SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Originally posted by Lmodel@Nov 21 2005, 08:19 AM

Not true.. I've got friends whom have sent their bike in for servicing and Ah Huat has been promoting his "competitors" service. And no, they are not asking abt Ah Beng.

I guess it all goes down to ethics and professionalism and people has different views on it. It's all MY OWN PERSONAL VIEW. I just don't think its right to tell the customer, "Hey, go to XXX shop if you are free or for your next servicing. Go try out their servicing k."

Cheers

i dun think ah huat will do this.....

1st of all he is still working for Planet if his boss dun earn $$$ how he got his salary????? :sian:

2nd he is the most 'lao jiao' mech thre already..... :smile:

3rd i already ask him liaoz..... He didnt invite his customers to go to Bikeworkz....Most of them ask him whre ah beng go so he answered truthfully to his customers....

And 1 mre thing, srry if i poke at ur personal view.... but wat i think is that if u haven get the facts right dun post anything that will affect one's reputation..... :giddy:

TZR 125 RR (1999 - 2001)

Tuned by <u>Planet</u> (Ah Chong)

RVF 400 NC35 (2001 - 2004)

Tuned by <u>Planet</u> (Ah Beng)

KRR 150 (2005 - 2005)

CBR929RR (2005 - 2006)

Tuned by <u>Bikeworkz</u> (Ah Beng)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nbt531@Nov 26 2005, 04:24 AM

1st of all he is still working for Planet if his boss dun earn $$$ how he got his salary????? :sian:

3rd i already ask him liaoz..... He didnt invite his customers to go to Bikeworkz....Most of them ask him whre ah beng go so he answered truthfully to his customers....

And 1 mre thing, srry if i poke at ur personal view.... but wat i think is that if u haven get the facts right dun post anything that will affect one's reputation..... :giddy:

Relax Guys!!!

BTW I did serivce my bike at BikeWorkz. Very friendly owner there. The price for Motul v300 n oil filter is roughly the same as others if i'm not wrong. U got to be patient coz only got 1 mech there. Hehe

Firstly, under the Manpower law, the employer still needs to pay the employee irregardless whether the company is making money. So I see your first point as being invalid.

Secondly, I've get my facts right because it's my own cousin whom went there to service his bike and got the "special" invitation.

Thirdly, I apologise for poking into your thread for "Bikeworkz".

Lastly, I do not think I am making up stories. Its just like your first post under this thread which you've posted and your subsequent reply "For those who is viewing this thread. Please Ignore this thread because this thread is not post by me. Thank you........", you've mentioend that you are not the one who post it. What makes you think pple will believe as it is your account and your password. So its your words against the post.

Apologise once again and I rest my case.

Cheers

Originally posted by nbt531@Nov 25 2005, 11:41 AM

This is wat happened in Planet......

Arnd 3 weeks ago...

A K3 bike send in his bike for servicing and injector cleaning......

After the bike's injector is cleaned, ah chong turn the secondary emulsion valve instead of the air intake screw... Thats is when he screwed up the bike...

One of the injector is not working anymre and smoke is cming out of the exhaust...

The owner waited for his bike frm noon till evening when finally ah chong 'bo bian' called the owner to send his bike back to the suzuki distributor to reset his injector back to factory settings.....:giddy:

I heard that he was ex-Planet despatch Ah Yen's fren.....

Few days ago, a cbr lmodel went for carbruetor servicing....

Ah Hock hlp the cbr do the servicing and he over tighten one of the air intake whre the screw broke inside the carbruetor.... The owner then went to Bikeworkz and find ah beng to hlp him..... Lucky for him he doesnt need to buy a new set of air intake screws...... :cheeky:

After that he went back to PLanet to gif ah chong a hard time, that is when ah hock got a scolding frm ah chong.....:sian:

hock the latest guy or the thin msian guy

did chong really screw up ? cos i tot hes rather experience wif big bikes esp the old 900s, oh well they all carb

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r239/utopian355/ABCD0006-smallcopy.jpg

:thumb:

Death is a law & not a punishment.Three things ought to console us for give up life: the friends we lost,the few persons worthy of being loved whom we have behind us,finally the memory of our stupidities & the assurance that they are now going to stop.

这不只是一个梦

跟我说 永远不会离开我

跟我说 没有人能取代我

我们 要走的路还很长

我绝不会放弃!

Originally posted by ketten hunde@Nov 25 2005, 02:18 PM

heard abt the K3 too... :sweat:

i heard abt the cbr model.... :cheeky:

Death is a law & not a punishment.Three things ought to console us for give up life: the friends we lost,the few persons worthy of being loved whom we have behind us,finally the memory of our stupidities & the assurance that they are now going to stop.

这不只是一个梦

跟我说 永远不会离开我

跟我说 没有人能取代我

我们 要走的路还很长

我绝不会放弃!

Originally posted by Lmodel@Nov 28 2005, 08:18 AM

Firstly, under the Manpower law, the employer still needs to pay the employee irregardless whether the company is making money. So I see your first point as being invalid.

Secondly, I've get my facts right because it's my own cousin whom went there to service his bike and got the "special" invitation.

Lastly, I do not think I am making up stories. Its just like your first post under this thread which you've posted and your subsequent reply "For those who is viewing this thread. Please Ignore this thread because this thread is not post by me. Thank you........", you've mentioend that you are not the one who post it. What makes you think pple will believe as it is your account and your password. So its your words against the post.

Cheers

这不只是一个梦

跟我说 永远不会离开我

跟我说 没有人能取代我

我们 要走的路还很长

我绝不会放弃!

so any new customer to bikeworkz wanna comment on the shop?

