SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Woopa!! Cbr1000rr Riders

Tashi

But no matter wat, i still love my bike.. Anw if a new model comes out in 2012, it will most likely encounter some probs.. So wait out 2-3 yrs den cn buy liao.. Hahahahah

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn154/m0nster_amy/CIMG7800-1.jpg

!!!!!! BaRneY I'm aFtEr UuUuUuUuU!!!!!!!!

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi bros, it's me with my exhaust question again...

so sorry guys if i'm asking a stupid question..

ok, currently i'm waiting for my yoshi gp-force to arrive from motoworld.....(put deposit already)

at the same time, i had an offer today for the remus street legal for cbr1k 05.(2nd hand)

price is about the same, but the remus is cheaper by $50 coz it's used.

please, please give me advice on which pipe should i go for in terms of sound and performance..

i'm really confused right now and really need the advise from experienced bros out there...

REMUS OR YOSHIMURA GP-FORCE for cbr 1000rr '05 (both street legal)

Thnx in advance bros.

Cheers!

rebel or respect

ok, currently i'm waiting for my yoshi gp-force to arrive from motoworld.....(put deposit already)

at the same time, i had an offer today for the remus street legal for cbr1k 05.(2nd hand)

please, please give me advice on which pipe should i go for in terms of sound and performance..

i'm really confused right now and really need the advise from experienced bros out there...

Thnx in advance bros.

Cheers!

Hi bro, just my 2 cents worth, endcan usually do nt really gv extra performance or horsepower, usually its jz da sound. I have previously used a yoshimura rs5 on my kawa n the sound is freaking awesome. Hope you make a good choice. Also u have paid a deposit so its less likely u cn take it back from motoworld

Thnx in advance bros.

Cheers!

Hi bro, just my 2 cents worth, endcan usually do nt really gv extra performance or horsepower, usually its jz da sound. I have previously used a yoshimura rs5 on my kawa n the sound is freaking awesome. Hope you make a good choice. Also u have paid a deposit so its less likely u cn take it back from motoworld

hi bro, thnx for the advise...

ok, how about the sound wise?

are you saying that i should stick to the yoshi?

rebel or respect

Remus has a lower groan. Which explains why Enduro Bikes prefer Remus exhaust systems. You have just purchased a SuperBike, which IMO would not want it to sound like a scrambler or Enduro.. Even though I still throttlehappy my CBR as if I am still riding my scrambler. LOL

Stick to the Yoshi, since you have made a down payment for it.. 2nd hand Exhaust always give problems in terms of transferring of ownership and another $80 for the inspection. 2cents.

ok, thank you so much for the advice guys!

this is enough to make me stick to my decision.

can't wait for the yoshi to arrive... maybe after 6 months or more, if my budget is enough, will change to arrow full...

Cheers peeps!

rebel or respect

Jorge Lorenzo: Honda Scares Me

Our friends at Solo Moto have published a new interview with Jorge Lorenzo, in which he expresses great concern about the competitiveness of Yamaha, and everyone else for that matter, with Honda in the upcoming MotoGP series. When Honda took the top four spots on the final day of testing at Sepang recently, not only with Casey Stoner and Dani Pedrosa, but with riders who don’t normally appear at the top of the timesheets, Lorenzo and others certainly took note.

Lorenzo says Honda has more horsepower than anyone right now, with Ducati second and Yamaha third. He also feels the Honda is very easy to ride, and handles well virtually everywhere on the track. Right now, he indicates Yamaha is focusing on finding more horsepower, but he does not expect a new engine for the start of the series.

Honda rocks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LIFE IS YOURS... DO WHAT YOU DO BEST!

Now riding - GILERA ST200

afternoon all..

:cheer:

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/3549/penguin.jpg

2001~04---> NSR-150SP(FT43**H), RXK(FD41**)

2004~06--> CBR-400RRR(FN31**R), RXK

2006~07 ---> CBR929RRY(FS35**C), RXK

2007~10 --> CBR929RRY, Wave125R(FY74**P)

2010~Present -> CBR1000RR10(FBE56**T), Wave125R

hey guys..if u have any frens who wan to sell his CBR 08 - 11 onwards please let me noe... call me at 98444355..

thank you peepz..

Upz for CBR..

Bro, there's an '09 Repsol for sale at iMotoring.... Just FYI, perhaps you might be interested.... :)

CHEERS!!!! :cheers:

Ride safely to ride again another day

2000 - 2001 : Honda NSR150SP [Repsol Colour]

2001 - 2003 : Honda RVF400RT [Original Colour / Cabin Design]

2005 - 2009 : Honda CBR1000RR5 [Red/Silver/Blue / Red/Black]

2009 - Current : Honda CBR1000RR8 [Candy Red/Black]

Nice orange and silver Blade ride by.

The exhaust note's nice!!!! Wonder what pipe he's using....

Ride safely to ride again another day

2000 - 2001 : Honda NSR150SP [Repsol Colour]

2001 - 2003 : Honda RVF400RT [Original Colour / Cabin Design]

2005 - 2009 : Honda CBR1000RR5 [Red/Silver/Blue / Red/Black]

2009 - Current : Honda CBR1000RR8 [Candy Red/Black]

Bro, there's an '09 Repsol for sale at iMotoring.... Just FYI, perhaps you might be interested....

That time when I was there with Ayyang long time ago.. Andy told us that it was there because the owner put it there for his accident insurance claims. I saw it still there on display when I was at HKL for my Dyno. If it's for sale now, that means the owner gave it up? Accident bike woah...

Bro, there's an '09 Repsol for sale at iMotoring.... Just FYI, perhaps you might be interested....

That time when I was there with Ayyang long time ago.. Andy told us that it was there because the owner put it there for his accident insurance claims. I saw it still there on display when I was at HKL for my Dyno. If it's for sale now, that means the owner gave it up? Accident bike woah...

hey guys..if u have any frens who wan to sell his CBR 08 - 11 onwards please let me noe... call me at 98444355..

thank you peepz..

Upz for CBR..

What's your budget for an 08?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LIFE IS YOURS... DO WHAT YOU DO BEST!

Now riding - GILERA ST200

morning all..

:cheer:

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/3549/penguin.jpg

2001~04---> NSR-150SP(FT43**H), RXK(FD41**)

2004~06--> CBR-400RRR(FN31**R), RXK

2006~07 ---> CBR929RRY(FS35**C), RXK

2007~10 --> CBR929RRY, Wave125R(FY74**P)

2010~Present -> CBR1000RR10(FBE56**T), Wave125R