SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Woopa!! Cbr1000rr Riders

Tashi

This Picture Below is the latest to escape from Japan and could hint at the all new 2004 FIREBLADE so eagerly awaited by the masses.

What at first glance appears to be a race spec 2002/03 954cc Fireblade, is in fact if you look closer a fair bit different.

For starters the different shaped and centrally positioned ram air scoop. Sources at Honda have revealed this bike has a newly developed 1000cc in-line four cylinder engine, allegedly producing 150bhp at the rear wheel. Sources have also revealed that this bike is due to compete in the Japanese Superbike Series, which will give Honda a chance to develop this engine further into a road going bike.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/download.php?id=1149

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30th April 2003 Update on the 2004 Fireblade Replacement

2004 CBR 1000RR

So this is it then, The Fireblade replacement the CBR 1000RR, Inside sources at Honda claim the 998cc in line four cylinder engined Superbike is rumored to be putting out 165 bhp and weighs in at a positively anorexic 165kg, lighter even than the current CBR600RR. Notice the lack of the legendary FIREBLADE moniker.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/download.php?id=1151

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/download.php?id=1150

Really? I hope the headlights won't be like that. My karma for making fun of the 636. :weep:

The front of the yellow one doesn't look as fierce as the red one.

Can't see the Unit Pro suspension. :weep:

chio man.... BTW, hw much is it? :eek:

Honda NSR 150 SP - FT4977D (June 01 - March 03)

Honda CBR 400 RR- FL2119U (Dec 02 - Jan 04)

Honda CBR 929 RR - FS4382A (Feb 04 - Dec 04)

Susuki Hayabusa 1300- FX9524Z (April 05 - Oct 05)

Susuki Bandit400- FL3540D (Mar 03 - Dec 05)

Honda Super 4 Spec 3 - FZ9528C (Dec 05 - Jan 07)

Honda Walve125S - FW8025J (Aug 06 - June 07)

Yamaha Spark135 LE - FBB4..7C (March 07 - ???)

What do you guys (as a general term, also includes gals) think of the headlight?

I don't really like it.

For pricing, you'll have to wait till ... maybe around September for the announcement.

Guest EJ2012X

the concept picture at the top looks very exciting, looks like Duc 999....... but the actual headlight design a bit.... disappointing.... haha.

Never mind la, wont be able to afford it anyway :weep:

What do you guys (as a general term, also includes gals) think of the headlight?

I don't really like it.

For pricing, you'll have to wait till ... maybe around September for the announcement.

it looks damn ugly to me... reminds me of a nsr125...

eh which is which now? the red and yellow cant possibly be the same bike on account of their exhaust. which is the new fireblade/CBR1000RR (or watever)? and how diff is it from the RCB1000 that i posted somewhere? or are they all same bike diff name?

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/689/siggyyy.jpghttp://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/203/hsmj.jpg

It's true: it's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than to ride a fast bike slow. Admittedly, though... It is MOST fun to ride a fast bike fast!

the red one looks more meaner with the ram air scoop but the yellow one cant see leh except at the side of the piilion seat can see got like a small potion of ram air effect.

both bike actually looks like a mixture of many designs together, as it look small n like the SP2, just that the pipe is hide under ur butt head like 954 but got R1 feeling

both bike looks very compact but the overall design is not innovative n when u say bike that got pipes on your butt, u think of ducati n the head fairing oso started to have the sharp nose effect of R1, looks like honda is running out of new ideas on the bike design,.... maybe its time to employ new designer liao.

just a comment as i m very disappointed with honda liao, why cant they invent a bike that is as chio as R1 and as high horsepower then G1...then i no need to keep thinking which 1 is the best liao... they must invent a bike that is so like got this ("eh which class 2 bike u wanna buy huh?" "OF COURSE the new honda XXX lah") effect mah...

Cant imagine the leader in japan to make bikes now is being taken over by others, cant imagine more if they lost Rossi to others.....

wow the red CBR.. damn stylo... :cheer: :cheer:

世上最é¥è¿œçš„è·ç¦»æ˜¯æˆ‘站在佪的é¢å‰ï¼Œ 佪å´ä¸çŸ¥é“我爱佪。

2000 to 2002 : HONDA NSR 125R FM 7541

2002 to 2006 : CBR 400 L MODEL FN 3561

2006 to 2007 : S4 SPEC II FW 2118

2007 to 2009: 92 Civic Esi SBU 7959

2009 to <Present> : Lancer Ex 1.5 (S)

This Picture Below is the latest to escape from Japan and could hint at the all new 2004 FIREBLADE so eagerly awaited by the masses.

What at first glance appears to be a race spec 2002/03 954cc Fireblade, is in fact if you look closer a fair bit different.

For starters the different shaped and centrally positioned ram air scoop. Sources at Honda have revealed this bike has a newly developed 1000cc in-line four cylinder engine, allegedly producing 150bhp at the rear wheel. Sources have also revealed that this bike is due to compete in the Japanese Superbike Series, which will give Honda a chance to develop this engine further into a road going bike.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/download.php?id=1149

this red one is a 954 for sure....the shape of the tank and the position of the "lobang" between the fairings and the frame is a sure giveaway..... :p

eVeRyThIng hAs 2 gO...sOmEwHeRe...sOmEdAy...

