SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

2015 Vespa GTS 300

JXXXL

Does anyone know when the 2015 model will be available in Singapore? I've gotten some information from several dealers who I think want to push me to buy a 2014. I heard from a dealer in KL that they will have the 2015 in Feb which is about 5 months earlier than what I'm being told here in Singapore.

KTM Super Duke

KTM 690 SMR

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know when the 2015 model will be available in Singapore? I've gotten some information from several dealers who I think want to push me to buy a 2014. I heard from a dealer in KL that they will have the 2015 in Feb which is about 5 months earlier than what I'm being told here in Singapore.

Checked with ADH and was told mid 2015.

there is a blue piece at looi's motor.

The 2015 models comes with new front ESS suspension, 2-channel ABS braking system, ASR traction control and Vespa Multimedia Platform to connect your smartphone to your Vespa, USB power outlet.

Am not sure whether ADH will ship in the model with all the features or selected features.

Is the model at Loois a direct shipment from overseas?

The 2015 models comes with new front ESS suspension, 2-channel ABS braking system, ASR traction control and Vespa Multimedia Platform to connect your smartphone to your Vespa, USB power outlet.

Am not sure whether ADH will ship in the model with all the features or selected features.

Is the model at Loois a direct shipment from overseas?

most likely a parallel import.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Thats way too exp

Not expensive at all, it is very cheap, if you want to get this bike, buy it now, don't act like me, buy it in year 2020 and the price is already 30k.

Recommended "Must Read" Post:

How to "Live" with a Motorcycle in Singapore, a very detailed guide

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/325894-lt-Info-gt-Silverwing-400cc-600cc-Tech-Corner

Apparently, AiDeHua is forming a joint venture with Mah. The JV will take over sales of Piaggio, Vespa, Gilera sales and distribution. Not sure whether also take over all stock & spare parts from ADH. Also not sure whether JV will bring in the GTS with ABS.

Mah is now carrying out renovations of their ground floor showroom for this.

I reckon maybe have to wait till Sept (after Hungry Ghost month) before business starts.

I thought so too. I was quite perplexed when I read the manual that came along with the bike. Apparently it refers the bikes separately. GTS300ie and GTS300ie Super. Am I missing out on something here? Hahaha. I tried googling on it but can't seem to find any answer.

Should be the same. Only touring edition is a bit different. No worries and you are having a very classic scooter yet modern and powerful...may I know the damage/cost? Thanks..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/325894-lt-Info-gt-Silverwing-400cc-600cc-Tech-Corner

No worry, Coe will slowly go up in the future in sillypore. It's a good transportation bike with fashion. Resale value also OK, many PPL want 2nd hand of this beauty. Just remember to keep it covered under the sun and rain.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Hi all not to hijack this thread but like to know more on new modern scooters. Just bought a new primavera. Super expensive but no choice, used ones also not reasonably priced.

I rode it home first time and there was a strong stench of burnt plastic/glue smell. Is it normal? Never gotten a new auto scooter before. More or less there would be some smell I understand from new parts but smell was quite strong.

Also are there any local modern vespa forum or facebook where I can join likeminded folks and find more information? Thanks

RIDE :cool:

Hi all not to hijack this thread but like to know more on new modern scooters. Just bought a new primavera. Super expensive but no choice, used ones also not reasonably priced.

I rode it home first time and there was a strong stench of burnt plastic/glue smell. Is it normal? Never gotten a new auto scooter before. More or less there would be some smell I understand from new parts but smell was quite strong.

Also are there any local modern vespa forum or facebook where I can join likeminded folks and find more information? Thanks

Look for Vespa Club Singapore in FB and request to join