SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Need advice on a so-called 'Accident'

vondy

Hi Fellow road users, need some advice here:

I met a so-called / self-claimed 'accident'. Went to Police station to do report, but they said there is no need for any investigation as it is not considered under criminal acts and there is no injury, therefore report is only for self referneces.

Question is should I make report to IDAC or not?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the lonnnng story:

I was moving off from a parking lot for dinner. My views were blocked by a lorry parked beside me, therefore I had to inch out to look for oncoming vehicles before I can drive off. Just as I rolled my vehicle, yes I mean ROLL, out of the lot, the said car appeared right in front of me, jammed my brakes instantly on my first instinct. Looked up and realised he was trying to scold me from the inside of his car. Ignoring his actions, I went out of my car to check if there was any damage on our vehicles - most impt thing at that point of time.

He too alighted and yelled at me like there's no tomorrow, asking me "EH! YOU KNOW HOW TO DRIVE OR NOT?!" We argued. But there was no obvious damages on his vehicle, honestly I can't tell if the small scuff (use wax also can remove) on his left bumper was caused by this incident, if it is, needless to say I'll have to pay.. I then offered him a compensation if there's any damages on his vehicle caused by this 'accident', but he DECLINED my offer! Why? That's because, he was unhappy that I shouted back at him claiming he's also at fault for not being alert and speeding in a small carpark with a hump right infront of my parking lot. (Yes, I admit I'm not easygoing towards ppl who're aggresive against me)

He then turned and said to his wife, who was pregnant, "YOU ARE feeling very unwell and traumatized from this accident now, I will call the police and ambulance". My reaction was "OMG+WTF+Walao like that also can!" . Knowing that this childish guy was trying to kick a big fuss from a trivial matter, I dun wanna waste my time with him. As I'm already late for my dinner appt, I offered him my driving license and i/c to snap photo so that he and I can report to IDAC, he too rejected. I can't be bothered by him and attempted to leave, he stood infront of my car blocking my way in fear that I will leave before the police arrives. (By then the carpark, surrounded with HDB flats, was filled with many people wanting to know what actually happened. Ya la, kaypo ma..)

Upon arrival of the ambulance, to my surprise, the ferocious guy suddenly changed into a poor and innocent party asking the paramedics for assisstance to check on his wife - Yes, really can go for interview as Mediacorp Artist. The neighbours who came down to watch show were also laughing at him. After pressing abit here and there, the paramedics left when they confirmed there is no injuries. Followed by the arrival of the police, they only took down a verbal statement to understand what happened then....

Police officer: "It's National Day, you have your story, he has his. I don't want to hold up your time, you may go to any NPC to lodge a report. If he still wants to kick a big fuss out of this, you guys can pursue this matter by using legal means from insurance claims or lawsuit"

(Ya..its bo liao.. can tell he jitao dun wan bother bout this childish matter, esp on a public holiday)

--------------------------------------------------------------

P/s: I'm NOT the fat guy

20130809_220506.jpg

20130809_220442.jpg

FR1930T - NSR 150 SP | FV5049R - Wave S 125 | FBC2986C - Spark 135T | FQ3319B - NSR 250 SE | FW37C - Kawasaki ZX6R | FBC7663X - Suzuki An125 | FV4801S - Piaggio X9 Almafi | FL70M - RSV4 Factory | FP9492Z - NSR 250 SP | FT3105K - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There isn't any witness during the time of incident.. He claimed that I had alrdy reversed.. so in short, I'll have to make a report at IDAC right?

FR1930T - NSR 150 SP | FV5049R - Wave S 125 | FBC2986C - Spark 135T | FQ3319B - NSR 250 SE | FW37C - Kawasaki ZX6R | FBC7663X - Suzuki An125 | FV4801S - Piaggio X9 Almafi | FL70M - RSV4 Factory | FP9492Z - NSR 250 SP | FT3105K - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1

The paramedics report of the incident will be important. Damage to the car is nothing as your pictures can prove otherwise. But injury and trauma can be quite big. Having a report from the paramedics to show that they checked his wife and left showed that she did not require medical attention. It will help.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2