SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Crank course

Genius

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont need? the book page 88 says need leh.

but instructor never point out to me when i dont signal. so how?

you have to cancel signal once you take your first turn to the right in the crank course! cos after exiting the crank course you have to go straight through the traffic light junction :)

you have to cancel signal once you take your first turn to the right in the crank course! cos after exiting the crank course you have to go straight through the traffic light junction :)

Yup! This is absolutely correct. Took my both 2b & 2a at bbdc so yeah, exactly as described by nightlights above...

yup... Too bad I just failed my TP.... So easy to get points for poor acceleration and wobble..

Throttle more, clutch release practice more. Get a hang of the biting point of your test bike.

That will help with less wobble cause you will move off easiler with higher throttle. Remember the fact that unless your clutch is release... the power from your engine cannot be transferred to the wheels. Which ultimate gives u your power to move.

I had warned beforehand liao, nowadays they hand very itchy one. A few tick can kill liao, kill until you also don't know why die one...

But nvm la, keep going sure one day can pass one... Not you no good, just maybe luck not with you today and TP suay suay like you...

Yea.. no rush anyway. as long as I keep failing, I will just keep going. Haha.. just hoping to pass before september.. Next TP on 31/3!!

Throttle more, clutch release practice more. Get a hang of the biting point of your test bike.

That will help with less wobble cause you will move off easiler with higher throttle. Remember the fact that unless your clutch is release... the power from your engine cannot be transferred to the wheels. Which ultimate gives u your power to move.

HAha. Thanks for the tips. If my moving off/stopping can be corrected, then I will pass already..

No worries, keep at it! They are indeed very stringent these days, don't give them opportunity to deduct points. I went for countless SPs and RCs before being confident enough to sit for the TP. Each session, I tried to get as many "perfect" rounds as possible (even though such a thing does not exist at bbdc haha!), and took note of my mistakes so as not to repeat them if possible.

It's a bit like studying for an exam really, one needs to study smart. Focus on what the teacher said was important, and the learning outcomes. In this instance, that would be the criteria for getting ZERO points at all stations, and observing all the traffic rules. Although this will never happen, even if an instructor him/herself were to take the TP, it would help in achieving an overall pass grade for your TP.

When trying to pass TP, money shouldn't be the main concern, just pay and go for as many practices as you can. Far worse is the imminent 2 - 3 month wait for another TP date! I passed first time, but that's not because I'm good! Trust me, I suck! But because of the sheer number of hours spent practicing on the bike, I managed to pass.

All the best for your next TP!! :thumb: