SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Female rider, yes? no?

RoL_10

should females ride?  

293 members have voted

1. 1. should females ride?

give it up to them...they hv the courage to do so.:thumb:

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5048/10304130.jpg

"But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Female riders deserve more respect than female drivers in my point of view.

Firstly, not alot of gurls can cycle, to keep their balance, some whom i heard purposely went to learn cycling, after their instructors told them its a good way to learn balance on 2 wheels.

Yesterday came across this lady driver at the junction outside the S-11 near National Museum after midnight ( At the end of Bencoolen St)~ She didn't keep in her lane, went through the Park Lane bend by cutting across all lanes, outside planet paradigm she f-care the traffic lights and just move straight (wonder where's her brakes) and she slowed down and wanted to turn right at the T junction @ (Clemenceau Ave & Penang Road) :giddy: I meant if she did, she will swim in Istana Park's pond. :slapforehead:

You won't see this happening to our fellow female forumers.

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_561317858m.jpghttp://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_406319657m.jpg

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

** signature editted. unauthorised advertising **

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: to all the lady riders. In the past it was a rare sight to see one. But gladly today i won't miss a day w/o seeing one. Its a great relief to see a beauty on bikes. Especially when us guys are on our way home after a frustrated day at werk. Helps to avoid us guys letting our frustration out on the traffic.

1999 - 2001: GasGas 2001 - 2002: Super4

2002 - 2005: Wave 2004 - 2006: Fazer1000 (Stolen on 1/4/2006)

2007 - 2008: X-1 2006 - 2009: HayaBusa Gen1

2009 - 2011: Gilera 2010 - 2013: Hayabusa Gen 2

2012 - 2013: FZ16

2010 - 2013: Ducati S-Fighter

2013 - Present: BMW F800GS

Originally posted by nicky69hayden@Mar 26 2005, 04:01 PM

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: to all the lady riders. In the past it was a rare sight to see one. But gladly today i won't miss a day w/o seeing one. Its a great relief to see a beauty on bikes. Especially when us guys are on our way home after a frustrated day at werk. Helps to avoid us guys letting our frustration out on the traffic.

keep your eyes on the road lah....

Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

why some guys always think that girls will definetely do things worst than guys? so what if a guy can ride.. that doesn't mean they can react faster than a girl if an accident happens... guys always think that they are much much better than girls.. come on!!!!~~@#@#$ guys.. if ur gf wants to learn how to ride.. give them ur support and encouragement.. dun be like my damn bf.. dun even allow me to learn riding.. but i dun care and i wouldn't give a damn.. i make sure 1 day i will ride a bigger cc bike than his... cos he keep thinking that i cannot pass.. i sure accident... just wait and see i swear that i will get my lisc... to prove him wrong! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I ('v') Prawns !!!

Originally posted by mixue@Mar 26 2005, 11:01 PM

why some guys always think that girls will definetely do things worst than guys? so what if a guy can ride.. that doesn't mean they can react faster than a girl if an accident happens... guys always think that they are much much better than girls.. come on!!!!~~@#@#$ guys.. if ur gf wants to learn how to ride.. give them ur support and encouragement.. dun be like my damn bf.. dun even allow me to learn riding.. but i dun care and i wouldn't give a damn.. i make sure 1 day i will ride a bigger cc bike than his... cos he keep thinking that i cannot pass.. i sure accident... just wait and see i swear that i will get my lisc... to prove him wrong! :angry: :angry: :angry:

uuuuh......

http://www.angelfire.com/creep/ratmn/JesusThanksForTheInfo.gif

SingaporeBikes Forum Rules & Regulations

Please use the search function if you have a question.

WOHOOO WAY TO GO!!!!!!

