SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Where to find Anodize Service In Sg

Where to Find shop that do colored anodize aluminium parts....

o_O in order to finish 1st, first you got to finish ...

kr '02, 125z '03, kr '03, gilera '05, spark '06, drz '07, wave '08, 125z '09, superfour spec3 '11, drz400sm '11

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 shops that i know of that riders go to for anodizing

L2 Metal Finishing

5068 AMK Indistrial Park 2 #01-1457

Advance Chemical Treatment

3029A Ubi Road 3 #01-102

I've been to ubi one before...u need to strip the items u want to anodize from ur bike and sent to them..

hope that helps :angel:

'97 CB400 F3V (NC31) :cool:

2 shops that i know of that riders go to for anodizing

L2 Metal Finishing

5068 AMK Indistrial Park 2 #01-1457

Advance Chemical Treatment

3029A Ubi Road 3 #01-102

I've been to ubi one before...u need to strip the items u want to anodize from ur bike and sent to them..

hope that helps :angel:

Bro, care to share what you anodized and what was the price like? :)

Bro, care to share what you anodized and what was the price like? :)

i sent my evotech top yoke nut, zeta stem cap & ahboi's fork brace for anodizing to black color...price i forgot how much exactly but im pretty sure for those small items it did cost me less than $20..

i sent my evotech top yoke nut, zeta stem cap & ahboi's fork brace for anodizing to black color...price i forgot how much exactly but im pretty sure for those small items it did cost me less than $20..

Seems good. The colour still last? Ive seen many anodized parts that fade to lighter colours after being exposed to sun & rain after several months. :lol:

yup i gotta agree on a poorly done anodizied parts the color will fade off after several mths like my black fork-preload-adjuster i ordered frm CHINA...it says hard anodized, fix on my bike 3 mths later exposed to sun n rain the color fade off...not so for the items i sent to the ubi shop though...5 mths and its still as black as ever :cheeky:

hopefully can last a few more years...

yup i gotta agree on a poorly done anodizied parts the color will fade off after several mths like my black fork-preload-adjuster i ordered frm CHINA...it says hard anodized, fix on my bike 3 mths later exposed to sun n rain the color fade off...not so for the items i sent to the ubi shop though...5 mths and its still as black as ever :cheeky:

hopefully can last a few more years...

Then liddat I come back here & ask you again after 2-3 years lah. :lol:

Just kidding. Shall pay the place a visit soon. Meanwhile, shall think what parts to anodize. :hungry:

• 9 years later...
On 3/15/2013 at 12:04 AM, dany said:

Where to Find shop that do colored anodize aluminium parts....

dear sir/mdm

contact gold das 83764313

he does chrome,powder coat ,anodize,sandblast,polish,teflon coating,plating ,factory in mandai link