SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

3D/2N Trip to Cameron on Good friday

Rep-56

but let me say a very big thank you for encik for organizing this trip, uncle barnes for leading, planing, organizing everything, Mr Black for the sweeper and the 'LIVE' show, J... for bringing the strawberry, and Everyone who join this trip...... without everyone, this trip would not be a SUCCESS..

Yeah thanks for organising the trip, it was great fun :cheeky:

:thumb: All back and safe. Reached GP Esso at 730pm. Thanks all u guys for coming for the trip with us. I really enjoyed ur company.

Please forgive me as I did not take u all up to the summit. Safety comes first and I promoise I will take you guys one day this year k!:cheeky:

Photos in a while. Good to meet Martin and Partner, Pencil and Eraser, Karl, Yahoo and all the guys. Good ride but can be better.

CStay you are great to go on and the strength shown will live with all the young riders there. :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

thank Q to uncle barnes .... without u ...

there will be no way i can organize this trip

btw yesterday beer are on me and Mr Black

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

you deserve better from me, i can be better, i will be better!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey lorry.... you are back liao ah... tot you are still far far from home.....

lol yeah... reach around 10, finished washing my equipment before logging on... nice to meet you haha

so hows ur phone? let it dry before powering again, sharon phone also got water seet inside but managed to get it powered... so hopefully same to yours...

feel for your helmet...

lol yeah... reach around 10, finished washing my equipment before logging on... nice to meet you haha

so hows ur phone? let it dry before powering again, sharon phone also got water seet inside but managed to get it powered... so hopefully same to yours...

feel for your helmet...

lorry ah lorry.... that person is garry lah, not me..... think hor... you really get the wrong person liao...

There is no secret recipe..... To...... Inner Peace.......

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2008-06/39664259.jpg

lorry ah lorry.... that person is garry lah, not me..... think hor... you really get the wrong person liao...

lol paiseh paiseh i saw the wrong nick la... i know u gohkm la darren right...

go home with me just now lol

just now u exit amk ave 3 huh? i exit yck road... think same same la..

and hor u go by mandai there abit long, next time i bring u another shorter route

wah....all of u r back... no wonder skip next page liao LOL

anyway glad to read that all of u enjoyed the trip... so envy...

next time i also wanna go :cheeky:

CNY Resolution: Work hard and get promoted, study hard and pass all exams, Save more $$, Lose weight without cutting down on food intake, Exercise more *grinz*

still cannot remember who is who, some using forum nick while the others using real name..

haha erm think u got the most photo, don't mind posting them up like wat AngMoKia did? so that all of us can go get it... thanksss

just now u exit amk ave 3 huh? i exit yck road... think same same la..

and hor u go by mandai there abit long, next time i bring u another shorter route

wah exit by yck road, alot of traffic light leh..... still got shorter route meh?

There is no secret recipe..... To...... Inner Peace.......

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2008-06/39664259.jpg

wah exit by yck road, alot of traffic light leh..... still got shorter route meh?

haha got got next trip i bring u... after exit mandai tat part...

okie la.... just now i at traffic light see u turn right mah haha

I would like to thank the organizer (Uncle Barn) for showcasing his tour guide experiences and his touring experiences and most importantly encik pat’s live show and his jokes… and the rest of the guys who have greatly display the comrade bonding during the trip.:cheeky: :thumb:

The trip was an eye opener for me as I realize how bikers assist one another in small or big ways. Even though I the slowest among the group. There will be someone there under the hot sun or heavy rain directing the route or traffic. This is a very heartwarming experience for any one going for group touring. May it be big group of season bikers or a mixture of season and newbies. Lastly on behalf of my gf, She would like to thank all you guys in making this trip a fun and full of laughter moment for her.

2004 to 2006 - TA 200

2007 to ???? - Shadow 400

http://www.honda.co.jp/news/2008/image/shadow_2080121.jpg%5Bcenter%5D%5B/center%5D

then mai koon ar, how come no one reply liao...

all trip 100 liao ar

I'm really almost there now. But trying to upload some pics for all before i go trip 100.

Rebuilding my dreams. But first, the gears

1) WP RS Taichi riding jacket

2) WP riding pants

3) Titanium riding gloves

4) Garmine Nuvi 550 GPS (US$259)

5) WP Komine riding boots

6) Arai Helmet

7) The BIKE of course! :cheeky:

haha erm think u got the most photo, don't mind posting them up like wat AngMoKia did? so that all of us can go get it... thanksss

yeah, total 367 photos, going to quarantine some first, as well as registering at a image sharing website before can upload..

just a newbie ^^

http://billybradford.com/images/mePGtd_270108.jpg