SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Female rider, yes? no?

RoL_10

should females ride?  

293 members have voted

1. 1. should females ride?

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

y not? as long as they can control the bikes n ride safe...

'02~'13 ::: RXK, SP, Daystar, TA150, S4 VtecII, Nissan March, VtecIII, R6, Dr200SEY, VerS, F650GS, HayabusaY2K, Honda Fit, Gilera Runner180FXR, toyota vios, DR200SES, BlackMax

NOW ::: DR200SE, Versys, Mitsubishi Lancer

Originally posted by RoL_10@Mar 20 2005, 08:44 PM

but wat if... *choy* get into accidents? can they tk it like guys do?

when ppl wana get a lic & ride a bike,of cos they r fully aware of the risk involve and mentally prepared for such things.. :sian:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg

:sleep: but gals r not as stong den guy...when they met any problem they will stunt already n donno wat to do.....wat if they wear skirt...they cant ride le ma...wat if bike fall will they be able to lift it up...lolz any way i tin gals be pillion better den ride...n thier guts is not as big as guy do u al agree....:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

小时候常常望着窗外的天空

幻想长大以后 能实现从前作过的美梦

长大后发现世界真的不同

不知该要往哪走 还是停在原地一动也不动

什麽是神?其实神也是人,只不过他做些人做不到的东西,所以他叫做神

Originally posted by louis freddie@Mar 20 2005, 10:49 PM

:sleep: but gals r not as stong den guy...when they met any problem they will stunt already n donno wat to do.....wat if they wear skirt...they cant ride le ma...wat if bike fall will they be able to lift it up...lolz any way i tin gals be pillion better den ride...n thier guts is not as big as guy do u al agree....:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

A: Problems lifting up bikes?trying telling that to a gal who is holding a cl2 lic and she will starts telling u how she got her lic ya?

A: A rider who is a gal Knows that she cant wear skirt to ride(it seems like everybody noes)

A: Some female rider may possess skills which is on par with a average male rider or even better..

And oh ya,strength isnt the solution to many things...

:weep: ya mayb 2 or 3 out of 10 is more fierce den guy...den some time thier work require of skirt ma den they hav to take public transport le lor..the most important wan is like rol_10 said but wat if... *choy* get into accidents? can they tk it like guys do?

小时候常常望着窗外的天空

幻想长大以后 能实现从前作过的美梦

长大后发现世界真的不同

不知该要往哪走 还是停在原地一动也不动

Originally posted by louis freddie@Mar 20 2005, 11:10 PM

:weep: ya mayb 2 or 3 out of 10 is more fierce den guy...den some time thier work require of skirt ma den they hav to take public transport le lor..the most important wan is like rol_10  said  but wat if... *choy* get into accidents? can they tk it like guys do?

like wat i reply earlier,a guy/gal who decides to take up a riding lic to ride on the road will be mentally prepared to face the risk which they already know of..

It's the passion which matters...

may i noe wat kind of jobs requires the female employee to wear skirt?pants is always presentable..unless it's those kind of jobs :lol: :lol:

ya la u got ur point too but this kind of thin is still depend on them la...btw wat bike u ridin

小时候常常望着窗外的天空

幻想长大以后 能实现从前作过的美梦

长大后发现世界真的不同

不知该要往哪走 还是停在原地一动也不动

Originally posted by louis freddie@Mar 20 2005, 11:27 PM

ya la u got ur point too but this kind of thin is still depend on them la...btw wat bike u ridin

the 1 in my signature :smile:

wah~ fierce... hahaha~ was tinking abt taking license... but... some pple encourage, while others don't... coz... if really happen to fall and scratch face or arms or watever... yan zong lorx...

Human Being Can Alter His Life By Altering His Attitude...:p

RoL_10....u can go take if u wan to....if u ride properli den everything will be ok le realli...oso got so many gals ridin outside ma....

小时候常常望着窗外的天空

幻想长大以后 能实现从前作过的美梦

长大后发现世界真的不同

不知该要往哪走 还是停在原地一动也不动

ai yo don worry la...startin is abit hard de la but u do more pratice den ok le...ytd u went yishun dem wif bunch of bikers huh....

小时候常常望着窗外的天空

幻想长大以后 能实现从前作过的美梦

长大后发现世界真的不同

不知该要往哪走 还是停在原地一动也不动

no la actually wanna go there but my fren don wanna go so i didnt go lor....btw u got go irc ma we chat in there wan???

小时候常常望着窗外的天空

幻想长大以后 能实现从前作过的美梦

长大后发现世界真的不同

不知该要往哪走 还是停在原地一动也不动