SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

BBDC - Anyone Taking 2B There?

MiSSyNic

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

later your prac. its like going to rain already. be careful when doing ur prac bro. all the best.

fried rice when your revisions?

hope it rains now heavy.... later goin in jb lo... but those doing prac.. wear raincoat.. good for experience.. if tp test rain at least ur one up...!

YAY i pass my 3.01 hahaha raining haiz very nice :cheeky:

wah next lesson e-brake. my favourite.

congrats tobi.... fried rice good luck!!!

im going in to jb for seafood makan with johjoh.. will try put up some pics when im back...

cheers! n take care!

take care bro kobe and johjoh

Guns don't kill people.Idiots with guns kill people.

always brake gently and gradually, with more pressure on the front brake (~80%). too much pressure on the rear and the bike will skid. in case of a skid, brake intermittently and steer in the direction of the skid.

ull be judged based on ur posture in this prac, and the procedures to take/signaling/blindspots are also impt..

rmb to keep ur elbows locked to prevent the handlebars moving left or right, and look far.

baby, u're my love..

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww87/curtailed_cat/DSC_0725_650.jpg

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

always brake gently and gradually, with more pressure on the front brake (~80%). too much pressure on the rear and the bike will skid. in case of a skid, brake intermittently and steer in the direction of the skid.

ull be judged based on ur posture in this prac, and the procedures to take/signaling/blindspots are also impt..

rmb to keep ur elbows locked to prevent the handlebars moving left or right, and look far.

yeap.

shes right. da racing queen hehe.

if u skid, release the brakes and brake again... haha

its called.

hand powered ABS> hahahah

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel: