SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gila Gila Gilera Khakis

rastadan31

Harlow! A fren o mine's looking to get a runner. Which shops carry the most range?(1st or 2nd hand) Or specializes in this bike? Kindly PM me, thanks!

Bought mine last 2 yrs around 6.3k for tyhe machine, 7k flat for everything @ bike production...

I accept my circumstances, but i don't accept defeat...

RBGC Singapore chapter

:gun:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anyways, im riding the 2stroker. so the servicing still applies?

to abg dan: u serius? where do i get all the paint and laquer or whatnot? plus u got the tools to take out the rims ar>?

Yes...servicing will still have to be applied no matter wat type of bike u riding...

RBGC Singapore chapter

to those flyin fcukers who stole my LV pipe silencer and front panel...thanks uh ehh..now i broke you steal..last time i got money dun want to steal.STOLEN AT PASIR RIS ELIAS RD PM33 mscp.anyone got silencer to spare please sell me.94247779!!

Gay up a bike and u get a Fino.Crash a Gilera and u get the ST200.

to those flyin fcukers who stole my LV pipe silencer and front panel...thanks uh ehh..now i broke you steal..last time i got money dun want to steal.STOLEN AT PASIR RIS ELIAS RD PM33 mscp.anyone got silencer to spare please sell me.94247779!!

bro wat happened? someone steal from u?

feel sorry for u man..

hope tat gilera rider get his retribution man....!

~เมดสินไทยà¹à¸¥à¸™à¸”์ à¹à¸”นดินไทยเรา~

well people ...if someone wanna sell you an endcan of a LV better be suspicious of it...it could belong to anyone of us here...sighs...do have an alarm buddy?

:bow: ~ No DrEaM Is ToO BiG~:gun:

Mlm ni takde lah bro...need to meet up with my fiancee...calling toyol ah...

toyol pun da lama tak nampak...

senyap je.. takut kena kompang ke?

~เมดสินไทยà¹à¸¥à¸™à¸”์ à¹à¸”นดินไทยเรา~

hope dos idiots crash in an accident sia.. dammit sia..

Why so serious?

hope dos idiots crash in an accident sia.. dammit sia..

Bro...

Lets jst hope that fellow one day will fall to arm of justice...lets not say bad things cause every words that we say is a prayer...macam org melayu cakap " sepandai-pandai tupai melompat, akhirnya jatoh ke tanah juga"

RBGC Singapore chapter

Pipe need inspection papers right? Is there a serial number? If so, that guy next time go inspection will surely kena.

Aiyoh, such a small community also steal each other's things :( Watch out for "friends" who suddenly have a new pipe.

Pipe need inspection papers right? Is there a serial number? If so, that guy next time go inspection will surely kena.

Aiyoh, such a small community also steal each other's things :( Watch out for "friends" who suddenly have a new pipe.

Bro...the person only stole the silencer, not the whole pipe lah :slapforehead: silencer where got indicated the pipe serial no...

RBGC Singapore chapter

Rabak pe silencer kena curik. Dorang nak buat ape eh ngan bende tu? Selit dalam jubo?

Jual members at members price lor...

RBGC Singapore chapter

Bro...

Lets jst hope that fellow one day will fall to arm of justice...lets not say bad things cause every words that we say is a prayer...macam org melayu cakap " sepandai-pandai tupai melompat, akhirnya jatoh ke tanah juga"

haha.. btol gak.. tapi aku tk kesah.. geram sak.. aarghh..

Why so serious?

woit!!! sape punya silencer kene kebas.....anywae lv pipe takde serial no other like gpr...kalau dapat tu budak lagi tak tau...sumbat tu silencer kat jubz dia or mulut dia....nk mintak jgn mencuri...kasi satu ongbak baru tau...

anywae tadi si toyol ngan jin kat taihin...tah ape lak si jin tu nak buat ape lagi ngan mtr dia...

GILA GILA GILERA KHAKIS

Gila Gila Gilera Kakis

wah.daring seh curi silencer.feel the pain when ur wallet is empty. im going thru the same thing!!

anyways, went riding today and realised that my acceleration is very jerky even thou my throttle is steady. i recently installed the open pod filter. cud tt be the prob?any1 been thru it b4? help!

bros, anyone heard any rumours abt an 08 version of our bikes, tat could be hittin our shores soon???

so far two ppl have told me abt it, tapi i check the gilly website, no sign of anythin lei....acam anyone ada any info??

Before Me there were many, After Me there were NonEo_O

wah.daring seh curi silencer.feel the pain when ur wallet is empty. im going thru the same thing!!

anyways, went riding today and realised that my acceleration is very jerky even thou my throttle is steady. i recently installed the open pod filter. cud tt be the prob?any1 been thru it b4? help!

When u change the air filter, did u change together with the jetting? if not this might led to yr problem...

RBGC Singapore chapter