SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Bike accident. Need Help

bewarehee

Latest update, just received TP investigation result. The letter is saving that action has been taken against the driver of motor car for Inconsiderate Driving. I hope this is good news for me to claim against the driver.

10/4/2008 - Class 2B Passed

19/4/2008 - Honda NSR 150 Sp

13/6/2008 - Class 3 Passed

30/6/2009 - Class 2A Passed

21/6/2011 - Class 2 Passed

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest update, just received TP investigation result. The letter is saving that action has been taken against the driver of motor car for Inconsiderate Driving. I hope this is good news for me to claim against the driver.

You must be happy. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

If i engaged a lawyer, made my police and insurance report before that. But now lawyer told me that the other party didnt make a police report according to the tp. What should i do next? leave it to the lawyer?

Get $10 off at www.iherb.com with coupon code SUP186 for first time customer!

If i engaged a lawyer, made my police and insurance report before that. But now lawyer told me that the other party didnt make a police report according to the tp. What should i do next? leave it to the lawyer?

Leave it to the lawyers. but you have to bear in mind some issues which might arise from non-reporting of the 3rd party.

Example,

Claim unable to proceed, might end up compensation of 50% or nothing.

It will help your matter if you have witness, police investigation result charging the other party or photos of the 3rd party.

Leave it to the lawyers. but you have to bear in mind some issues which might arise from non-reporting of the 3rd party.

Example,

Claim unable to proceed, might end up compensation of 50% or nothing.

It will help your matter if you have witness, police investigation result charging the other party or photos of the 3rd party.

Hey, thanks for explaining will give pictures to the lawyer:thumb:

Get $10 off at www.iherb.com with coupon code SUP186 for first time customer!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks all for the well wishes. I've since went for another operation to remove the metal implants.

It has been awhile since I updated. My case will be hear in court in August to determine the liability as the other party insurers did not give a satisfactory settlement.

10/4/2008 - Class 2B Passed

19/4/2008 - Honda NSR 150 Sp

13/6/2008 - Class 3 Passed

30/6/2009 - Class 2A Passed

21/6/2011 - Class 2 Passed