SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Zxr 400

-sOnG-

i think too ex le~

btw got a question for u guys .. i'm sure for zxr fq plate is L8 model but i've also come across fp plate that shop or owner claim that its L8. but isn't fp plate registered in 1997? how do i know whether its L8 or L7 ?? pls enlighten .. :confused:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think too ex le~

btw got a question for u guys .. i'm sure for zxr fq plate is L8 model but i've also come across fp plate that shop or owner claim that its L8. but isn't fp plate registered in 1997? how do i know whether its L8 or L7 ?? pls enlighten .. :confused:

Ya damn ex. But no choice, already repaired. A FQ plater may not be a L8 model, a L8 model can be registered in year 2000 and so on.

Ya damn ex. But no choice, already repaired. A FQ plater may not be a L8 model, a L8 model can be registered in year 2000 and so on.

yup i understand that but can L8 model be register as fp(which i believe is in 1997) ? isn't L8 mfg in 1998 but how can register in 1997?

btw got another question :

the 2 washing machine pipe lookalike got anywhwere selling can change? coz most of the older zxr the pipe will get torn or worn out. and also can use other model's mirror fixed on zxr instead of the original one?

i got mine (mirrors) replaced wif a set from gsxr750 parts... very ex though, $185 a pair :giddy: . loois. gd view, but kinda sticks out. makes squeezing more exciting. :D

wah later squeezin hit car's mirror very pai seh wan leh .. mi actuali thought the original one is quite big oredi so thinkin mayb can change to smaller one but scare no nice .. think have to hunt ard see if other bikes' mirror look nice on it .. :smile:

selling at $25- 30 per piece. That time i check with evershine.

btw got another question :

the 2 washing machine pipe lookalike got anywhwere selling can change? coz most of the older zxr the pipe will get torn or worn out. and also can use other model's mirror fixed on zxr instead of the original one?

selling at $25- 30 per piece. That time i check with evershine.

wow .. quite ex hor $25-30 for that stupid plastic .. they chop ppl till siao .. think coz maybe no where other den them sellin it therfore they sell it so ex .. :weep:

Bik3rMic3"]juz wondering if thr's any first hand zx4 ard anymore

anyone can enlighten me?

got~ machine price 12-12.5k like dis .. plus first party insurance .. downpayment i think 30% .. if wanna get 2nd party insurance oso can but must down 50% .. quote by EVERSHINE 1-2mths ago ~ :smile:

got~ machine price 12-12.5k like dis .. plus first party insurance .. downpayment i think 30% .. if wanna get 2nd party insurance oso can but must down 50% .. quote by EVERSHINE 1-2mths ago ~ :smile:

aiyo.. downpayment 30% also so chor.. die liaoz lah... how to buy this chio bike :confused: :confused:

:weep: :weep:

yo man then the K&N filter how leh? can get from LAB? how much is it leh? :D

think also can get from mah motor parts not far away from LAB .. at dunlop street .. maybe can give dem a call to ask abt it ..

yes....and there are really dubious K&N filter ard....i hope u guys can understand that if u wanna get the REAL prize, theres a PRICE to pay.......being cheapo wont get you anywhere.....

il4, how can we know find out the authenticity of it or other product

yes....and there are really dubious K&N filter ard....i hope u guys can understand that if u wanna get the REAL prize, theres a PRICE to pay.......being cheapo wont get you anywhere.....

S4 is indeed around $75 for K&N, don't know why zxr400 so expensive..

But mine come w box, sticket & warrenty

Can all the ZXR400 rider post the picture of your bike here?

I quite interested in this bike, but the website of kawasaki only show ZX6R and bigger bikes. Cannot find the 400cc version, so dont even know how it look like.

:bounce:

X1R for sale: Fully stock Oct 2010 mileage 20k $6.5k

Can all the ZXR400 rider post the picture of your bike here?

I quite interested in this bike, but the website of kawasaki only show ZX6R and bigger bikes. Cannot find the 400cc version, so dont even know how it look like.

:bounce:

go yahoo auction .. there's a blue zxr belong to one of the members here .. some of them have their pic already in their personal gallery .. mayb u can visit this website also .. http://www.zxrworld.com/

yup the super4 one came wif box sticker and warranty too :smile: think is reli diff bike diff price lor .. aniway wats the changes we can feel after changing to k&n filter and btw how is it suppose to work ? :confused:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

yup the super4 one came wif box sticker and warranty too :smile: think is reli diff bike diff price lor .. aniway wats the changes we can feel after changing to k&n filter and btw how is it suppose to work ? :confused: