SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[cdc] 2b

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys..i just registered for 2b at cdc too. how come the next theory 1 lesson is in mid april?? according to my friend theory lessons are conducted everyday...anyone having the same problem? is it a booking problem or are cdc theory lessons really so few? anyone can give advice will be much appreciated!

Hey mann! I just registered for my 2b just now too! My theory lessons are in mid April too!

Was being told cdc does not have much theories/they dun have it everyday.

Smooth wrists for the twists

B3gHfaDCAAATWkk.jpg

Class 2B - 18092013

Billy - TZM 150 YPVS (21092013-21112013)

Bobby - KRR 150 KIPS (31122013-26092014)

Spanky - LC 135 (30092014-Present)

One thing good about going to SSDC is that u don't have to book for your theory lesson, u can just walk in as long they have the theory lesson u wanna go. Downside is u pay more for practical lesson cos each lesson is 120 mins.

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

@ Kampong Ubi Driving Centre

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

@ Pan Country Driving Centre

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

@ Singapore Safety Driving Centre

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

One thing good about going to SSDC is that u don't have to book for your theory lesson, u can just walk in as long they have the theory lesson u wanna go. Downside is u pay more for practical lesson cos each lesson is 120 mins.

Hmmm, prices differences aren't much of a deal. For me, being a hectic guy, go for the nearest centre. :)

B3gHfaDCAAATWkk.jpg

Class 2B - 18092013

I enrolled too!

Pity, this is the nearest driving centre to me and the theory lessons are so scarce :(

Gonna take a while to get my license.. luckily i can skip Basic Theory.

Booked my btt back in january, took it ytd, theories in a mth :cry:

B3gHfaDCAAATWkk.jpg

Class 2B - 18092013

Can try helmetboy if u just wanna buy those normal helmet for school use. Chiap Lee, Regina, Racing World, if u wanna get branded helmet.

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

@ Kampong Ubi Driving Centre

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

@ Pan Country Driving Centre

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

@ Singapore Safety Driving Centre

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Gonna invest in a good open face helmet since i'll just use it if i pass. Don't want to waste any money buying a full face for use if i pass.

The AGV Blade looks super cool, even better the visor is replaceable with a smoke finish visor for day use, any idea on price and whether it has a PSB rating?

Managed to book Theory 1-4 on 17-18 april and Defensive Riding Theory 1-3 on 25-26 April.

Clear it all in 4 days.

Anyone bought a helmet yet? Any recommendations on what shop to go to?

Guess im gonna see u for the rtt lessons uh.. my drt on 20th thought :cheeky:

Helmet wise, gonna wear my 5yr old pillion-helmet. hahahah but need to see if got PSB rating.

My problem now is elbow and knee pads since it wun be of much use for me after graduating from 2b.

B3gHfaDCAAATWkk.jpg

Class 2B - 18092013

haha I only managed to booked the ones on 25th and 26th.

1 thing i found out is you got to be super fast and kiasu in booking. but since my theory is so far away, i won't book my practical yet, getting my PDL this saturday.

done with my orientation yesterday.

after many years of NATO (no action talk only) i finally took the first step of enrolling at cdc yesterday. usd to ride 20 years ago, so i'm hoping it will help me minimize the number of lessons. been driving a car for 25 years so that experience should help too. but a bit disappointed at the long waiting times for lessons based on the online system.

A Journey of a Thousand Revs Begins with the First Gear Change...

after many years of NATO (no action talk only) i finally took the first step of enrolling at cdc yesterday. usd to ride 20 years ago, so i'm hoping it will help me minimize the number of lessons. been driving a car for 25 years so that experience should help too. but a bit disappointed at the long waiting times for lessons based on the online system.

you had a license? maybe just need a refresher course?

the theory is a killer too, according to the instructor. he told us at orientation it's the single thing holding back a lot of students because of the ridiculous waiting time.

Wow! Well, never too late bro. Pass 2b buy sm/sportbike uh. Young in heart. Hehe.

Anw, im quite confident u can pass thru lessons quite easily since u ride before =)

B3gHfaDCAAATWkk.jpg

Class 2B - 18092013

the theory is a killer too, according to the instructor. he told us at orientation it's the single thing holding back a lot of students because of the ridiculous waiting time.

Hahaha Yeapp! Cuz if u fail rtt ah, sial ah wait 2 mths again. Like that waiting to pass 2b is like waiting for watermelon drop from tree sia.

And i suggest u book pracs when booking pdl. Cuz bladdy hell, lesson slot filling up fast.

1 more thing, check ur pdl after getting from the lady! Bladdy hell that time i got, she gave me class 3. Then need go back chg.

B3gHfaDCAAATWkk.jpg

Class 2B - 18092013

i used to ride in KL 20 years ago. back then, you can ride with L plate. and we are talking about malaysia here... if any issue... can ahem... settle... So i never bothered to get my full license. i think i can just take 1 day off and do all the theory at once? lol

Wow! Well, never too late bro. Pass 2b buy sm/sportbike uh. Young in heart. Hehe.

Anw, im quite confident u can pass thru lessons quite easily since u ride before =)

i targetting a aprilia 125.... but one step at a time ah... booked my orientation on weds 27th march.

Hahaha Yeapp! Cuz if u fail rtt ah, sial ah wait 2 mths again. Like that waiting to pass 2b is like waiting for watermelon drop from tree sia.

And i suggest u book pracs when booking pdl. Cuz bladdy hell, lesson slot filling up fast.

1 more thing, check ur pdl after getting from the lady! Bladdy hell that time i got, she gave me class 3. Then need go back chg.

thanks for the tip... my work schedule is flexible, so i can do some lessons during working hours - might be helpful i suppose.

i targetting a aprilia 125.... but one step at a time ah... booked my orientation on weds 27th march.

Aiseh man! the 2t rs125 or the 4t rs4? The rs125, swee. Exhaust sounds orgaasmic. Speed is there too. Well, im an exhaust freak, so going for a SM instead :)

The rest: Any bikes u guys aiming for? :angel:

B3gHfaDCAAATWkk.jpg

Class 2B - 18092013

Btt on 3rd of april. I've been waiting for it for so long. Finally it's coming nearer and nearer.

If you think you got it, then get it.

Spark 135 [FBA 43** R]

Kawasaki KRR150 [FY 87**P]

Honda CBR400RR [FM 50**X]

Spark 135 [FBE ***** *]

Ducati 848 Evo Corse [FBF 8*** X]

Aiseh man! the 2t rs125 or the 4t rs4? The rs125, swee. Exhaust sounds orgaasmic. Speed is there too. Well, im an exhaust freak, so going for a SM instead :)

The rest: Any bikes u guys aiming for? :angel:

it will be easier to find a used 2 stroker but i am more interested in the 4 stroker as i lazy to do 2t mix.....