SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Hi

I need help from experienced rider.

I get my new Yamaha FJR1300 2023 till today mileage is about 250+ km facing the hander bar tilted right when riding on straight on the road, estimated tilt about 8 degree towards right. when the 1st day i collected my bike i found the problem and informed the bike shop as a reply he as me to go down agent to check the issues.

When my 1st visit to agent about 100+ km to check on the handler bar tilted right issues on the straight road, the reply form agent mechanic is your riding and hand issues the bike has no problem. My bike had request other bike mechanic and rider to test the feed back are the same handle bar problem.

I need advice from all experience rider is a new bike with such problem what should i do next ?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/6/2023 at 9:15 PM, Vinteo said:

Hi

I need help from experienced rider.

I get my new Yamaha FJR1300 2023 till today mileage is about 250+ km facing the hander bar tilted right when riding on straight on the road, estimated tilt about 8 degree towards right. when the 1st day i collected my bike i found the problem and informed the bike shop as a reply he as me to go down agent to check the issues.

When my 1st visit to agent about 100+ km to check on the handler bar tilted right issues on the straight road, the reply form agent mechanic is your riding and hand issues the bike has no problem. My bike had request other bike mechanic and rider to test the feed back are the same handle bar problem.

I need advice from all experience rider is a new bike with such problem what should i do next ?

question, you brought from HL? Or dealers? If dealers, it's their words against your word liao.. 

alternatively.. go to Hong Leong if yours is NOT parallel import. say you just brought your bike from one of the dealer.. but the handlebar is not straight.. 

If PI (Parallel import) - no choice but to cough out money yourself to change a new handlebar.. PI ports = no support

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Warranty by HL but they test ride say is normal is my riding problem I request other to test ride they feed back the same  issues for me as a agent give of such reply i am very disappointed. 

Thank for the reply  if came to worst I need pay my own service any good shop recommend and what is the estimated cost if you could share would be helpful?

3 hours ago, Vinteo said:

Warranty by HL but they test ride say is normal is my riding problem I request other to test ride they feed back the same  issues for me as a agent give of such reply i am very disappointed. 

if they test ride and say your issue then no choice..

2 hours ago, Vinteo said:

Thank for the reply  if came to worst I need pay my own service any good shop recommend and what is the estimated cost if you could share would be helpful?

actually if you wan, can go Planet motor and ask them if they can help to test or not.. see if the handlebar got "bend" or not.. they can help you order a original handlebar as well.. but no promises if they ok to help or not cuz they could be very very busy at times..

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055