SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been driving for more then 20 years. Been wanting to ride a bike but I dont have a motorcycle license. I read the requirements to take on bike lessons in Singapore. Do I still need to sit for theory test again ? :confused:

Best way is to enquire at the driving centre of your choice. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

If you already have a driving license, you dont hv to attend classroom lessons for btt or sit for btt again.

But you do hv to attend 4 classroom sessions for riding theory & 3 for defensive riding. After that you will have to sit for an internal evaluation, and then you can book for RTT once you pass.

You will need to pass RTT before you can book for TP. Practical lessons cn still carry on whilst waiting for RTT.

I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates

Thank you Genius and duo. I didnt realise there are 2 types of theory. The riding theory different from that of a motorcar?

Very similar but would have bike related questions.

In any case, it's almost "un-failable" because before you can book for the Riding Theory Test (RTT), you need to pass the Riding Theory Evaluation (RTE) from the school. Before you can take the RTE, you have to take around 2-3 RTT Practice.

If you already have a driving license, you dont hv to attend classroom lessons for btt or sit for btt again.

But you do hv to attend 4 classroom sessions for riding theory & 3 for defensive riding. After that you will have to sit for an internal evaluation, and then you can book for RTT once you pass.

You will need to pass RTT before you can book for TP. Practical lessons cn still carry on whilst waiting for RTT.

Nope. I got my class 3 before going for class 2B. In the end still need to go for basic theory lesson. no need to attend BTT though.

Thank you Genius and duo. I didnt realise there are 2 types of theory. The riding theory different from that of a motorcar?

yup. Its different...

I will recommend you to book for a RTT practice just before your RTT evaluation(70 questions) or RTT(50 questions). The practice has about 300-400 questions, many are repetitive. The evaluation and RTT questions will come out from there.

Nope. I got my class 3 before going for class 2B. In the end still need to go for basic theory lesson. no need to attend BTT though.

oh? I didnt attend either. I jst went direct to riding theory lessons. Mus be diff sch. i went cdc.

I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates

oh? I didnt attend either. I jst went direct to riding theory lessons. Mus be diff sch. i went cdc.

O I see. Different centre. BBDC have got 2 basic lessons, 2 riding lessons, and 3 defensive lessons. Maybe thats why cannot skip.

CDC have 11 in total if I am not wrong..