SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

KYMCO Xciting 300/400/500

surfingballoons24

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear all,

There will be a Malaysia breakfast ride to Tong Heng Bak Kut Teh this coming weekend opened for Kymco riders only.

Details as follows:

Date : 07-07-2013

Time : 0815hrs

Moving off : 0845hrs Sharp

Destination : Tong Heng Bak Kut Teh (N1.30.430, E103.30.737)

Those interested please sms your name, contact and bike model to 91838828.

For the ride, please be in proper attire. (Jeans and covered shoes is a must!)

Thank you.

Going List :

1. Advrider

2. Herbert

3. Vincent

4. Colin

Edited by Bike Yong

Do search for "Kymco Sg" in facebook and give us a "Like"

Dear all,

There will be a Malaysia breakfast ride to Tong Heng Bak Kut Teh this coming weekend opened for Kymco riders only.

Details as follows:

Date : 07-07-2013

Time : 0815hrs

Moving off : 0845hrs Sharp

Destination : Tong Heng Bak Kut Teh (N1.30.430, E103.30.737)

Those interested please sms your name, contact and bike model to 91838828.

For the ride, please be in proper attire. (Jeans and covered shoes is a must!)

Thank you.

Going List :

1. Advrider

2. Herbert

3. Vincent

4. Colin

5. Kongfu

Do search for "Kymco Sg" in facebook and give us a "Like"

Parotae you wanna go?? :)

he like not online since Saturday after the meetup.

Dec 2005 - Sep 2007 Honda NSR 150 SP FS3*45M

Sep 2007 - Apr 2010 Honda CBR 400 RRL

Apr 2010 - Sep 2010 Yamaha X-1

May 2013 - Apr 2014 Kymco Grand Dink 150

Apr 2014 - ~~~ Kymco Downtown 300i

One life, Live it, Don't waste it!

My old SP

http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/SGGH/th_bike1.jpg

Parotae u going? Finally got chance to go wif e guys but too bad cant ride fast lol. But its ok take it as a leisure ride :cheeky:

No worries about the speed. This place is only 19km from Gelang Patah Esso. Short and sweet ride. You reached the destination even before the feel kicks in

OH ya hor...true true...

I have been thinking if I shd go for the muar trip coming sep. What do we go to muar for? I wud b sexcited if its a durian trip lol...

At Muar, there is a very famous chinese temple. Most Singaporean go there once a while to get 4D and buy in SG. As far as I heard, it is quite zhun. But the one who strike must come back to this temple to do offering.

No worries about the speed. This place is only 19km from Gelang Patah Esso. Short and sweet ride. You reached the destination even before the feel kicks in

Thanks Bro for the info. Good good then won't stress my bike so much :p but coming back from kukup quite far right? I heard it's about a hundred km to Sengkang lol....Anyway this is my virgin ride with group to Malaysia and am feeling so excited :cool: do you guys normally wear protective gear for such such trip? You coming along Bro?

At Muar, there is a very famous chinese temple. Most Singaporean go there once a while to get 4D and buy in SG. As far as I heard, it is quite zhun. But the one who strike must come back to this temple to do offering.

Wa....normally I go temple 'qiu ping an' only never 'qiu cai' de.. hopefully i can go this one too....:angel:

Thanks Bro for the info. Good good then won't stress my bike so much :p but coming back from kukup quite far right? I heard it's about a hundred km to Sengkang lol....Anyway this is my virgin ride with group to Malaysia and am feeling so excited :cool: do you guys normally wear protective gear for such such trip? You coming along Bro?

Wa....normally I go temple 'qiu ping an' only never 'qiu cai' de.. hopefully i can go this one too....:angel:

If you count distance from sengkang to kukup. then yep. its near 100km. from sk to gp esso. ard 55km already. no bro. not coming as i am gg desaru on sat. It is advisable that you wear jeans and covered shoes. You can be safe rider. But that doesnt mean other riders will ride safely. Protect yourselves. Good if you have a pair of gloves. Higher speed travelling means more vibration from engine and bike. Gloves help to beat away some of the vibration

Hahah. qui ping an and cai together. You can buy back muar famous sesame oil too. Your wife will love you deep depp

Parotae u going? Finally got chance to go wif e guys but too bad cant ride fast lol. But its ok take it as a leisure ride :cheeky:

Ya, going. Why cannot go fast leh? No need to speed leh. No need to worry about not running in properly, so long as the engine is fully warm up. Going pass the run-in rpm will not cause any damage. If you are concern then increase the speed (Since rpm will be proportional to speed if controlled steadily) slowly up per second.

eg 100km/h....101km/h...102km/h...103km/h...104km/h...all the way up.

Distance a bit short :p Should be around 10minutes ride if average at 100km/h.

So no need to worry about going fast.

