SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

<Info> Used Bike Sale Section FAQ on Bike Purchases

Kushinagar

The little gingerbread man was confused. He knew that his butterfly friend had good intentions but could she really carry him? He doubted it. Her wings were so thin and delicate. The thought of him falling into the cold water and crumbling to damp bits was frightening. He said to the fox, "I outran children. I outran a horse, and I outran a dog. Will you keep me safe and not eat me?"

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately the fox's tail began dipping into the water. "You're too heavy for my tail, he said. Climb onto my back."

The little gingerbread man did as he was asked.

But the water began creeping up the fox's back forcing the little gingerbread man to climb higher to the fox's neck. "That's not good enough, I'm afraid," said the wily fox. "Climb to my head."

But the little gingerbread man and the wily fox had forgotten about the butterfly. She swooped into that fox's jaws, grabbing her friend by one leg and rescuing him from an awful fate. She flew higher and higher until the stream and the fox were but spots on the landscape.

XR650R for sale.

Date of registration: 27 Aug 2001 / exp 26 Aug 2021

Colour: Red

Condition: 8/10

Mileage: 68000

Owners: 2

COE: $701.00

Road Tax : 30 jan 2016

Price: $12,000

Accessories : hepco & becker box, fluidyne Cooler ,acerbis hand guand, 9.5/10 michelin tire

Pics :

Under Hire-purchase: No

Buyer / bear cost of transfer

Some advices we like emphasis are as follows;-

Refrain from posting unconstructive comment

Practise basic courtesy and respect for the threadstarter's sale

Agreement are between the seller & buyer, SingaporeBikes.com will not interfere. However, moderator(s) will step in when neccessary

Commercial Sale thread is not allowed

P/S : We would also like to seek forumer assistance by reporting any duplicate sale thread for us to act on it. Thanks.20151016_212157.jpg20151016_212207.jpg20151016_212305.jpg

Edited by Ahgos

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...