SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

RIOT's Den

X-ilED

well that sounds like good news. but it be really beneficial for cruiser/chopper lovers out there if there is a shop or establishment here catering to cruisers of all gender, race and CC. hahaha.

the good thing about cruisers is that it is open to all sorts of modification and scarification (pun intended). so u will never see the same thing on the road. but since there aren't much that u can get here, well we gotta be contented with our own machines :)

Hi hi...Lovebelow...Well said...But again, it also depends if you have the guts to completely customised, and i really mean customised ya not accessorised, as well as if you have a lot of $$$$$$$, the you are game for it my friend...

Contentment to our machines is a must but to those who have more $$$$$$ to go by, it's no more contentment, it's pure orgasm for them....Cheers....

:cool:

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha yea man. money makes the world go round.

see ya on the road.

Hi hi...Lovebelow...You got it right there my friend...Well, talking about seeing each other on the road, why don't you join in a fun meet-up this Friday for an all-you-can-eat durian (Singapore) ride...Meet-up will be a Kallang KFC and it's only S$10 per pax for all that you can durians...We can atlk more about customising and assessorising then my friend...Cheers..To sign-up for it, please contact Andrew (SBF Moderator) at 9879 7982....See ya then my friend...

well that sounds like good news. but it be really beneficial for cruiser/chopper lovers out there if there is a shop or establishment here catering to cruisers of all gender, race and CC. hahaha.

the good thing about cruisers is that it is open to all sorts of modification and scarification (pun intended). so u will never see the same thing on the road. but since there aren't much that u can get here, well we gotta be contented with our own machines :)

RIOT doesnt sound discriminating does it? hmmm.. then agian.. maybe it is.. only hardcore, non conforming ppl can identify with the RIOT styling. hahaha.. as long as u wish to devieate from the norm... u are acknowledged by RIOT.

on to the issue of bike mods, bro.. take a look ard sg.. frankly speaking.. all u see is IDENTICAL bikes... colours aside.. if u break the bike down to jus black and white.. jus to see the silluoette... everything here is the SAME...

thats why i do what i do... breaking the shape.. making the imposible possible.. and i am aware that my style is not the cup of tea for most ppl here.. but..if they like it.. come and gimme a handshake the next time we meet..iif not.. jus shuddafucup and buzz off... lol.. THis is RIOT for u.

my idea here is not the break the law.. but to actually expose the world of backstreet Kustom to the ppl here. creating this underground kulture is not easy.. i have tried but failed in the past... now i'm back.. hopefully this time round it will take flight.

As at now, i am a lone rider.. but my pack is expanding.. as in japan kustoms.. there will be a day where i can hold a RIOT convoy. still dreaming of it.. but someday yea..

x-iled,

RIOT Kustoms.

RIOT doesnt sound discriminating does it? hmmm.. then agian.. maybe it is.. only hardcore, non conforming ppl can identify with the RIOT styling. hahaha.. as long as u wish to devieate from the norm... u are acknowledged by RIOT.

on to the issue of bike mods, bro.. take a look ard sg.. frankly speaking.. all u see is IDENTICAL bikes... colours aside.. if u break the bike down to jus black and white.. jus to see the silluoette... everything here is the SAME...

thats why i do what i do... breaking the shape.. making the imposible possible.. and i am aware that my style is not the cup of tea for most ppl here.. but..if they like it.. come and gimme a handshake the next time we meet..iif not.. jus shuddafucup and buzz off... lol.. THis is RIOT for u.

my idea here is not the break the law.. but to actually expose the world of backstreet Kustom to the ppl here. creating this underground kulture is not easy.. i have tried but failed in the past... now i'm back.. hopefully this time round it will take flight.

As at now, i am a lone rider.. but my pack is expanding.. as in japan kustoms.. there will be a day where i can hold a RIOT convoy. still dreaming of it.. but someday yea..

x-iled,

RIOT Kustoms.

