SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Any lady riders in Wlds?

Niki525

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got lots here in wdls.. around 5 gals got bikes at my carpark itself :p Including me lah.. ahakz

wah..so many in just one car park?

or ur carpark as big as mine? links like more than 20 blks haha..

wah..so many in just one car park?

or ur carpark as big as mine? links like more than 20 blks haha..

hehe.. no lah.. its just for ard 5 blks or so.. my blk aredi got me riding.. another gal ridin gilera, another riding sp.. next blk got a spark n wave. d following one got a wave.. oh ya.. dat makes it 6.. ahakz.. all these 6 bikes parked at d same carpark la.. =)

Like minah/ah lian like dat.. like to stare n give up stuck up look.. :angry:

You stare them back and ask them stare wad stare... shout out u from SBF woodlanders thread... haha.. this is a joke.. don't try... haha

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid188/p4e4bf5f8c108d58ba5f6f20a16304e8a/f2282198.jpg

haha.. my fren saw one of d gal n say "ask her to take off her p plate first den stare" lol..all still p plate. haha

The gals are rude to stare, ur fren is even ruder to make that comment.

Almost everyone has been a P-Plater before..

Does that mean that if not P plater then can stare? Then if riding a Busa can stare all he/she wants?

No logic.. :giddy:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn161/daretoridealone/Lonerahmi.jpg

Miracle it is, when said.

yeah can wat.. ahakz.. its jus abt having p plate or not la.. jus learn to be humble no matter wat bike u ride.. dats all..

hmm.. so with P-plate cannot stare.. without P plate can stare all u want? :confused:

then then if a 2B bike gt 2 person riding. Main rider not P plate then sub rider P plate.. when Main rider rides, forgot to take out P plate on the bike then he/she stare at ppl then how? So consider with or without? o_O

And vice versa if he/she forgets to put the P plate but he/she is new license but riding a bike w/o P plate then can stare? o_O (lets not talk abt its against the law nt to display p plate here)

Stare means stare still got to do with P plate or not P plate de ah?

Then all those hooligans who fight just because of staring.. wonder do they even have a license in the 1st place. :confused: o_O

hmm.. so i gt no P plate i can stare? But i also bo license wor.. then how? :confused:

hey all..i takin my TP coming Monday..hope to join u guys for a lady's riding outing..=) got other girl frens who can ask to come along..but for now i pass first, buy bike then i can talk..lol..

anyway, any advices abt anything bike or bike-buying related? like pay coe what nots..cuz i really newbie in all this and wud love to ask my guy biker frens but not close to them (paisey also la) & wud rather ask ma girl bikers..lol, weird but true..

if can, list out anything u can possibly list out to clear out the air for no0bs like me..hehe..

thanx for all ur help ya.. =)

hey all..i takin my TP coming Monday..hope to join u guys for a lady's riding outing..=) got other girl frens who can ask to come along..but for now i pass first, buy bike then i can talk..lol..

anyway, any advices abt anything bike or bike-buying related? like pay coe what nots..cuz i really newbie in all this and wud love to ask my guy biker frens but not close to them (paisey also la) & wud rather ask ma girl bikers..lol, weird but true..

if can, list out anything u can possibly list out to clear out the air for no0bs like me..hehe..

thanx for all ur help ya.. =)

hmm wat u wanna noe u can put here n i can hlp u if i can :angel:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/zixun/bike/kickballs.jpg

.time tells ALL wonders.

.nothing beats riding. (:

hmm wat u wanna noe u can put here n i can hlp u if i can :angel:

ahx..okie..

hmm..heard if dun wan guarantor is 30% of d whole bike price ehks? if got guarantor (ok, so however u spell tis..lols) , den 800 je only ehks?

den insurance, got wat kinda insurance n stuff?

did online research, road tax is like $37 only?

hw bout COE?? i know nothing much..lols..advices frm d experienced?

hmm.. so with P-plate cannot stare.. without P plate can stare all u want? :confused:

then then if a 2B bike gt 2 person riding. Main rider not P plate then sub rider P plate.. when Main rider rides, forgot to take out P plate on the bike then he/she stare at ppl then how? So consider with or without? o_O

And vice versa if he/she forgets to put the P plate but he/she is new license but riding a bike w/o P plate then can stare? o_O (lets not talk abt its against the law nt to display p plate here)

Stare means stare still got to do with P plate or not P plate de ah?

Then all those hooligans who fight just because of staring.. wonder do they even have a license in the 1st place. :confused: o_O

hmm.. so i gt no P plate i can stare? But i also bo license wor.. then how? :confused:

In conclusion, anyone can stare with or without p plate. . stare then be prepared to get beaten up =)

ahx..okie..

hmm..heard if dun wan guarantor is 30% of d whole bike price ehks? if got guarantor (ok, so however u spell tis..lols) , den 800 je only ehks?

den insurance, got wat kinda insurance n stuff?

did online research, road tax is like $37 only?

hw bout COE?? i know nothing much..lols..advices frm d experienced?

hmm it all depends on the bike shop. from wat i noe that most of the bike shop want a guarantor if you want an installment for ur bike. die die u need to hv one guarantor which is working n can produce payslip and most impt must be 21years old and above.

for insurance is counted by ur age and riding experience. normally for 21years old and below and just pass license, ur insurance is very ex compare to last yr. for wat i noe mitsui quotation is v high so you can either try AIG, NTUC etc. for more info on insurance when u wanna buy can ask the bikeshop abt it. they will hv a list of insurance company.

for road tax is renew every half year or one year. and depends on ur bike model. as for my previous sp. the road tax half a yr is 40bucks.

hmm as for COE. is you need to renew every 10yrs. but most 2b bike is less than 10yrs or already renew their COE already. this want you can ask the bikeshop that when will the COE ends and left how many years.

good luck for ur tp. hope that i ans all ur qns :thumb: :thumb:

.time tells ALL wonders.

hmm it all depends on the bike shop. from wat i noe that most of the bike shop want a guarantor if you want an installment for ur bike. die die u need to hv one guarantor which is working n can produce payslip and most impt must be 21years old and above.

for insurance is counted by ur age and riding experience. normally for 21years old and below and just pass license, ur insurance is very ex compare to last yr. for wat i noe mitsui quotation is v high so you can either try AIG, NTUC etc. for more info on insurance when u wanna buy can ask the bikeshop abt it. they will hv a list of insurance company.

for road tax is renew every half year or one year. and depends on ur bike model. as for my previous sp. the road tax half a yr is 40bucks.

hmm as for COE. is you need to renew every 10yrs. but most 2b bike is less than 10yrs or already renew their COE already. this want you can ask the bikeshop that when will the COE ends and left how many years.

good luck for ur tp. hope that i ans all ur qns :thumb: :thumb:

thanks for ur answer..that more or less quenched some of the questions in my head..at least i know the basics..the rest i'll jus learn on the go..

thank u! =)

thanks for ur answer..that more or less quenched some of the questions in my head..at least i know the basics..the rest i'll jus learn on the go..

thank u! =)

u r welcome. feel free to ask any qns la. if i noe i will tell u :angel: :angel:

.time tells ALL wonders.

In conclusion, anyone can stare with or without p plate. . stare then be prepared to get beaten up =)

Stare nia must be prepared to get beaten up ah? :faint: :nono:

How violent.. whats the world becoming to?? :giddy:

ppl better not look too much at u i guess.. :cheeky: maybe LOOK hard also consider STARE..