SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Do you know how to break in your new Bike (Engine)

johntan

Looks like johntan has to change the topic thread liao. Cos we are way way :offtopic: . :lol:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by -=[PeNsKe]=-@Jan 29 2006, 07:33 PM

one dark n stormy nite in melaka Rick and gucci......in grasscutter hse......rick and gucci saw slow_sp giving penske a blowjob. all of a sudden, penske gave out a loud "ku niang scream"... "WO LAI LOR!!!!!" And his sperm spit onto GUCCI's face.

slow_sp mumbled something like "wat a tiny diick" But it can shoot so far. It's incredible! And soooooo much supply some more... It is more than a mouthful for Gucci. Short and Powerful, Rick proclaimed.

one dark n stormy nite in melaka Rick and gucci......in grasscutter hse......rick and gucci saw slow_sp giving penske a blowjob. all of a sudden, penske gave out a loud "ku niang scream"... "WO LAI LOR!!!!!" And his sperm spit onto GUCCI's face.

slow_sp mumbled something like "wat a tiny diick" But it can shoot so far. It's incredible! And soooooo much supply some more... It is more than a mouthful for Gucci. Short and Powerful, Rick proclaimed.

Gucci trying to swallow the love juices smeared on his own face...

Gucci trying to swallow the love juices smeared on his own face... Taste yummy! he thought to himself. "Can i have more, Penske?" he asked.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/introspect7/JsRacingRear-1.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/899/mainlogoir1.jpg

FB 39 H - Traxxion Dynamic Fork Kit , Traxxion Titanium Preload Adjuster , Penske Rear Shock Absorber , M4 Full Titanium Full System , Pc 3 USB , Factory Pro Velocity Stacks , BMC Race Air Filter , Gilles Adjustable Rearset , Sprint Damper , Brembo Master Cylinder , Floating Pins , Swage Steel Braided Brake Lines , AFAM Rear Spocket 47" , DID 'O' Rings , Akrapovic Titanium Slip-On , Puig DB , Powerbronze Rear Hugger - End Of R1 05 Era ( 14/7/06 )

Originally posted by -=[PeNsKe]=-@Jan 29 2006, 08:00 PM

Gucci trying to swallow the love juices smeared on his own face... Taste yummy! he thought to himself. "Can i have more, Penske?" he asked.

wahahahaha......these are real off the topic already......:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

HMM.. FROM RICK TAKE IN MOUTHFUL BECOME GUCCI? very farnie hw it change so fast.. now lets keep on track..

Gucci trying to swallow the love juices smeared on his own face... Taste yummy! he thought to himself. "Can i have more, Penske?" he asked. then suddenly rick barged in and in desperation and jealousy, sucked penske's diick until he ejaculated a mountainful of poisonous sperm into rick's mouth.

Originally posted by gucci@Jan 29 2006, 08:44 PM

HMM.. FROM RICK TAKE IN MOUTHFUL BECOME GUCCI? very farnie hw it change so fast.. now lets keep on track..

Gucci trying to swallow the love juices smeared on his own face... Taste yummy! he thought to himself. "Can i have more, Penske?" he asked. then suddenly rick barged in and in desperation and jealousy, sucked penske's diick until he ejaculated a mountainful of poisonous sperm into rick's mouth.

haha...hey...what is urhp number....i lost my phone....

Whaha!! Like tat also can. :sweat:

FB 39 H - Traxxion Dynamic Fork Kit , Traxxion Titanium Preload Adjuster , Penske Rear Shock Absorber , M4 Full Titanium Full System , Pc 3 USB , Factory Pro Velocity Stacks , BMC Race Air Filter , Gilles Adjustable Rearset , Sprint Damper , Brembo Master Cylinder , Floating Pins , Swage Steel Braided Brake Lines , AFAM Rear Spocket 47" , DID 'O' Rings , Akrapovic Titanium Slip-On , Puig DB , Powerbronze Rear Hugger - End Of R1 05 Era ( 14/7/06 )

sucked penske's ###### until he ejaculated a mountainful of poisonous sperm into rick's mouth.

Poisonous sperm??? :giddy: Then his blood is what? Acid ah? Like the alien in the movie 'ALIENS'? :lol:

Originally posted by Aie@Jan 29 2006, 09:10 PM

Poisonous sperm??? :giddy: Then his blood is what? Acid ah? Like the alien in the movie 'ALIENS'? :lol:

Bro, his words got double meaning ar.. 1 stone kill 2 birds.

Originally posted by -=[PeNsKe]=-@Jan 29 2006, 09:13 PM

HAO LI HAI... :bow:

Originally posted by -=[PeNsKe]=-@Jan 29 2006, 09:13 PM

Gucci trying to swallow the love juices smeared on his own face... Taste yummy! he thought to himself. "Can i have more, Penske?" he asked. then suddenly rick barged in and in desperation and jealousy, sucked penske's diick until he ejaculated a mountainful of poisonous sperm into rick's mouth. the poison starts to take effect and before rick dies, his last words were, " i'm sorry slow_sp that i cant die with ur penis in my mouth."

Gucci trying to swallow the love juices smeared on his own face... Taste yummy! he thought to himself. "Can i have more, Penske?" he asked. then suddenly rick barged in and in desperation and jealousy, sucked penske's diick until he ejaculated a mountainful of poisonous sperm into rick's mouth. the poison starts to take effect and before rick dies, his last words were, " i'm sorry slow_sp that i cant die with ur penis in my mouth." Slow_sp was so sad tat he cant eat or slp for days.

Originally posted by Phryford@Jan 29 2006, 09:22 PM

Hahaha Hilarious!!

Hilariously :offtopic: . :lol:

Originally posted by -=[PeNsKe]=-@Jan 29 2006, 09:21 PM

Gucci trying to swallow the love juices smeared on his own face... Taste yummy! he thought to himself. "Can i have more, Penske?" he asked. then suddenly rick barged in and in desperation and jealousy, sucked penske's diick until he ejaculated a mountainful of poisonous sperm into rick's mouth. the poison starts to take effect and before rick dies, his last words were, " i'm sorry slow_sp that i cant die with ur penis in my mouth." Slow_sp was so sad tat he cant eat or slp for days.

Hey some more leh!

Originally posted by Phryford@Jan 29 2006, 09:35 PM

Hey some more leh!

U add on la.. :sian:

Then, along came Aie...

Originally posted by Phryford@Jan 29 2006, 09:44 PM

Then, along came Aie...

Wah, this boy like really don't want to live a long life like that. Happily drag my name into the storyline... o_O

Then, along came Aie, he was so shocked that wat we were doing then.

Then, along came Aie, he was so shocked that wat we were doing then. He quickly charged to where the rest were and with his chest heaving and his breathing heavy, he shouted...

"OIIIIII!!! WHY YOU ALL START WITHOUT ME AH???!!! :lol:

Then, along came Aie, he was so shocked that wat we were doing then. He quickly charged to where the rest were and with his chest heaving and his breathing heavy, he shouted...

"OIIIIII!!! WHY YOU ALL START WITHOUT ME AH???!!! Then quickly he put down his pants and start massaging his......

"OIIIIII!!! WHY YOU ALL START WITHOUT ME AH???!!! Aie jump off the building to die as he was so sad that he miss the fun....

:smile: