SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CLOSED] SBF Yamaha X-1r 135

silverstein

where can i find michellin pilot sporty tyres now for cubs???

or dunlop tt900 small size tyres,where n how much...

thanks loads...

Go Bike Works look for Ah Beng... he got all sorts of tyre...

Bedok Reserviour there....

(2006 - 2007) Honda NSR150SP FT7**3A

(2007 - 2007) Honda RVF400RS FY8**9Y

(2007 - 2008) Yamaha X1R 135M FBB6**2T

(2008 - ????) Yamaha YZF-R1 08' FL**Y

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's y I am puzzled.The price quoted by him is much to low as compared to yours. And further more, COE just rised.Cannot be that cheap right?? Within half a year price drop by abt 25%....

Go last few pages see....

i buy is likedat.....

**Machine price 3200

**COE 1600++ (May 2007)

**Insurance 450

----------------------------------

***TOTAL 5300(Round Off)

Understand liaoz ma...?!?! i said mani times la....

COE up and down and up de ma...

I that time jus comeout onli i buy liaoz.....

COE so high i KAN CHIONG SPIDER lor...

LOLX....

knn...lol:angel:

racing foot rest ar...

if yamaha OEM de 280 + fix exp bo?

FArking lor....

Those chiong ones S$90 can get at JB liaoz.... Zzzz...

without fix how much?? i DIY... =p

i fell in love with X1-R when i set my eyes upon it.. so much so that i gave away my x-1 to buy the bike...so chio. since its new... the engine is kinda smooth. however, i feel that there is a downside to this bike. i already finished running in the engine.. and i tested the top speed... 120++km/hr only.. so sad... which is about 20km/hr slower than sparkie. :cry:

the dry weight difference is juz 7kg.. and i dont think tt would make any significant difference in the top speed. this friday im gonna bring it to the yamaha service centre to have it checked out. however, i tested with my friends sparkie... acceleration wise, i beat him hands down.. even though his was modified. we havent tested the high end speed yet.. so i would never know what is the outcome.

btw... the Yamaha OEM footrests sells at $180 at bplus. its very good.. even at high speed it doesnt vibrate tt much. i got the carbon fibre sets as well for the side lights, head lights many more. oh, and i just saw the GPR street legal exhaust for sparkie and x1r selling at about $600.

i live in tampines.. and probably the guy with the x-1r is me...haha..

cheers./././.

Me & My Life

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m228/soufigo/Image416.jpg

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m228/soufigo/Image417.jpg

i fell in love with X1-R when i set my eyes upon it.. so much so that i gave away my x-1 to buy the bike...so chio. since its new... the engine is kinda smooth. however, i feel that there is a downside to this bike. i already finished running in the engine.. and i tested the top speed... 120++km/hr only.. so sad... which is about 20km/hr slower than sparkie. :cry:

the dry weight difference is juz 7kg.. and i dont think tt would make any significant difference in the top speed. this friday im gonna bring it to the yamaha service centre to have it checked out. however, i tested with my friends sparkie... acceleration wise, i beat him hands down.. even though his was modified. we havent tested the high end speed yet.. so i would never know what is the outcome.

btw... the Yamaha OEM footrests sells at $180 at bplus. its very good.. even at high speed it doesnt vibrate tt much. i got the carbon fibre sets as well for the side lights, head lights many more. oh, and i just saw the GPR street legal exhaust for sparkie and x1r selling at about $600.

cheers./././.

I stay bedok Study TAMP... looking forward to meet u up and discuss more... LOLx.... =))

cheers./././.

bout the top speed hor....

can train one..

i tested my bike....

2nd gear can go up to 70+km/hr

4 gear top is 125-130 depend on how i change my gear

I stay bedok Study TAMP... looking forward to meet u up and discuss more... LOLx.... =))

yeap, y not.. ill see when ill be free..

Me & My Life

can train one..

i tested my bike....

yeap...its around there... but im still not satisfied tt it can't go beyond 130km/h..or maybe cuz spark is fast.. LTA decided to cut the top speed for X-1R some more..lolx... juz a wild guess... who noes... might be true. and its not as stable as sparkie.. i mean.. sparkie at 140km/h still can control..but x-1R at 130km/h start to sway already.. prolly becuz of the aerodynamics? i dont noe..

btw.. 2nd gear u can drag up to 90km/h...but not adviseable.

Me & My Life

yeap...its around there... but im still not satisfied tt it can't go beyond 130km/h..or maybe cuz spark is fast.. LTA decided to cut the top speed for X-1R some more..lolx... juz a wild guess... who noes... might be true. and its not as stable as sparkie.. i mean.. sparkie at 140km/h still can control..but x-1R at 130km/h start to sway already.. prolly becuz of the aerodynamics? i dont noe..

can drag de....

but is piston jam... tat it...lol

can train one..

i tested my bike....

CB... piston PIANG den u know... tell us how much k? u most slightly to do overhaul 1st among us.. LOLX

LOLx.... wan fast easy...... use SPOKE rims, super thin tyres, remove BOX(if ani).... sure fast... dun say mod say stock.. LOLx....

Mine 80/90 , 90/80 tyres with BOX can go 130KM/hr ( TUAaaa and DRAG like HELL ) ..... LOLxx... got slope down easier to hit 130KM/HR

CB... piston PIANG den u know... tell us how much k? u most slightly to do overhaul 1st among us.. LOLX

dun worry mate...

i will try not to overhaul 1st...:angel:

but i also not straight away go drag till so high....

i slowly test the bike 1 lor...

like few week back i try my 2nd gear can only go up to 50-60 my bike like going to piang like tat...

den last sat i try can ez reach 60 liao...

but den hor... you dun go test la... den no need study liao

this sat come out....

i wan see ur bike...

den think wan to change wat thing to my bike...

my bike now like nth 1....lol:cheeky:

sat arr.... i will try... time and date and venue plzz... SMS me when u see this.. i jus change HP.. all contacts gone./.. =P

ok....new updates..

i did a few rounds of testing with my friend's sparkie..

here are the results:

X-1R Spark T135

Speed 60km/h 50km/h

80km/h 80km/h

100km/h 105km/h

if i tested at a faster speed i tink TP come catch me liao..haha...but i will one day. anyway, back to the results.. i tink... our speedometer is not accurate.. therefore.. i really dont believe tt we can go at only 120km/h or maybe spark doesnt really go at 140km/h..not sure which is which..lol. as u can see, x-1r started off having to ride 10km/h more than sparkie to have the same speed.. then at 80km/h both bikes going at same speed. however, at 100km/h, the sparkie now start to play catch up oredi. so i would imagine tt our 130km/h is equivalent to sparkie's 140km/h?? u be the judge...

just my two cents worth.

Me & My Life

anyone wan to go dam tonight, sms me 94848982

There is someone out there for me

I know there is someone out there

I know she is waiting so patiently yeah

Can you tell me her name?

(Somebody tell me her name)

This life-long search is gonna drive me insane

How does she laugh?

How does she cry?

What's the color of her eyes?

Does she even realize I'm here?

Where is she? Where is she? Where is she?

Where is this beautiful girl?Who is she? Who is she?

Who is gonna complete my world?

(J. Roman & Soluna 'Where are you')