SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Official "Where to park" Guide

Guest jaymashi

Guest jaymashi

i was just wondering, maybe we can all pool our experience together, coz everytime i ride to a shopping centre i've never rode to before, it's quite frustrating to find that the shopping centre doesn't allow bikes to park inside whereas most places are free!!! so i'll start with what i have and maybe some of you fellas can add on to the list...

FREE:

centrepoint

suntec

causeway point

lucky plaza

bugis

west mall

scotts

marina sq

golden shoe

ikea

tampines mall

novena square

esplanade

NOT free:

northpoint

paragon

takashimaya

thompson plaza (cashcard - $0.50)

clifford ctr ($1.50)

wheelock place

peace centre ($0.60)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

in just near orchard mrt i found the following car parks

free

c.k.tang

tanglin mall

centerpoint

tower recods

pub center

pay $$

ngee ann city

fareast

lucky plaza ( i was charge at the exit )

no entery

cinleisure

and i found out that funan centre and plaza singapura just had a erp system which you have to put in a cashcard in your iu last weekend. ( didn't know how much becos i revers back :lol: .) anyway i think the parking from penisula is still avilable as its for season parking holders only.

in just near orchard mrt i found the following car parks

free

c.k.tang

tanglin mall

centerpoint

tower recods

pub center

pay $$

ngee ann city

fareast

lucky plaza ( i was charge at the exit )

no entery

cinleisure

and i found out that funan centre and plaza singapura just had a erp system which you have to put in a cashcard in your iu last weekend. ( didn't know how much becos i revers back :lol: .) anyway i think the parking from penisula is still avilable as its for season parking holders only.

i was at the one in funan 2day... when go out i tailed a car out~ dunno will kenna anything or not?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v189/stylomilo/Tail.jpg

YES SiR!

i was just wondering, maybe we can all pool our experience together, coz everytime i ride to a shopping centre i've never rode to before, it's quite frustrating to find that the shopping centre doesn't allow bikes to park inside whereas most places are free!!! so i'll start with what i have and maybe some of you fellas can add on to the list...

FREE:

centrepoint

suntec

causeway point

lucky plaza

bugis

west mall

scotts

marina sq

golden shoe

ikea

tampines mall

novena square

esplanade

whitesands

sim lim SQ

devils bar

NOT free:

northpoint

paragon

takashimaya

clifford ctr ($1.50)

wheelock place

peace centre ($0.60)

2002 - 2003 Honda NSR SP 150

2003 - 2005 Honda RVF 400

2004 - 2006 GSX-1300R Hayabusa

2008 - ? Yamaha FZ 600

IBA Member No 25268

http://www.121network.net/images/sig11.gif

the security never tell you to put cash card meh ? go in then need cash card come out dont think so.

didnt see the security guard when i was going out~ going in i put cashcard cos he told me so... going out i forgot to put~

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v189/stylomilo/Tail.jpg

YES SiR!

A few old bird riders in mindef forum told me this when I started a thread with a similar title asking for free parking in car parks in singapore shopping centers:

Just enter and leave if the gap by the side is big enough and nobody stops you when you come out even if it stated that you need to pay like the one under OG in Bugis.

If somebody stops you, LL pay lor and next time dun go back there.

If they want to collect money, they will collect at the entrance when you go in, if nobody is there to collect, assume its free and leave without paying if nobody stops you at the exit.

X1R for sale: Fully stock Oct 2010 mileage 20k $6.5k

A few old bird riders in mindef forum told me this when I started a thread with a similar title asking for free parking in car parks in singapore shopping centers:

Just enter and leave if the gap by the side is big enough and nobody stops you when you come out even if it stated that you need to pay like the one under OG in Bugis.

If somebody stops you, LL pay lor and next time dun go back there.

If they want to collect money, they will collect at the entrance when you go in, if nobody is there to collect, assume its free and leave without paying if nobody stops you at the exit.

century square:

auntie: eh boy! ONE DOLLAR! *shouting inside the cubicle*

me: oh, need to pay ah? nevermind, i go park tampines mall. *proceed to carry on riding coz theirs is 1 way, have to make 1 round to the exit.*

me: *see parking lots* park liao lor! pay? siao! *off engine, go shopshop*

:D

Your best friend in forum :: Search ::

Guest scumbag

cuppage plaza is free too. been parking there for more than a year. good place to admire other riders' bikes too...

and for tampines mall... always kena threaten by security guard who wan to chain my bike... sianz

century square:

me: oh, need to pay ah? nevermind, i go park tampines mall. *proceed to carry on riding coz theirs is 1 way, have to make 1 round to the exit.*

:lol: :lol:

good one!! :thumb:

cheers!!!

Life is short!!! Enjoy every moment!!!

tampines mall where got security guard want to threaten?i always park there n so far so gd mah...its free lah,mebbe the security guard boring ah.btw,compass point is also free.can someone add tt for me?yah regarding the suntec parking,r u referring to the outdoor parking or the MSCP?

century square:

SIbeh Idea! Should adopt your tactic in future..

Hmm, liam's website got a list about parking availability isn't it? All can see from there. PM him to contribute your knowings.

century square:

oh... now i realize... coz that day i was at century square, after i park my bike and walk pass the cubicle, the auntie come out and ask me "you ride motorbike ?", i smell something fishy and said "motorbike ? i drive u know..." and walk off... lucky that i left my helmet in my box.... now i realize she is asking for money ! :lol:

FREE:

centrepoint

suntec

causeway point

lucky plaza

bugis

west mall

scotts

marina sq

golden shoe

ikea

tampines mall

novena square

esplanade

whitesands

sim lim SQ

devils bar

NOT free:

northpoint

paragon

takashimaya

clifford ctr ($1.50)

wheelock place

peace centre ($0.60)

NO entry:

Lot 1

Best Regards,

PROJECTBIG1

For Suntec, I park in btw those cars which are parked parallel with front or end facing each other. Its quite a big space which can park lotsa bikes with extra spaces for drivers to load/unload their cargo from their boot if necessary.

4 those who park at suntec city(near to the fish pond),there's a toilet there..insdie the CP,near it is tis steed(black/white)wit 2 side boxs,num is FNXX,tik tat rider(indian) is a theft,better be careful when park near to his,got saw his bike n another RXZ trailing a bike in2 a parking lot b4...after the biker left his bike...they circle his biek 4 a while then left...tik they going to come back 2 do something 2 the bike...u guys b careful...anyway i do confirk tat luck plaza need to pay when u exit

May the FORCE be with u whenever u RIDE

FREE:

centrepoint

suntec

causeway point

lucky plaza

bugis

west mall

scotts

marina sq

golden shoe

ikea