SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Yamaha FZ150I

touch when passby motordiam.. Oh, something is still missing.

Lucky u go motordiam if you touch coolman bike without him around the bike will "shout" @ you. Its for his hands only... :cheeky:

Seat is tall, i was shocked.. Maybe too used to my low seating. But, still manageable! A few more seconds i got used to it, no worry :cheeky:

Yeaps the seats are a bit high... but u will get use to it or can always adjust mah...

Accelerate is smoooooooootttthhhh. Got power... The feel is like... u slowly slice a freshly bake cheese cake from top to bottom....

Mmmm.... :lovestruck:

U machiam kena orgasm :p

Hop on to pillion seat, normal. But... i feel... rather... gentle on my butt...

If got something HARD @ that place arh... be it pillion or rider with pillion dat means something not correct... :angel:

Reaching 115km/h to 120km/h, RPM @ 7 ~ 8,000 where 10,000 is where the

red marking at... Correct hor? In short, means can still go on de loh :thumb:

Yeaps this bike have the capabilities to go up to 140km/h... but not to be done in Spore... another to note is the meter is quite accurate.... tested @ Speed check areas... U want test @ speed trap also can... :p

Even this bike has only 1 suspension at the back? Correct hor? The feeling is like, in the car... mmmm~

Suspension is still new i guess dats why its still SYIOK... but mine reaching 4 months and still going strong...

Then... the end. Hope i did a clear... explanation. Above mention is 45% accurate of my feeling/expression/words.. hoping while u read, as if u are there as well.

The rest of the 55%, go exprience yrself. :thirsty:

Wah u like YAMAHA salesman liddat... hehehe but nice to know you had fun with the FZ150i... so very true... some things are better left to be experience than to be just read... :D

aLL thE PoWEr, aLL the SpEEd...

But Do You haVE aLL it TaKes to bEat me To it?

:dozed:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Planning to go JB to PUMPET tonight roughly around 10 plus and do some adjustments to my mods(Horns as adviced by motofreak), check on enabling hazard light features (and the costing), and the LED STRIPS (whether can install liao)... :D

Anyone interested to join? gimme a MESSAGE will give u my number... :)

Anyone int to go jb(wdland custom) for a fast in fast out PUMPET & MAKAN on 12/10/08(sun) ard 12pm to 2pm? Pls msg me. Thanks~

Im interested... will SMS u... :D

U ask oreidi or not? How much the price? i interested lei... look like full face :p

And i donno whether can or not... just wanna promote this to people with FB... do sign up can make more noise over there... :p

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=19967168163

Hello,my 1stPost! :) wanted to ask for a very long time since finishing all 7pages of this thread. I wanted to get this bike for the longest time but still waiting for TP this mth. Anyway was at BikeProductions,spoke to the mechanic Ah**,told not to buy since its from Indon....But i did my research and this bike's made in Malaysia.Plus the reviews from u guys pretty good:thumb: ...but this mechanic was super ons about me not buying this bike,somemore tell me if its very good sure see alot on the road eg.X1r,Spark,RXZ... true la I don't see alot of the FZ150i on the road... o_O

Hello,my 1stPost! :) wanted to ask for a very long time since finishing all 7pages of this thread. I wanted to get this bike for the longest time but still waiting for TP this mth. Anyway was at BikeProductions,spoke to the mechanic Ah**,told not to buy since its from Indon....But i did my research and this bike's made in Malaysia.Plus the reviews from u guys pretty good:thumb: ...but this mechanic was super ons about me not buying this bike,somemore tell me if its very good sure see alot on the road eg.X1r,Spark,RXZ... true la I don't see alot of the FZ150i on the road... o_O

that mechanic is true dont buy... dats y other shops also no one buy... not flaming or anything lah but what he say is true this bike is not popular... FOR now dat is... keep your eyes on the road and ask other bike shops how many units theyve sold...

coz...

no reason someone should buy a bike which is fuel efficient... 1L est. 35-40L full tank can reach 13.5 L - top up @ JB save money and really worth.

is fuel injected, got good pick up...

is a 4 stroke bike which no need 2T... yet can go 140km/h or at least 120km/h...

and many other "not good" features which are already mentioned...

