SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Hello Riders,

I would like to buy a 2nd hand bike from direct sellers. But I have no expertise or knowledge to access the bike condition.

Is there any company/expert in Singapore that you can hire to assist you when purchasing 2nd bike from direct sellers.

Thank you,

Benoi

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Ben72 said:

Hello Riders,

I would like to buy a 2nd hand bike from direct sellers. But I have no expertise or knowledge to access the bike condition.

Is there any company/expert in Singapore that you can hire to assist you when purchasing 2nd bike from direct sellers.

Thank you,

Benoi

have.. your bike buddies.. your direct family members.. here.. if I'm free, I can go down see see look look for you (provided it's along the way) I will not go out of my way to check a bike for someone whom I never see before.. 

Out of my way = I stay Punggol - (if bike at punggol/SK (or less then 5min of ride), I dun mind dropping by to see when I'm available for you) 

Or if I'm heading to some towns, and that town just nice is where your potential bike is, I dun mind dropping by and see for you as well..

Usually I'll go and see for other people, (provided it's 2B/2A) then I'll give my comments to the buyer.. The buyer negotiate with the seller.. Since I DIY.. so I technically dismantled my bike down to parts except critical parts like engines and etc..

Negotiation is between you and the seller.. viewers only give comments and advises. (Dun expect viewers to negotiate pricing or etc with sellers since we are not supposed to.)

(to top it off.. need to see what bike you wan to buy, best to check with that group since they will be more familiar with the "easily spoilt" parts..)

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055