Hi hi...X-ilED...2nd that minus the ..beep, beep, beep... hehehehe, totally catch your drift on that issue but as you know, they would be peps out there that won't relate spiritually to the idea of a complete customization of their ride...Oh, well, peps like you, who I call 'ARTISTS' won't have to keep explaining your ART bro, but you've got peps like me, who don't mind to keep repeating about the spiritual and emotional values of individuality...Cheers bro and keep up your ART to the extreme...Hail RIOT Kustoms...

In a way, one possible challenge is making a RIOT bike that LTA won't kill you for. Mantis has some infringements, but will pass inspection without much hassle. I think that's a remarkable achievement.

x-iled,

RIOT Kustoms.

true to a certain extend, however if you were to work on a basis within a restricted "cube" surely that will dampen creativity and if you choose to stick i little thumb out of the "cube" might as well stick the whole hand out right?

ultimately its up to the individual to understand and take the risks involved, prob like grail's bike. it is done to his satisfaction AT THE SAME TIME it did not cross the line too much (LTA regulations) then thats good for him. but i believe the concept was not derived from a "what regulations to abide to" benchmark.

the same goes for the ever "classic" helmet "rules and safety" preaching and crap. fullface..flipup fullface etc. YES its safe to wear a fullface but if you choose not to, its your call, then you bear the consequences. i dun see a need to preach about it all god-dammm day loooong.

nevertheless there are wicked looking fullface in the market as well... but imagine riding on a nice kustom "cruiser" (if i should use this term) with a ahboy flipup FF...WTF? i say go all out! if you have a point to prove then do it...if not then stick to casual bikes.

you know its like wearing fendi glasses, zegna shirt, armani trousers and you suddenly top it up with ah beng slippers....classic!

if i offended anyone with the above comments then thats a pity cos i dun really care.

by the way if you are looking for wicked FFs, X-iled have a good collection....right bro? WAHAHAHAH

the accomplice

RIOT GEAR

the accomplice

RIOT GEAR

true to a certain extend, however if you were to work on a basis within a restricted "cube" surely that will dampen creativity and if you choose to stick i little thumb out of the "cube" might as well stick the whole hand out right?

ultimately its up to the individual to understand and take the risks involved, prob like grail's bike. it is done to his satisfaction AT THE SAME TIME it did not cross the line too much (LTA regulations) then thats good for him. but i believe the concept was not derived from a "what regulations to abide to" benchmark.

the same goes for the ever "classic" helmet "rules and safety" preaching and crap. fullface..flipup fullface etc. YES its safe to wear a fullface but if you choose not to, its your call, then you bear the consequences. i dun see a need to preach about it all god-dammm day loooong.

nevertheless there are wicked looking fullface in the market as well... but imagine riding on a nice kustom "cruiser" (if i should use this term) with a ahboy flipup FF...WTF? i say go all out! if you have a point to prove then do it...if not then stick to casual bikes.

you know its like wearing fendi glasses, zegna shirt, armani trousers and you suddenly top it up with ah beng slippers....classic!

if i offended anyone with the above comments then thats a pity cos i dun really care.

by the way if you are looking for wicked FFs, X-iled have a good collection....right bro? WAHAHAHAH

the accomplice

RIOT GEAR

wahaha.. thanks to contributions by u also mah... anyway to add to that wicked list.. my bell moto 4 arrived yesterday... damn Kick A$$... and let me add more specifics to the "wicked FFs" term.... its actually "WICKED MOTOCROSS FFs" whahha... cool sh*t.. 99% cannot find in sg.. 1% for "maybes"... whahahaha..

hmmmmm... maybe i should upload some helmets as well to brew this wicked combi of riding kustoms with VINTAGE motox helmets... RIOT style... muahahaha

x-iled

RIOT Kustoms

x-iled,

RIOT Kustoms.

totaLLy feeL u dude. i Look at kustom scenes ard the worLd i feeL fcuked up in a way riding here in SG. if u wanna riot a scoot.. gimme a buzz. get a riot army goin on. heh.

totaLLy feeL u dude. i Look at kustom scenes ard the worLd i feeL fcuked up in a way riding here in SG. if u wanna riot a scoot.. gimme a buzz. get a riot army goin on. heh.

haha yo jus PMed u... yur scoot has got alot of potential if u are willing to go all out given that the community here has sorta "standardized" what a runner looks like... hahah i definately would lke to RIOTize a scoot.. nows to see how willingly extreme u are to do something deviant..

x-iled

RIOT Kustoms

deviant ay.. must've gotten that word from my website.. haha.

thanks accompLice. the camo's made of Layers of vinyLs.. each pattern n tone cut n pasted Layer by Layer. DIYed for Less than 40 bucks. dont fancy those readymade ones cos i notice Lotsa ppL aLready have the same print.. n most of the camo Look Like cLouds.

