SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

any recon nice helmet for cruisers?

mojo4d

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the momo helmets selling at chiap lee is not bad. U can also try the nolan 3/4 cap selling at most places now. Nolan is approved. Momo is not. :thumb:

VTX 1800 R2 - My Red AXE

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1277/1364068165_c2c3d6b1e3.jpg

ENDLESS ROADS ~ TAKE THEM SLOW

obviously novelty ones look the best la skid-lids and beanies but if u feel safe riding with those helmets is another thing la because totally no protection. if u want, i can sell u my old novelty beanie style helmet.. not exactly beanie la some akward mix of a beanie and a skullcap.. $25.. matt black. but the exterior is not in a very good condition la.. interior still good :smile:

It's your damn bike, wash it yourself! You rinse your own mouth after you eat, don't you?

beanie helmets are nice to wear.

I just bought a "cheong" one in Bangkok and another branded one in Tokyo last week.

******I have an MHR half cap to sell. IT's brand new and DOT approved. very good make and i'm willing to sell for below cost. $40!!!!!******SOLD*******

just PM me .

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

• 11 months later...

You could try this Nexx helmet (available in 4 colours), but it is not PSB approve. Available at Regina for $130 when I last enquired.

http://www.nexx-helmets.com/fotos/x60/lux/01.jpg

Other than this, there is also the momo helmet (available at Chiap Lee and 219) mentioned with similar design of the above Nexx helmet, but more expensive and not PSB approve as well. Followed by Calsberg and Airoh (please check via Yahoo auction for the exact shop name and address) which is not approve as well.

For approved helmet that goes well with the cruiser (in my opinion only. may not applicable to some), three quarter would be my recommendation. A few brands carrying the three quarter would be KISS, GPR, Nolan and M-Fizz. Of the four, I find Nolan of the best quality followed by GPR with their classic. M-Fizz and KISS are of a lower end of quality and certainly look weird for the M-Fizz design (what the M-Fizz's designer thinking?)

You could find the mentioned helmets at the following locations:

Nolan - Chong Aik

GPR - Chong Aik

KISS - Lab

N-Fizz - Lab

:goodluck:

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

Guest fengdrew
Originally posted by nights@Oct 6 2006, 06:56 PM

You could try this Nexx helmet (available in 4 colours), but it is not PSB approve. Available at Regina for $130 when I last enquired.

looks like a momo helmet...

Originally posted by nights@Oct 6 2006, 06:56 PM

Other than this, there is also the momo helmet (available at Chiap Lee and 219) mentioned with similar design of the above Nexx helmet, but more expensive and not PSB approve as well. Followed by Calsberg and Airoh (please check via Yahoo auction for the exact shop name and address) which is not approve as well.

For approved helmet that goes well with the cruiser (in my opinion only. may not applicable to some), three quarter would be my recommendation. A few brands carrying the three quarter would be KISS, GPR, Nolan and M-Fizz. Of the four, I find Nolan of the best quality followed by GPR with their classic. M-Fizz and KISS are of a lower end of quality and certainly look weird for the M-Fizz design (what the M-Fizz's designer thinking?)

You could find the mentioned helmets at the following locations:

Nolan - Chong Aik

GPR - Chong Aik

KISS - Lab

N-Fizz - Lab

:goodluck:

where is regina?

got their number?