!

19 hours ago, Issac said:

Till date... no issue with loose mirror... I suppose it just needs a lil tightening.

Hmm...must be factory fault; the nut to slot in the mirror seems tight but of wrong orientation hence my left side mirror (which is affected) needs me to constantly push forward in order for my rear to be seen.

Also, got curious about the procedures when it comes to exhaust modifications and found this:

It is in filipino language and rather interesting how they explained the delicate procedure..well svartpilen in general is rather 'special' when it comes to construction.

I'll probably try to do a translation..or perhaps if you have a maria, ask her😄 (I am a lucky plaza boy by ethnicity)

Another cool mod to make your husky sing better (with some risks):

The vlogger is a sgPR, stucked in PH..will prolly get a husky when he gets back.

Edited by Bolsacks

On 1/12/2022 at 11:13 AM, Bolsacks said:

Also, got curious about the procedures when it comes to exhaust modifications and found this:

It is in filipino language and rather interesting how they explained the delicate procedure..well svartpilen in general is rather 'special' when it comes to construction.

I'll probably try to do a translation..or perhaps if you have a maria, ask her😄 (I am a lucky plaza boy by ethnicity)

Another cool mod to make your husky sing better (with some risks):

The vlogger is a sgPR, stucked in PH..will prolly get a husky when he gets back.

The pros do the installation with ease... it's definitely tougher for the layman! 

Didn't know about the sgPR blogger... hopefully he'll join in the husky group when he returns!

"lucky plaza boy" :) love the way you describe it... Cheers!

Met a fellow Husky on ECP last night (around 8+/9pm)... shout out if you are here. Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...