Me n my ex bf made a pact to take 2B after I go my cls 3. On e day when I pass my TP for cls 3 I signed up for 2B immediately. In the end, my ex chickened out giving reasons like his mom dun like, v dangerous..blah blah blah...In the end I already got my 2B n he's still "considering". N i got my 2B durin my 2nd TP while my another ex got it after 3 tries! N he insisted BBDC is harder to pass than SSDC. So many excuses...GuyS...:sian:

i think female riders are much much better than female/male drivers! :thumb:

thumbs up for those gals riding..

but if u have both license and drive and ride :thumb: too..

cos i think female riders have much much more awareness and pays more attention on the roads than female drivers/male drivers that never ride a bike b4.

anyone fool can drive a car but it takes much more skills, perseverance and courage to pass and ride a motorbike. So the ladies that pass their bike license and riding here's a big salute to u gals.

When i crossed orchard road junction tat day i saw a girl on a sportsbike.. beside her was an ah beng with a souped up wrx... guess wat? HAHAHA the ah beng can't catch up man! u really show the kooniang ah beng hiding in his wrx off girl! :thumb:

ps- ok i say soo much oredy... so any of u ladies wanna PM me yur contact no hehehe :cheeky:

Originally posted by frosti@Mar 27 2005, 09:27 AM

WOHOOO WAY TO GO!!!!!!

Me n my ex bf made a pact to take 2B after I go my cls 3. On e day when I pass my TP for cls 3 I signed up for 2B immediately. In the end, my ex chickened out giving reasons like his mom dun like, v dangerous..blah blah blah...In the end I already got my 2B n he's still "considering". N i got my 2B durin my 2nd TP while my another ex got it after 3 tries! N he insisted BBDC is harder to pass than SSDC. So many excuses...GuyS...:sian:

He is a mummy's boy, so do not blame him lah ;p

anyway this prove, maybe nex time you can control your husband, if he really become one... lol

Ducati 1098, hear her roar @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp9xPyI8mCY

& wallpaper

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/2687/ducati1098x600bd0.jpg

bio-Bee:pretty faces

maybe you should look at the other side of story, he does not want you to be hurt in accident, as anyone of us know biker are prone to injury than driver.

But, i do support gers on riding. if more ppl ride, soon the govt will recognise and give priority to bikers than drivers jus like in Taiwan. :)

and more guys on the street will get distracted easily... wahahaaa

:lovestruck: :lovestruck:

& wallpaper

Originally posted by joeizdaman@Mar 27 2005, 03:39 PM

When i crossed orchard road junction tat day i saw a girl on a sportsbike.. beside her was an ah beng with a souped up wrx... guess wat? HAHAHA the ah beng can't catch up man! u really show the kooniang ah beng hiding in his wrx off girl! :thumb:

ah beng is smart, he doesn't rev off at traffic lights and get arrested 5 lamp posts down the road for speeding. then again, riders have to leave a traffic junction first to avoid tailgating other vehicles later on so nobody's wrong in this case. :thumb:

SingaporeBikes Forum Rules & Regulations

Please use the search function if you have a question.

Originally posted by joeizdaman@Mar 27 2005, 03:39 PM

i think female riders are much much better than female/male drivers! :thumb:

thumbs up for those gals riding..

but if u have both license and drive and ride :thumb: too..

cos i think female riders have much much more awareness and pays more attention on the roads than female drivers/male drivers that never ride a bike b4.

anyone fool can drive a car but it takes much more skills, perseverance and courage to pass and ride a motorbike. So the ladies that pass their bike license and riding here's a big salute to u gals.

ps- ok i say soo much oredy... so any of u ladies wanna PM me yur contact no hehehe :cheeky:

maybe the beng saw the ger's g-string showing off, so start off slowly to have a better view? ;p

& wallpaper

Guest heehee

I support my GF to take bike lic,

If you really want to take lic to accident, don't get other road user into trouble. :smile:

Originally posted by heehee@Mar 28 2005, 02:28 PM

I support my GF to take bike lic,

If you really want to take lic to accident, don't get other road user into trouble. :smile:

is minxue your gf? ;p

& wallpaper