SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

KTM Adventure 1190

Paikia44

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/19/qeje9u8a.jpg

Test ridden this all-new KTM Adventure 1190 at DW in April and didn't really got over it. At first glance the bike looks so tame unlike the previous Adventure 950 and 990. KTM's decision to totally redesign the model might caused some mixed reactions like what I had. However all scepticism and bias were blown away after I rode the test bike around the estate. OMG this bike is so agile and nimble. Banking in the 90degees carpark turn surprised me how light this 1195cc feels. At 150Bhp, this is one of the if not the most powerful Adventure Tourer in the market.

Heard from some folks that there's already a couple of the Adventure 1190 and Adventure R 1190 on the road. Seeking some feedback from the owners on this machine and any points to highlight.

Anyway.... share with you all a picture of the Adventure R 1190 which I saw at one of the dealers in Athens, Greece today...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/19/y6equ8av.jpg

#ShutUp_and_Ride

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

ok thanx bro gd price n way cheaper than a GS1200 coming frm a beemer owner for the last 7yrs

may jump ship liao........ :p

Last informed by Ong when it was initially launched both the Adv and the Adv R same price at $33K. I suppose this is machine price.
:cool:

To owners of 1190,

How's the FC like?

Hi bro, u got urself the 1190? The FC was superb.. Managed to get the full tank mileage at 370km (19km/l) before the nxt top up.. Tat was during the running in period.. But after tat is still the same, like all the full tank mileage was above 350km.. Unlike my previous FJR.. Was very happy with the FC.. But bottom line is, its how u ride the bike.. Its either aggressive or relax..