Sell me the helmet, dey. LOL

wahaha.. thanks to contributions by u also mah... anyway to add to that wicked list.. my bell moto 4 arrived yesterday... damn Kick A$$... and let me add more specifics to the "wicked FFs" term.... its actually "WICKED MOTOCROSS FFs" whahha... cool sh*t.. 99% cannot find in sg.. 1% for "maybes"... whahahaha..

hmmmmm... maybe i should upload some helmets as well to brew this wicked combi of riding kustoms with VINTAGE motox helmets... RIOT style... muahahaha

x-iled

RIOT Kustoms

x-iled

RIOT Kustoms

bro, must put 0.5% maybe, 0.5% positive.... i have the youth version of BELL MOTO 3... mini moto! btw, wat happened to ur matt black moto 3?

bro, must put 0.5% maybe, 0.5% positive.... i have the youth version of BELL MOTO 3... mini moto! btw, wat happened to ur matt black moto 3?

thats not a bell moto 3 bro... its a vintage shoei motox helmet.. model i;m unsure. i only know its rare.. hahaha and its still with me

grail maybe we can work something out.. haha but dun expect it to be ah boy pricing though its old... these helmets are rare in sg.. u will be the minority if u decide to own one.. hahaha

on top of all, the reason why vintage motoX helmets are in a way extensively recommended with RIOT kustom works is because;

1) vintage motox helmets have much simpler lines no frills straight forward much more aggressive aesthetics.

2) thus it gives a more rugged and hardy look which modern helmet designs are lacking in.

3) on closer observation vintage FFs has a shorter more "stout" looking mouth-piece

4) its not easy to get your hands on one! (my favourite point)

of course other then genuine vintage helmets, we have found some "recent" helmets with good potential as well, we will be working on our helmet line so stay tuned.

the accomplice

RIOT GEAR

Yeah, some of the new generation racing FFs have aggressive "mouth" designs. Still, they're not in Singapore.

on top of all, the reason why vintage motoX helmets are in a way extensively recommended with RIOT kustom works is because;

1) vintage motox helmets have much simpler lines no frills straight forward much more aggressive aesthetics.

2) thus it gives a more rugged and hardy look which modern helmet designs are lacking in.

3) on closer observation vintage FFs has a shorter more "stout" looking mouth-piece

4) its not easy to get your hands on one! (my favourite point)

of course other then genuine vintage helmets, we have found some "recent" helmets with good potential as well, we will be working on our helmet line so stay tuned.

a few of my sports biker frens say its weird for cruisers to don FF. but hey its for our own safety right?

pardon me if im rude but wat bike are u riding X-iLed? :p

haha well if a cruiser's full face is fiercer than theirs.. then its kinda sad rite since they are the ones "supposed" to wear it.

i ride a small bike only la.. dragstar 400..

ok .. as promised.. pics of the helmets i have currently.. i dun have alot.. still collecting.. actually.. always collecting.. lol.. old timers if u happen to recognise these helmets PLS!!! PLS !! share with us the model ...

all the helmets shown need to recondition.. thats why u see all the scuffs and torn lining...

now.. here is an arthur fulmer helmet.. dunno what model..

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12331/normal_DSCF2101.JPG

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12331/normal_DSCF2102.JPG

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12331/normal_DSCF2103.JPG

pics of another helmet... its a shoei.. but i forgot the model again.. haha contribution by accomplice

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12331/normal_DSCF2099.JPG

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12331/normal_DSCF2100.JPG

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12331/normal_DSCF2098.JPG