954 got the ram air technology meh?

:confused: i didnt notice it. :confused:

RAM AIR can be mod into the head cowl and provide cooler and larger volumes of cool air to be fed into the airbox, but that would require hell lot of modifications....nt surprising....for all u noe..it could be there for "display" purpose only.....

:eek:

Guest VTECR1
the red one looks more meaner with the ram air scoop but the yellow one cant see leh except at the side of the piilion seat can see got like a small potion of ram air effect.

both bike actually looks like a mixture of many designs together, as it look small n like the SP2, just that the pipe is hide under ur butt head like 954 but got R1 feeling

both bike looks very compact but the overall design is not innovative n when u say bike that got pipes on your butt, u think of ducati n the head fairing oso started to have the sharp nose effect of R1, looks like honda is running out of new ideas on the bike design,.... maybe its time to employ new designer liao.

just a comment as i m very disappointed with honda liao, why cant they invent a bike that is as chio as R1 and as high horsepower then G1...then i no need to keep thinking which 1 is the best liao... they must invent a bike that is so like got this ("eh which class 2 bike u wanna buy huh?" "OF COURSE the new honda XXX lah") effect mah...

Cant imagine the leader in japan to make bikes now is being taken over by others, cant imagine more if they lost Rossi to others.....

I do not support Honda. FYI Honda do produce Very Powerful & Fast & Nice Bike pls view this example: http://world.honda.com/HRC/products/rs250r/index.html Then come back to the question will many rider be able to afford the $$$$$$$ Toking abt power how much do u really need?? Ask a G1 or R1 rider if they really fully utilise the power???? Ask them where their RPM usually is???As far as i know Honda always build Very User Friendly Reliable Bike. Try ride a G1 or R1,the raw power might bite. Try ride a Blade(less power but its so user friendly) trust me u will be more comfortable with it. Honda know wat they are doing. Remember this it was HONDA with their CBR900 FireBlade which change the sportbike scene back in 1992,untill 1998 came R1 then later G1. Another example is their CBR600F4I. Although it might not be the most powerful, nice,ultimate track bike or watever......etc but many magazine still recommend because its is so good is everything (all rounder)....ocassion track day,touring,street riding..etc.. All these are just my point of view any comment????

FYI Honda do produce Very Powerful & Fast & Nice Bike pls view this example: http://world.honda.com/HRC/products/rs250r/index.html Then come back to the question will many rider be able to afford the $$$$$$$ Toking abt power how much do u really need?? Ask a G1 or R1 rider if they really fully utilise the power???? Ask them where their RPM usually is???As far as i know Honda always build Very User Friendly Reliable Bike. Try ride a G1 or R1,the raw power might bite. Try ride a Blade(less power but its so user friendly) trust me u will be more comfortable with it. Honda know wat they are doing. Remember this it was HONDA with their CBR900 FireBlade which change the sportbike scene back in 1992,untill 1998 came R1 then later G1. Another example is their CBR600F4I. Although it might not be the most powerful, nice,ultimate track bike or watever......etc but many magazine still recommend because its is so good is everything (all rounder)....ocassion track day,touring,street riding..etc.. All these are just my point of view any comment????

:thumb:

couldn't agree more...... :p

hey u got ur points there.

think i m not really looking into their histories.

came to think of it, the bike i m riding now is a mean machine in 2A anyway.

hmm... zhen shi yi yu jin xing mong zhong ren~~

pray that the new RCB1000RR would not be problematic.

but still like the pipe to be beside n a chioer butt like R1 n Head.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I do not support Honda. FYI Honda do produce Very Powerful & Fast & Nice Bike pls view this example: http://world.honda.com/HRC/products/rs250r/index.html Then come back to the question will many rider be able to afford the $$$$$$$ Toking abt power how much do u really need?? Ask a G1 or R1 rider if they really fully utilise the power???? Ask them where their RPM usually is???As far as i know Honda always build Very User Friendly Reliable Bike. Try ride a G1 or R1,the raw power might bite. Try ride a Blade(less power but its so user friendly) trust me u will be more comfortable with it. Honda know wat they are doing. Remember this it was HONDA with their CBR900 FireBlade which change the sportbike scene back in 1992,untill 1998 came R1 then later G1. Another example is their CBR600F4I. Although it might not be the most powerful, nice,ultimate track bike or watever......etc but many magazine still recommend because its is so good is everything (all rounder)....ocassion track day,touring,street riding..etc.. All these are just my point of view any comment????

Hey!! Wat abt the KWACKERS man??tsk tsk..

:bounce:

you\'ll live only once

Guest VTECR1

Hey!! Wat abt the KWACKERS man??tsk tsk..

:bounce:

U mean kawa??? they are powerful,fast but the engine rough. And maybe they were the 1st to introduce RAM air.