SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Noisy P Plate FBF 9440Z Part 2 (Using Superglue to glue my fuel lid)

rick81

ok, previoulsy i complained about the rider non stop revving of hid FBF 9440Z at multi storey carpark..long story cut short...

Today i went to my bike,rode off and was about to pump petro,realized stuck with super glue..LOL..What a Coincidence after posting...haha.. pattern and stunt..luckily my bike tank is always at 3/4 full.

i  spoke to him face to face about his exhaust loudness, we had a conversation before like a month ago and also his friend ''WHO CLAIMS WHO DOESNT KNOW HIM"' but i saw him mingle and meet up with him riding a identical bike like his.

the funny part is who knows what bike i m riding and who made this complaint about his non stop revving?

Anyway,instead of settle this amicably and about the unnecessary revving noise pollution, someone decided to pull stunt and do things the illegal way by act of mischief

Police Report already made.. its ok, i hope the culprit or shall i say the offender/criminal is reading this, you can carry on with your stunts, i be collecting all videos/photos of evidence, dun intimidate me with your illegal and childish act.. we all know whose in the wrong..i can truly say, i m sad for your family with you performing such disgraceful act..

Edited by rick81
typo error

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi boss, don’t anyhow blame though. How sure are you that it’s the guy that did it. And I think by posting it here you already assume it’s the bike that did it. 

Edited by Matbikersje

2 hours ago, Matbikersje said:

Hi boss, don’t anyhow blame though. How sure are you that it’s the guy that did it. And I think by posting it here you already assume it’s the bike that did it. 

Hi Bro...Err..blame who??i dun assume is the rider, i assume he is the suspect,just as my statement n report to police/io

Apologies if you misread but which part did i say that its the rider who did it?

Edited by rick81

On 1/7/2022 at 3:54 PM, rick81 said:

ok, previoulsy i complained about the rider non stop revving of hid FBF 9440Z at multi storey carpark..long story cut short...

Today i went to my bike,rode off and was about to pump petro,realized stuck with super glue..LOL..What a Coincidence after posting...haha.. pattern and stunt..luckily my bike tank is always at 3/4 full.

i  spoke to him face to face about his exhaust loudness, we had a conversation before like a month ago and also his friend ''WHO CLAIMS WHO DOESNT KNOW HIM"' but i saw him mingle and meet up with him riding a identical bike like his.

the funny part is who knows what bike i m riding and who made this complaint about his non stop revving?

Anyway,instead of settle this amicably and about the unnecessary revving noise pollution, someone decided to pull stunt and do things the illegal way by act of mischief

Police Report already made.. its ok, i hope the culprit or shall i say the offender/criminal is reading this, you can carry on with your stunts, i be collecting all videos/photos of evidence, dun intimidate me with your illegal and childish act.. we all know whose in the wrong..i can truly say, i m sad for your family with you performing such disgraceful act..

aiyo.. bro.. no need to create another thread in SBF.. can just use back the old thread you previously use.. 

and since you already update the police.. also no need to update here...

On 1/7/2022 at 5:42 PM, Matbikersje said:

hmmmm.. if I had a face to face confrontation.. next my fuel tank is with glue.. then yes.. I'lll suspect him.. LOL...

No offence to any rider.. but I believe usually will be if kanna such cases, will definitely feel like it's the one that just have a confrontation.. but again.. the full number plate is uncalled for.. 

On 1/7/2022 at 7:43 PM, rick81 said:

Hi Bro...Err..blame who??i dun assume is the rider, i assume he is the suspect,just as my statement n report to police/io

Apologies if you misread but which part did i say that its the rider who did it?

chill la.. but again.. you post here better then Facebook.. LOL..

and just to check, when you ask that rider above, got ask nicely bo.. if you are like beh song and talk to him, he confirm also not happy.. i just hope it goes all well for both of you.

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

On 1/10/2022 at 6:14 AM, adesmond2 said:

aiyo.. bro.. no need to create another thread in SBF.. can just use back the old thread you previously use.. 

and since you already update the police.. also no need to update here...

hmmmm.. if I had a face to face confrontation.. next my fuel tank is with glue.. then yes.. I'lll suspect him.. LOL...

No offence to any rider.. but I believe usually will be if kanna such cases, will definitely feel like it's the one that just have a confrontation.. but again.. the full number plate is uncalled for.. 

chill la.. but again.. you post here better then Facebook.. LOL..

and just to check, when you ask that rider above, got ask nicely bo.. if you are like beh song and talk to him, he confirm also not happy.. i just hope it goes all well for both of you.

Pls leh,the previous post was removed,n as said,i dun define it as a confrontation and it isnt,''HE''and ''THEY''whoM i spoke to knows the best, it was a CAUSAL talk n conversation, u think i just walk up to some strangerS n start a argument meh? i m not that low EQ.

Again,the bike no is for the noisy revving issue, i did not state that the rider is the one who did it,As mentioned,pls read if u didnt, A Suspect ,same as my report to the I/O.

Again,it could be more than 1 suspect,maybe 2..who knows?

Sounds easy for u cos it didnt happen to u mah

Anyway,its not a closed case,will gather all evidence n  catch the culprit or culprits responsible for it,who knows, maybe the culprits or their frds are following this thread but i will make sure i find those involved.

Edited by rick81