If you count distance from sengkang to kukup. then yep. its near 100km. from sk to gp esso. ard 55km already. no bro. not coming as i am gg desaru on sat. It is advisable that you wear jeans and covered shoes. You can be safe rider. But that doesnt mean other riders will ride safely. Protect yourselves. Good if you have a pair of gloves. Higher speed travelling means more vibration from engine and bike. Gloves help to beat away some of the vibration

Hahah. qui ping an and cai together. You can buy back muar famous sesame oil too. Your wife will love you deep depp

Lol thanks for the info Bro! was thinking if I shd wear my jacket but am afraid I'll suffocate myself to death with our weather during noon time lol...

Lol thanks for the info Bro! was thinking if I shd wear my jacket but am afraid I'll suffocate myself to death with our weather during noon time lol...

Bring it along bro. Its fine if you dont want to use during the hot sun. But you will need it for the morning ride. Coooling..........just love riding on the NSHW in the good O morning. Like the olden singapore roads on Sunday. Wonderfulz

Ya, going. Why cannot go fast leh? No need to speed leh. No need to worry about not running in properly, so long as the engine is fully warm up. Going pass the run-in rpm will not cause any damage. If you are concern then increase the speed (Since rpm will be proportional to speed if controlled steadily) slowly up per second.

eg 100km/h....101km/h...102km/h...103km/h...104km/h...all the way up.

Distance a bit short :p Should be around 10minutes ride if average at 100km/h.

So no need to worry about going fast.

Going above 100kmh now is speeding to me liao :p have not pass 5K RPM till now. Yesterday went down to change oil at 300km and wanted to change oil filter as well but kena f by Herbert for wasting $$$ so din change lol...

So I hope I dun have to go pass that but if really bo pian then increase speed lor only if really bo pian :angel:

Bring it along bro. Its fine if you dont want to use during the hot sun. But you will need it for the morning ride. Coooling..........just love riding on the NSHW in the good O morning. Like the olden singapore roads on Sunday. Wonderfulz

Kk I'll wear it then...thanks for e advice :)

Going above 100kmh now is speeding to me liao :p have not pass 5K RPM till now. Yesterday went down to change oil at 300km and wanted to change oil filter as well but kena f by Herbert for wasting $$$ so din change lol...

So I hope I dun have to go pass that but if really bo pian then increase speed lor only if really bo pian :angel:

In Malaysia, 110kph is their min speed and you are already travelling on the leftmost lane. Any speed lower, you will have to ride on road shoulder. No worries as their road shoulder is a big as one lane and it is meant for slower moving bike. If you ride slow and stick to left most lane, you risked getting crushed by big truck, lorries and buses. Unlike Singapore versions, they really whack the speed.

Dont treat higher speed travelling is bad for engine and piston. Once a while, it is good that you stress the pistons to give them a big good rub.

In Malaysia, 110kph is their min speed and you are already travelling on the leftmost lane. Any speed lower, you will have to ride on road shoulder. No worries as their road shoulder is a big as one lane and it is meant for slower moving bike. If you ride slow and stick to left most lane, you risked getting crushed by big truck, lorries and buses. Unlike Singapore versions, they really whack the speed.

Dont treat higher speed travelling is bad for engine and piston. Once a while, it is good that you stress the pistons to give them a big good rub.

Really? Even for breaking in? The manual only say half throttle and it's not specific enuf lor....just so scare I'll stress the engine altho it wont cause damage but wont be as good lor :p

Really? Even for breaking in? The manual only say half throttle and it's not specific enuf lor....just so scare I'll stress the engine altho it wont cause damage but wont be as good lor :p

Yeap bro. No worries about it. Nowadays the engine are well made and are durable. Of course not asking you to do high rpm for very long distance. Once a while, give it a push. Like doing IPPT 2.4km. Cruse for the first 4 rounds. Last two rounds gonna pick up the pace.

Yeap bro. No worries about it. Nowadays the engine are well made and are durable. Of course not asking you to do high rpm for very long distance. Once a while, give it a push. Like doing IPPT 2.4km. Cruse for the first 4 rounds. Last two rounds gonna pick up the pace.

Oh I get wat u mean.... :)

Looks like you are very much needed in the Kymco community for your experience. No hanging of your jackets and boots...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ride like you steal it...

ya dan gu gu lor wahahahaha....

btw have u tried "muc off"product before or has any bros out there tried before? is it good? interested in the helmet polish and bike wash le....

ya dan gu gu lor wahahahaha....

btw have u tried "muc off"product before or has any bros out there tried before? is it good? interested in the helmet polish and bike wash le....

Thought you don't wash your bike one? Interesting why are you asking?

I only use it for stubborn bugs.

Thought you don't wash your bike one? Interesting why are you asking?

I only use it for stubborn bugs.

Aiyo...I say I will not wash the bike once I have no feeling for it le....I like the bike so much now how can dun wash lol.....

http://muc-off.com/60-large/bike-cleaner.jpg

for washing bike....

http://muc-off.com/165-large/speed-polish.jpg

then polish shine shine....

http://muc-off.com/171-large/helmet-polish.jpg

all swee swee now :cheeky: