SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

KAWASAKI KRR150 or APRILIA RS125

ARTSYCLIMBER

i only say sit till butt pain only mah

yeah my point is sportsbike with its crouching foward riding position doesnt matter kr sp or rs still uncomfy.if u pillion lagi worst.well sportsbike are not meant to be pillion anyway.spoil the looks.when i 1st began riding rs my whole body was sore all over.then get used to it now ok already.but i do get the occasional wrist cramps then i have 2 let go the handle 4 a while n sit straight :faint:

Oct 2002 - PPL

19 Sept 2005 - 2B

18 Sept 2007 - 2A

20 July 2010 - 2

Oct 2005 - present: Aprilia RS 125

Oct 16 2010 - Feb 2011: Honda CBR 600 RR

Apr 08 2011: Ducati Monster 620

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs099.snc3/16635_162719989997_751319997_2733440_6167145_n.jpg

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.. So in a nutshell, Kawasaki KRR150 seats are not comfortable & Aprilia RS125 is higher compared to a number of class 2B motorcycles. Alright got it. Thanks.

Happy May Day all. (Damn BBDC closed on public holidays)

any sports bike are never meant for comfort any ways..my guess is seat can change to as-close-as-comfortable ones if can be found..

hahax..i was an 'avid bbdc-goer' once upon a tym..

yeah my point is sportsbike with its crouching foward riding position doesnt matter kr sp or rs still uncomfy.if u pillion lagi worst.well sportsbike are not meant to be pillion anyway.spoil the looks.when i 1st began riding rs my whole body was sore all over.then get used to it now ok already.but i do get the occasional wrist cramps then i have 2 let go the handle 4 a while n sit straight :faint:

true..if comfort is required, there's always those nice comfortable bikes to ride..and yeahhh..i cant agree more abt the pillioning..pillion my fren's kr feet numb like one kinda sia~!!! lol..spoil the looks, depends la..imo, if girl pillion, nicer ah..hehex~ i'm already used to the forward riding position since bbdc days, albeit bbdc bikes not being as forward as kr..but ya la..quite tiring when u just brought out ur bike 4 the 1st tym in ur life..

any sports bike are never meant for comfort any ways..my guess is seat can change to as-close-as-comfortable ones if can be found..

hahax..i was an 'avid bbdc-goer' once upon a tym..

true..if comfort is required, there's always those nice comfortable bikes to ride..and yeahhh..i cant agree more abt the pillioning..pillion my fren's kr feet numb like one kinda sia~!!! lol..spoil the looks, depends la..imo, if girl pillion, nicer ah..hehex~ i'm already used to the forward riding position since bbdc days, albeit bbdc bikes not being as forward as kr..but ya la..quite tiring when u just brought out ur bike 4 the 1st tym in ur life..

Your case different seeing you have an extra aerodynamic fairing..You have to crouch so can cut wind better..:lol:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

hehex..aerodynamic sungguh..ya i do..n i need an 'aerodynamic' helmet as well, to cut more wind..or sth liddat..hehex~ :smile:

use aerodynamic clothings also

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

ahx..wat aerodynamic clothing? lycra? kekekex..

or racing suit? :smile:

not racing suit, not fast enough for u, u need clothings fitted wif small fairings to make u aerodynamic:cheeky:

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

if u getting a KRR, do read up extensively about how to inspect a bike before you buy it..

since dough is a deciding factor for u...

most krr on the road now will have wear and tear... and if the owner got abuse the engine/does not maintain sufficently then when u buy over the bike you might be paying a lot more for repairs..

if u dont know a single thing about bikes at all.. and take over a krr.. it could be quite expensive when it does break down on u.. even though parts are cheapr than the RS125's parts... repairs don't usually come cheap whatever bike it is.

shops will also 'eat yr money' when they see that u dunno anything or what needs to be replaced/fixed.

on what bike to get...your friend ma.. should support him.

Both bike got their pros and cons... some ppl prefer 1 over the other...

if u get 2 diff bikes, can share and get to experience riding different bikes.. then u will see that every bike is made different..

and u will know how to handle your own bike better.

since you gonna upgrade to class 2a in about a year's time, you shld get a KRR ... no point if you buy first hand and sell in 1 year.. market value for 2nd hand bikes is very crapppy.

whatever yr fren buy.. ultimately u cannot force him.. but u must take your own stand.

thats more important, know what u want...

everything else is not half as impt~ and good luck for your TP!!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/eshtrella/MoulinRouge070.jpg

美月

ç„¡é™ // Feel Speed

the rs is no doubt expensive. I would advise your fren to get a 2nd hand 06 rs125... pricing around 7-8k. It's not too old, so you could expect less "problems". And the depreciation is not too bad. As a 2 stroke, you should expect to do a top overhaul every certain mileage, as per the manual. As a rough guide, once a yr will do (or when u piston jam, haha..). Using good 2t, those above $20 a bottle will do. Parts wise for aprilia may be expensive compared to a krr, but how often do you even expect to change the parts inside (unless you accident)? Wear & tear parts like tyres, chain sprocket expect to pay 2a pricing.

When cornering at high speeds, you can be hanging off the bike and still finding it very stable. Can't rmb the source, but was once told tat rs126 was voted one of the best cornering bikes ever produced.

And oh, you can't go wrong with a bike that has a GP heritage. :thumbs:

2b: mito, 2a: rvf, 2: 06 zx-6r

in my experience,rs125 is higher than KR,SP or TZM

rs125 tallest, then mito, then the rest of the jap bikes...

I compared it wif my mito and my fren's rs. Though the rs looks shorter due to its bumblebee tail, it's seat height is significantly higher.

To TS: No offence to others, but I find that the jap bikes are too slim and the posture is akin to riding a s4/rxz/m4. All straight sitting. Even my rvf now has got a less aggressive posture than my previous mito. And it's footpegs are set lower than the mito's. Nonetheless, if you wan that racy feel, you can always do what MANY "racers" like to do: use the pillion footpegs as their own footpegs. Hahahaaa.... They never fail to awe me whenever I spot these "racers".

Also, both the italian rs and mito are using inverted telescopic forks (marzocchi) and the rear damper is sachs adjustable. Their relative brand-new pricings (ard $800 and $500 respectively) probably justify its cornering stability. Brake calipers are brembo. All these components are no doubt good, albeit expensive (if you accident).

Bottomline is: Both you and your fren should do ur research into wad type of bikes you are buying. The aprilia/krr shouldn't be much of a hassle (both mechanically and financially) if you chose wisely (preferably wif someone who is familiar wif the above mentioned bikes. Pls DON'T fall for the SHINY BIKE SYNDROME.

BTW, is the 4stroke r125 producing as much power as any of the 2 strokers available? Or is it just another cbr150 with a 125 engine and gorgeous looks?

2b: mito, 2a: rvf, 2: 06 zx-6r

TS MIA liao.

best get new bikes, if 2nd hand leceh, just make the wise choice, we cannot do anything much liao

Special thanks to Mitsuki & Yanwei. The informations were insightful & provided much great help.

Hey Sparky, if TS means "Thread-Starter" then the TS of this thread is not MIA. He's just very busy with his work & practicals at BBDC lately. I am running short of time but keep this going alright. Appreciate it.

Special thanks to Mitsuki & Yanwei. The informations were insightful & provided much great help.

Hey Sparky, if TS means "Thread-Starter" then the TS of this thread is not MIA. He's just very busy with his work & practicals at BBDC lately. I am running short of time but keep this going alright. Appreciate it.

sparky refers to me???

i preferred to be addressed as SparkerS1 or Sparker bro:dozed:

PM me if got anything to ask regarding KR

the rs is no doubt expensive. I would advise your fren to get a 2nd hand 06 rs125... pricing around 7-8k. It's not too old, so you could expect less "problems". And the depreciation is not too bad. As a 2 stroke, you should expect to do a top overhaul every certain mileage, as per the manual. As a rough guide, once a yr will do (or when u piston jam, haha..). Using good 2t, those above $20 a bottle will do. Parts wise for aprilia may be expensive compared to a krr, but how often do you even expect to change the parts inside (unless you accident)? Wear & tear parts like tyres, chain sprocket expect to pay 2a pricing.

When cornering at high speeds, you can be hanging off the bike and still finding it very stable. Can't rmb the source, but was once told tat rs126 was voted one of the best cornering bikes ever produced.

And oh, you can't go wrong with a bike that has a GP heritage. :thumbs:

the source is the BIKE mag if im not wrong.RS came in 2nd in the best cornering bikes.1st one was the Buell :thumb:

Oct 2002 - PPL

19 Sept 2005 - 2B

18 Sept 2007 - 2A

20 July 2010 - 2

Oct 2005 - present: Aprilia RS 125

Oct 16 2010 - Feb 2011: Honda CBR 600 RR

Apr 08 2011: Ducati Monster 620

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs099.snc3/16635_162719989997_751319997_2733440_6167145_n.jpg

• 1 month later...

Be happy that ur friend got one of the best bike ever produced...y not u follow him and go get a RS125???

I love RS125 because:

-Its very very very chio (krr designers ought to learn a thing or 2 on designing their headlights and taillights...even the sp that came out earlier looks better. Just my personal opinion.)

-Fast Faster Fastest :Anyone knows that faster is better especially when u comparing sportsbike to sportsbike. Who would want to buy a sportsbike that keep getting overtaken by the same class bike. Even though SG cant race in the 'open' we all know the result when aprilia rs 125 vs NSR vs KRR vs TZM race...yaya naturally the TZM and Rs125 will get hotly debated again zzz but at least RS125 looks better lol...makes u proud of it basically.

-Better Handling: More chance of evading taxi drivers playing Crazy Taxi and drivers playing that game too. Gets you to the shorter side of the corner easier thus faster.

Disadvantages

-Maintenance: High maintenance??? just like any other 2 stroke bike...and when u buy first hand got warranty and not so easily spoil????2nd hand de? There are 2nd hand parts.

-High machine price: Wad do u expect? You get what u pay for

-High FC: Who cares about high FC now when u are going to upgrade to a Hayabusa. If u think u are going to upgrade ur bike to class 2A and 2, u shouldn worry of your FC when ur at 2B cuz u know that a 1300cc+ engine eats more oil than 125cc. If u are not going to upgrade and doesnt like the FC of RS125 then go ride Wave ba. Sorry for being harsh>

-Fast still lose to bigger bikes: The reason is...they are bigger cc lol get back on them when u upgrade to unrestricted Hayabusa.

-Then why still buy when lose to bigger bikes: Like u buy KRR or SP u will win bigger bike like that (this arguement is based on which 2B sportsbike to buy not which bike to buy to win every other single vehicle on the road.) Its nothing to be ashamed if u lose to a R1 when you are on a RS 125...

Finally this advice is brought to u by someone that loves fast and beautiful things to the people like him.

• 7 months later...

what i know was.

Aprilla RS125

pack a whole bag of power when it does gears 5/6 able to keep up with some 2A bikes.

diffidently a posh look but high price.

firsthand OTR approx. 15k

not much shop in SG hosting the bike too, need to order. (as my friend just order his in)

patrol wise, consume alot.

KRR150

2nd hand approx. 3k OTR

pickup way better then SP(sorry if it sounds offending my mech told me so)

lighter

lesser problems compare to SP(sorry if it sounds offending my mech told me so)

patrol approx 25/L(according to my kips rider friends)

• 7 months later...

i just passed my license and riding aprilia rs 125 2003 2nd hand . practically i felt the bike is good at turning due to the bike is heavy . i just got my bike back frm the repair shop, honestly before i ride it, i thought the speed isnt good enough but after the repair, my bike speed went insane . I realized the bike itself if in good condition can outrace other 2b bikes . For it repair and stuffs, it cost me around 150-250 . Let just say aprilia is cool and fast due to it is only for racing but defenitely costing .

For the kawasaki krr150, the only thing i heard frm ppl who ride kawasaki has a lot of problems, even the workshop i go always told me this .

Im still a new rider, just a point of my view

• 4 months later...
i just passed my license and riding aprilia rs 125 2003 2nd hand . practically i felt the bike is good at turning due to the bike is heavy . i just got my bike back frm the repair shop, honestly before i ride it, i thought the speed isnt good enough but after the repair, my bike speed went insane . I realized the bike itself if in good condition can outrace other 2b bikes . For it repair and stuffs, it cost me around 150-250 . Let just say aprilia is cool and fast due to it is only for racing but defenitely costing .

For the kawasaki krr150, the only thing i heard frm ppl who ride kawasaki has a lot of problems, even the workshop i go always told me this .

Im still a new rider, just a point of my view

KR got alot of problems becos of those racer-wanabe keep on mod this mod that till its haywire.

and you said you JUST pass and riding rs good to corner. Have you tried the different bikes? :thumb:

The things is to go for what you like. How expensive can a motorbike petrol be as compared to a car? If you feel too expensive den tk public transport might be better.

Ride Safe.

Be happy that ur friend got one of the best bike ever produced...y not u follow him and go get a RS125???

I love RS125 because:

-Its very very very chio (krr designers ought to learn a thing or 2 on designing their headlights and taillights...even the sp that came out earlier looks better. Just my personal opinion.)

-Fast Faster Fastest :Anyone knows that faster is better especially when u comparing sportsbike to sportsbike. Who would want to buy a sportsbike that keep getting overtaken by the same class bike. Even though SG cant race in the 'open' we all know the result when aprilia rs 125 vs NSR vs KRR vs TZM race...yaya naturally the TZM and Rs125 will get hotly debated again zzz but at least RS125 looks better lol...makes u proud of it basically.

-Better Handling: More chance of evading taxi drivers playing Crazy Taxi and drivers playing that game too. Gets you to the shorter side of the corner easier thus faster.

Disadvantages

-Maintenance: High maintenance??? just like any other 2 stroke bike...and when u buy first hand got warranty and not so easily spoil????2nd hand de? There are 2nd hand parts.

-High machine price: Wad do u expect? You get what u pay for

-High FC: Who cares about high FC now when u are going to upgrade to a Hayabusa. If u think u are going to upgrade ur bike to class 2A and 2, u shouldn worry of your FC when ur at 2B cuz u know that a 1300cc+ engine eats more oil than 125cc. If u are not going to upgrade and doesnt like the FC of RS125 then go ride Wave ba. Sorry for being harsh>

-Fast still lose to bigger bikes: The reason is...they are bigger cc lol get back on them when u upgrade to unrestricted Hayabusa.

-Then why still buy when lose to bigger bikes: Like u buy KRR or SP u will win bigger bike like that (this arguement is based on which 2B sportsbike to buy not which bike to buy to win every other single vehicle on the road.) Its nothing to be ashamed if u lose to a R1 when you are on a RS 125...

Finally this advice is brought to u by someone that loves fast and beautiful things to the people like him.

Talk like thunder but no rain. :faint:

Ride Safe.

Whoever still believes in the misconception that RS125 is very expensive to maintain ought to head over to the RS thread and ask for a proper breakdown on parts and stuff.

Dont always listen to bikeshops or friends who heard of friends who's uncle's little son's cousin's nephew saying that parts are hard to come by and/or expensive. Right now, most of the rs125 riders in the forum are enjoying their bikes on the road and track.

If anyone remember or heard of anything along the lines of 'OH! Aprilia is using plastic gears and expensive to repair', lemme just tell you my story on how I go about getting my bike serviced.

Once a month:

Change gear oil - 600ml Maxima's cost around 20+

(Subjective to own personal preference. Since the oil I'm using currently is right around 3mths old already. Its been to at least 4 track sessions, 1 trip up to KL and back, 1 trip to Melaka and back. Every other day running around on local streets. About time to change too :p Plus, the balance from the 1litre bottle, keep and buy the next bottle, which you will have 800ml balance. 2 bottles of oil, you can change at least 3 times already.)

Valve servicing / cleaning - ZERO DOLLARS

(Its simple to do, once you've seen some of the guys do it, you'd really wanna go out, buy the simple equiptments like metal brush, a small plastic container and juz around 100ml of your petrol.)

Once a year service

Top overhaul - Basically piston, gasket, coolant replacement. Block polishing.

(Top service will cost around 400-600, depending on who you go to :)

If the mech feels like chopping you like the carrot they may think most people are, they'll quote you up to 1.2k for it.. I've ever PM one of the advertisers here and got that for a quotation, just for a top overhaul.. If any newbies here who really wanna get the RS, please check in with us on the aprilia riders thread to find out where we go for servicing. Decent job, very good pricing.)

Chain and sprockets - cant remember the pricing :p

(Chain and sprockets are common things every other bike will have to do 1 point in time. So not much needs to be said here.)

Service fork / rear shock absorbers

Same as chain and sprockets.

As for those plastic gears that everyone's been talking about. Its not the actual gearbox that people are referring to. Its the balance shaft gears. Funny story about this is how much it is quoted at the shops. Easily, the cheapest you can get at the shop is around $150 a piece. 2nd hand would be around $90/ea. When I heard these prices, I told the shopkeeper, I can buy that same item from UK for a fraction of the price inclusive of shipping. Then I told him straight forward that if he's still gonna keep up to his price, then quite a number of riders wont be patronising his shop as much to get whatever parts that they need. Shipping time is approx 2weeks or less. Fastest I've seen items come is within 7days from date of payment.

Now comes the good part.

Typically, to get a good performance gain, alot of us changed the carb to a 34mm instead of their stock 28mm. That alone can change the characteristics of the bike. It makes the bike much more powerful on the top end, giving you new top speeds compared to 28mm.

Tuning the carb is pretty easy if you read up and understand the concept behind it. By tuning, I'm not referring to the 1 stupid thing that mechanics do which is typically, readjusting the air mixture screw, which gives the bike more or less air, you can get the bike running in such a way that you can make it leaner and have a more powerful pull (at the expense of seizing your piston), richer and have a safe zone of not being able to pull as much but it'll preserve the longevity of the piston. You can tweak that in a way that you can save abit on petrol too.

Typically, right out of the factory, the RS125 should be able to clock quite a good mileage per litre which is around 26-29km/litre. I've friends who can clock up 30km/litre and there's some that can do 35 even. Then there are some who are getting 14 to 15km/litre. I personally am getting around 21km/litre right now. But I factored in my weight so I still find it justifiable. If a person weighing around 60kg or less were to ride my bike, easily the person is able to do 25-28km without anymore adjustments to the carb. Riding style plays a part too :)

There's lots more to say about the maintainence of the bike but I wont bother so much going into all the details unless someone is really interested to know. By then, I would still ask them to head into the aprilia thread and do a search. This bike has not changed much over the years. Only the outlook is different, the heart (engine) is still the same. So over the time since the beginning of the thread, there's been alot of information being passed around.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/IZECUBEZ/Motivational/Determination.jpg

Ok LOL!

Didnt realise this thread has been around since 08 :p

But anyways, its alot of good info in this thread to die off just like that..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/IZECUBEZ/Motivational/Determination.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Whoever still believes in the misconception that RS125 is very expensive to maintain ought to head over to the RS thread and ask for a proper breakdown on parts and stuff.

Dont always listen to bikeshops or friends who heard of friends who's uncle's little son's cousin's nephew saying that parts are hard to come by and/or expensive. Right now, most of the rs125 riders in the forum are enjoying their bikes on the road and track.

If anyone remember or heard of anything along the lines of 'OH! Aprilia is using plastic gears and expensive to repair', lemme just tell you my story on how I go about getting my bike serviced.

Once a month:

Change gear oil - 600ml Maxima's cost around 20+

(Subjective to own personal preference. Since the oil I'm using currently is right around 3mths old already. Its been to at least 4 track sessions, 1 trip up to KL and back, 1 trip to Melaka and back. Every other day running around on local streets. About time to change too :p Plus, the balance from the 1litre bottle, keep and buy the next bottle, which you will have 800ml balance. 2 bottles of oil, you can change at least 3 times already.)

Valve servicing / cleaning - ZERO DOLLARS

(Its simple to do, once you've seen some of the guys do it, you'd really wanna go out, buy the simple equiptments like metal brush, a small plastic container and juz around 100ml of your petrol.)

Once a year service

Top overhaul - Basically piston, gasket, coolant replacement. Block polishing.

(Top service will cost around 400-600, depending on who you go to :)

If the mech feels like chopping you like the carrot they may think most people are, they'll quote you up to 1.2k for it.. I've ever PM one of the advertisers here and got that for a quotation, just for a top overhaul.. If any newbies here who really wanna get the RS, please check in with us on the aprilia riders thread to find out where we go for servicing. Decent job, very good pricing.)

Chain and sprockets - cant remember the pricing :p

(Chain and sprockets are common things every other bike will have to do 1 point in time. So not much needs to be said here.)

Service fork / rear shock absorbers

Same as chain and sprockets.

As for those plastic gears that everyone's been talking about. Its not the actual gearbox that people are referring to. Its the balance shaft gears. Funny story about this is how much it is quoted at the shops. Easily, the cheapest you can get at the shop is around $150 a piece. 2nd hand would be around $90/ea. When I heard these prices, I told the shopkeeper, I can buy that same item from UK for a fraction of the price inclusive of shipping. Then I told him straight forward that if he's still gonna keep up to his price, then quite a number of riders wont be patronising his shop as much to get whatever parts that they need. Shipping time is approx 2weeks or less. Fastest I've seen items come is within 7days from date of payment.

Now comes the good part.

Typically, to get a good performance gain, alot of us changed the carb to a 34mm instead of their stock 28mm. That alone can change the characteristics of the bike. It makes the bike much more powerful on the top end, giving you new top speeds compared to 28mm.

Tuning the carb is pretty easy if you read up and understand the concept behind it. By tuning, I'm not referring to the 1 stupid thing that mechanics do which is typically, readjusting the air mixture screw, which gives the bike more or less air, you can get the bike running in such a way that you can make it leaner and have a more powerful pull (at the expense of seizing your piston), richer and have a safe zone of not being able to pull as much but it'll preserve the longevity of the piston. You can tweak that in a way that you can save abit on petrol too.

Typically, right out of the factory, the RS125 should be able to clock quite a good mileage per litre which is around 26-29km/litre. I've friends who can clock up 30km/litre and there's some that can do 35 even. Then there are some who are getting 14 to 15km/litre. I personally am getting around 21km/litre right now. But I factored in my weight so I still find it justifiable. If a person weighing around 60kg or less were to ride my bike, easily the person is able to do 25-28km without anymore adjustments to the carb. Riding style plays a part too :)

There's lots more to say about the maintainence of the bike but I wont bother so much going into all the details unless someone is really interested to know. By then, I would still ask them to head into the aprilia thread and do a search. This bike has not changed much over the years. Only the outlook is different, the heart (engine) is still the same. So over the time since the beginning of the thread, there's been alot of information being passed around.

great info. :thumb:

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs133.snc3/18032_268394933701_747338701_3364329_3425232_n.jpg

:gun:

dudes i've just made a major mistake. and for the beginning sorry for my bad english hope you still get the point.

anyway here's pretty much how this story goes

the manufacture told me that those plastic balance and crankshaft gears should be changed within every 16 000 kilometers (~9940 mi). so i brought new ones from the internet. when i today tried to change them i just carelessly took the old ones away and didn't even look how they were in there. when i started to put the new ones back on places to the shafts, i realised there must be some kind of timing and some certain way the gears should be. now i have no idea how they should be. is there any possible way i could get some pictures or you could give me some direction how to get them in the right positions, i would reaally thankful!

please help me, thanks again!