SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - GPR

fat di

yah,but luckily din go excel,so far from my place....and GPR asia meet me at a plc convient for me. so cool :cheeky:

Wa! Service so good ah??? :cool:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the rain i also don dare to corner also...

Cos rite nw got promo for Pirelli Diablo HR at $265..... So u use it for 7000 km only?

Good price for a set of reasonably good tyres. I travel very little... about 20km a day. My house to workplace only 5-7 mins. :cheeky:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

Ok lah.... My nxt tyre change will be Pirelli diablo HR... Hopefully the promo still on...:cheeky:

There was one time Michelin PS is on promo. Tat is a very good price too. Diff brands promo at diff time la... :angel:

How time flies...

For Mich PS which bikeshop got promo?

That was about half year back. All the shops will have promo bcoz main distributor giving offer.

How time flies...

• 1 month later...
hey guys....

any idea where to do my gpr pipe to make it louder...hehe

how much..???

DIY. Remove the screw and remove the rear end silencer/baffle they called it. :cheers:

How time flies...

musha : remove which screw ???

The one at the tip of the exhaust, holding the inner silencer. Hokkiens call it the "mouth" but only if your GPR pipe is the 2nd generation type bcoz 1st gen doesn't have this screw/bolt. :thumb:

How time flies...

mine is 1st gen..haha..no screw...any other alternatives ???

Then i don't suggest u mod the GPR. Like Benson said, mod/change the headers. :cheers:

How time flies...

• 4 weeks later...
do u have gpr pipe 4 yamaha x1 bike...

how much is it ...?

Not that I know of that there is any legal pipes for X1. Only available for the X1R.

How time flies...

• 2 months later...