(2002 - 2003) Yamaha RX-Z (Blue)

(2003 - 2004) Honda Super Four Version R (Red)

(2004 - 2005) Honda Wave (Blue)

(2005 - 2006) Honda Super Four Spec 1 (Black)

(2006 - 2007) Hyundai Getz (Blue)

(2007 - 2008) Honda Super Four Spec 3 (Silver)

(2008 - 2009) Suzuki DRZ 400 SM (Yellow)

(2009 - 2019) Kia Picanto (Blue)

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u87/wongyuanshun/Delta.jpg

Originally posted by Lmodel@Nov 28 2005, 08:18 AM

Cheers

Juz wanna let u know.... Someone hacked into my acct and post the thread, i got back the acct and i cant delete thread instead the administrator called mi to edit the thread..... SO GET THE PICTURE????? :mad:

If ah huat really do that, can u tell me y? and also i have a gut feeling is that u r angry wif ah huat for some reasons thats y u post things to make his reputation bad.....

Btw me and ah huat are cousins also, we are living together in the same unit, and i also ask him already..... U cant lie fren....

And also 1 mre thing, not all private company follows manpower rules dun be naive :sian:

Also lastly i also deleted the lost password posts long time ago. I think u are hre making ppl lives miserable..... Grow up dude.......

TZR 125 RR (1999 - 2001)

KRR 150 (2005 - 2005)

CBR929RR (2005 - 2006)

Originally posted by tzmm@Nov 28 2005, 07:09 PM

So guys....is bikeworkz always lot of people or not on weekdays evening?Any1 noes what time they close?Cause daytime workin. Scare after work,go there lots of people then near their closing time....Hope u guys can help me my my question....alot of people or not?And wat time close?TXs....

Wat time u goin thre?Bikeworkz shld close arnd 7+pm, maybe u can call them up....

TZR 125 RR (1999 - 2001)

KRR 150 (2005 - 2005)

CBR929RR (2005 - 2006)

Originally posted by ah_tee@Nov 28 2005, 09:07 AM

hock the latest guy or the thin msian guy

did chong really screw up ? cos i tot hes rather experience wif big bikes esp the old 900s, oh well they all carb

Ah Hock is the latest guy....

TZR 125 RR (1999 - 2001)

KRR 150 (2005 - 2005)

CBR929RR (2005 - 2006)

Originally posted by tzmm@Nov 28 2005, 07:09 PM

So guys....is bikeworkz always lot of people or not on weekdays evening?Any1 noes what time they close?Cause daytime workin. Scare after work,go there lots of people then near their closing time....Hope u guys can help me my my question....alot of people or not?And wat time close?TXs....

give them a call be4 u go down ? i heard that they can work until late nite (9pm)... weekend must wait around 3-? bike, weekday no need to wait.

:sweat:

这不只是一个梦

跟我说 永远不会离开我

跟我说 没有人能取代我

我们 要走的路还很长

我绝不会放弃!

Originally posted by Kinetic@Nov 28 2005, 02:42 PM

so any new customer to bikeworkz wanna comment on the shop?

saw a CB4 always DIY there... also saw ah beng teach him how to fix.... but dunno ah beng got charge him anot ?

so conclsion: Friendly and Helpful Beng

这不只是一个梦

跟我说 永远不会离开我

跟我说 没有人能取代我

我们 要走的路还很长

我绝不会放弃!

Originally posted by nbt531@Nov 29 2005, 03:30 AM

Wat time u goin thre?Bikeworkz shld close arnd 7+pm, maybe u can call them up....

k, txs bro...tats enough time 4 me to go there.cause finish work around 5.guess theres enough time 4 basic servicing like plug,4t,oil filter and air filter servicing.Joe n ah beng ever told me b4 bout the bikeshop,juz that cant go due to work commitment.Is the shop always crowded in the evening ?

Originally posted by tzmm@Nov 29 2005, 11:50 PM

k, txs bro...tats enough time 4 me to go there.cause finish work around 5.guess theres enough time 4 basic servicing like plug,4t,oil filter and air filter servicing.Joe n ah beng ever told me b4 bout the bikeshop,juz that cant go due to work commitment.Is the shop always crowded in the evening ?

as said, wkdays r still ok compared to wkends. :smile:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/kea182/Signature01.jpg

changed my tyres there yesterday... the boss is very nice guy and great to talk with... ah beng oso... friendly... knowledgeable and skillfull.... dosen't rush his work even though i was there late in the evening which should be closing time for all bikeshops.... and the price is good too.. hehe :cheeky: thanks alot Boss!! u have my support :thumb:

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/Hong-/tummy.gif?t=1229955192

Anyone got the above bikeshop pics to update???:cheeky:

TZR 125 RR (1999 - 2001)

KRR 150 (2005 - 2005)

CBR929RR (2005 - 2006)

Originally posted by nbt531@Dec 5 2005, 12:52 AM

Anyone got the above bikeshop pics to update???:cheeky:

maybe can show the picture of the GPR endcan ? :cheeky:

这不只是一个梦

跟我说 永远不会离开我

跟我说 没有人能取代我

我们 要走的路还很长

我绝不会放弃!

Originally posted by Racing World@Dec 5 2005, 12:38 PM

maybe can show the picture of the GPR endcan ? :cheeky:

i will try when my endcan reach sg :cheer:

TZR 125 RR (1999 - 2001)

KRR 150 (2005 - 2005)

CBR929RR (2005 - 2006)

Originally posted by FW1314A@Nov 29 2005, 03:04 AM

bikeworkz is a nice shop, ah beng is friendly plus joseph is humorous.. they will find all ways to deal with ur bike problem.. overall, a bike shop which is reliable plus worth for $$$

这不只是一个梦

跟我说 永远不会离开我

跟我说 没有人能取代我

我们 要走的路还很长

我绝不会放弃!