SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CLOSED] SBF Yamaha X-1r 135

silverstein

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ONE MORE THING.....

X-1-R Riders... plz ride with care.......

My friend rode his new X-1-R for 4 days only....

On the 4th day, he got hit by a small lorry wanting to turn right....

His X-1-R is total WRECK.... shop told him may take 1 - 2 months as NO SPARE PARTS yet.. LOLX.....

(2006 - 2007) Honda NSR150SP FT7**3A

(2007 - 2007) Honda RVF400RS FY8**9Y

(2007 - 2008) Yamaha X1R 135M FBB6**2T

(2008 - ????) Yamaha YZF-R1 08' FL**Y

hi all, just collected my x1r just now..wasn't attracted to it the first time i saw it but eventually fell in love with it..haha..juz now first time pump petrol also like blur2..ask da attendant to help me..

anyways da manual dat i got is in thai so i don't understand what the hell is it..so i see2 pictures try to figure out myself..haha..oh yah any kind souls care to share how you all run in da bike..as in da speed range from 0-500km n blah blah..this is my first time getting a bike..excited but at the same time confused..:cheeky: hope you guys can help me.. thanks.. and see you on the road!

hi all, just collected my x1r just now..wasn't attracted to it the first time i saw it but eventually fell in love with it..haha..juz now first time pump petrol also like blur2..ask da attendant to help me..

anyways da manual dat i got is in thai so i don't understand what the hell is it..so i see2 pictures try to figure out myself..haha..oh yah any kind souls care to share how you all run in da bike..as in da speed range from 0-500km n blah blah..this is my first time getting a bike..excited but at the same time confused..:cheeky: hope you guys can help me.. thanks.. and see you on the road!

best is dun drag too much

and when 4th gear try not to go over 80 ( i noe it will be hard)

i'm looking for one as well.

Asked one of the bike shop & quoted $4900 from agent with COE, road tax, document fees, kappa box, normal rims, 3 servicings, excluding insurance. Resonable or not?

There's one bro at X1R thread selling off his 2 weeks old X1R... $4200...

X1-R Outing

Anybike are welcome

Day: 8-9-2007 (Saturday)

Time: 2200-maybe Morning? :cheeky:

Meeting Place: Yishun North Point (as yishun is easy 4 every one to go)

Places To go after: Go yishun Dam 1st den disscus it with more Peeps

(maybe Tour Sg to all the Famous Bike place like Y'Dam)

Confim Going

Myself(IF THERE PPL GOIN)

PENDING

AnyThing Just PM me

i'm looking for one as well.

Asked one of the bike shop & quoted $4900 from agent with COE, road tax, document fees, kappa box, normal rims, 3 servicings, excluding insurance. Resonable or not?

There's one bro at X1R thread selling off his 2 weeks old X1R... $4200...

i tink $4900 without insurance in my opinion is abit on the high side..my insurance itself for a 21yr old p plate is $800+..so if ur below 21 add another $150 if im not wrong..

maybe u can consider da 2 week old x1r..still new n shud be no problems with the bike..if the owner don't whack the bike like crazy la..haha

erm maybe the more experienced bros here can help u..im still very much a noob..:cheeky:

hey.. any idea how much it cost for X1r? the price including machine price, COE, insurance, sports rim etc. im 19yr old p-plate still finding kup.. been looking for spark and x1 until i got seduced by this x1r beauty recently!!

went bukit merah hunting for da x1r a few days ago n one of the shops quoted 5.2k otr for x1r..the lowest among the other shops there..but read from the forum dat the shop not so good..n oso i asked the person to break down the prices but he stubbornly said 5.2k evryting..haha..but maybe u still can consider..