SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Q&A] Malaysia : Perangang

fire_stream

meateater , geraki and me will be setting off abt 10pm tml.. let me know if u want come too ya?

can call on on my mobile 9070 7597 ;p

Jan 05 - Mar 06 : Honda NSR150SP

Mar 06 - Mar 07 : Suzuki RMX250

Mar 07 - Sep 07 : Honda XR400R

Aug 05 - Nov 09 : Honda XR125L

Sep 07 - Nov 09 : Suzuki GSR400K7

Mar 09 - Present : Yamaha R6'06

Nov 09 - Present : Honda Hornet 600

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of friends and i wanna head up to pengarang for some awesome seafood.

the thing is, i've never even been to the place. we just heard that it's damn good, so we decided to go. does anybody have any place to recommend and how to get there from singapore?

we're not riding up, we're taking the ferry from changi terminal.

if you can help, it'll be really cool! thanks!

move to travel related

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

go changi jetty..frm there take bum boat i think the name..like go ubin,but go pengerang.thats my village..1hr to get there...then frm there take taxi and frm there u can go where u heading la..food there i dunnoe...only can help u hw to get there... gd luck!

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp111/umam1/125zglowing.jpg

i quit riding..

A couple of friends and i wanna head up to pengarang for some awesome seafood.

the thing is, i've never even been to the place. we just heard that it's damn good, so we decided to go. does anybody have any place to recommend and how to get there from singapore?

we're not riding up, we're taking the ferry from changi terminal.

if you can help, it'll be really cool! thanks!

let me try...

first boat from changi jetty (beside changi village) starts from ard 7am and last boat is at 4pm...

45min-1hr ride at S$9/pax (13pax/boat; no fixed set off time)

once rch pengerang jetty hop onto a cab (4pax) and ask to go "si4 wan1 tao3" main taxi stand. (shd cost ar RM$18/car)

its a small village and security is not a problem so feel free to walk ard to explore and look for the seafood restaurants (got at least 10 of them around)

my personal recommendation will be the crytal jade although it is the most expensive restaurant u can find there. (cheap if compared to sgp pricings)

as for hotels my pick will be Tai Hoe, again best and most expensive but value for money la... its right beside the main taxi stand.

returning wise take cab back to jetty, same price RM$18

last boat is 4pm also but to play safe rch latest by 3pm... boat ride S$9/pax

if miss the boat or too many ppl n no boat dun fret.

hop onto the taxi again and ask to bring to sabana ferry terminal.

got ferry to tanah merah ferry terminal till at least 7 or 8pm... (tink its 30+rm)

acivities there got water sports, fishing, pit biking, cycling.

hope this helps...

btw i m going over tomolo with a big group of friends and staying till saturday afternoon... :smile:

Enjoy!

:gun::faint:

You might want to try cycling instead of taking a cab if you have time and want a bit more of an experience. It is about 16km from the ferry terminal and should take no more than an hour at a leisurely pace. You can bring your own bicycle or rent from Changi Village, it costs $2 extra to bring it onto the boat. If you like trails you can explore the area, if not the roads are of good quality, have little traffic, and can take you as far as you want to go.