YUP... dont waste your money on this baby... :cheeky:

Dont worry take your time to decide... dont rush... hope you will make a good choice... and we will more than welcome you to the Fz150i family... :D

anyway its 3 pages only lei not yet 7... :p

Hey pp, will your be joining tis coming event? Got SBF Goodie bag & more man! I think all of us fazerians shld go but see how our response la. lol

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209276

LETS GO PEOPLE!!!! GATHER TOGETHER!!! but i donno how many FZ150i active members there are here... :p sklai go 1-2 people oni~ :angel:

that mechanic is true dont buy... dats y other shops also no one buy... not flaming or anything lah but what he say is true this bike is not popular... FOR now dat is... keep your eyes on the road and ask other bike shops how many units theyve sold...

coz...

no reason someone should buy a bike which is fuel efficient... 1L est. 35-40L full tank can reach 13.5 L - top up @ JB save money and really worth.

is fuel injected, got good pick up...

is a 4 stroke bike which no need 2T... yet can go 140km/h or at least 120km/h...

and many other "not good" features which are already mentioned...

YUP... dont waste your money on this baby... :cheeky:

Hey Fiz thx alot I know I would just hate to spend money on a bike with such a power fuel eff.!:angel: Lol jokes aside, actually thats what I was thinking, So few new bikers know about this bike, its either RXZ or NSR KRR...maybe thats why so few...

Went to Mah, they allowed me to sit demo the bike the "Feeling" was totally what i wanted,engine was awesome,strong low rumble not the 2Tkind of "Paat Paat Paat"....it was like a....was like a Wow!this is it! kind of sound.:thumb: Enjoyed my 1st exp.

Hey Fiz thx alot I know I would just hate to spend money on a bike with such a power fuel eff.!:angel: Lol jokes aside, actually thats what I was thinking, So few new bikers know about this bike, its either RXZ or NSR KRR...maybe thats why so few...

Went to Mah, they allowed me to sit demo the bike the "Feeling" was totally what i wanted,engine was awesome,strong low rumble not the 2Tkind of "Paat Paat Paat"....it was like a....was like a Wow!this is it! kind of sound.:thumb: Enjoyed my 1st exp.

Good experience with the FZ150!!!!:thumb:

Okies... acompanied coolman to JB to PUMPET but in the end become he acompanied me to play play with my baby again... check out her new pics... and do join the group for all of you with FB a/c... :D

Wat nonsense i so SEXCITED until i type salah... its 1L ~ 35-40 KM wah liao 1L ~ 35-40 L magic siah! :cheeky:

I wanted to get this bike for the longest time but still waiting for TP this mth.

Yarh sorry forget to ask... when? all the best!!!!

Guest calpton

Hi guys , does anyone who have the same problem as mine. i collected my bike and saw that the bracket has caused our seat panel out of shape and on the left hand side few screws had to be removed in order not to cause the seat panel to over shaped. Does any of ur FZ has this problem. I have check with my bike shop , the sales person told me its stock from kappa design. But somehow i feel that shouldn't be design in such a way.

Hi guys , does anyone who have the same problem as mine. i collected my bike and saw that the bracket has caused our seat panel out of shape and on the left hand side few screws had to be removed in order not to cause the seat panel to over shaped. Does any of ur FZ has this problem. I have check with my bike shop , the sales person told me its stock from kappa design. But somehow i feel that shouldn't be design in such a way.

Ok different people had differing parts "modifiEd" to accomodate to this kappa bracket... some had their plate cut, some had their tail end cut and etc.

But your problem is similar to the rest of us. The seat to be having a little bit of gap. I dont really know what u mean by out of shape. And i did not have the need for my screws or seat to be modified but i have seen of such. maybe we can all meet up and see what is it that is giving this problem coz when it rains and u put on sidestand rain water can come in... or so i was informed...

Guest calpton
Ok different people had differing parts "modifiEd" to accomodate to this kappa bracket... some had their plate cut, some had their tail end cut and etc.

But your problem is similar to the rest of us. The seat to be having a little bit of gap. I dont really know what u mean by out of shape. And i did not have the need for my screws or seat to be modified but i have seen of such. maybe we can all meet up and see what is it that is giving this problem coz when it rains and u put on sidestand rain water can come in... or so i was informed...

Hi bro hafiz, guess i can't elaborate properly, wat i mean when they fix the box for me , they have to remove the screws underneath the seat panel as it is blocking the bracket thus forcing the side seat panel out of shape but nvr crack. I find it v unsafe for the screws to be removed in order to secure the bracket in proper position. And they told me its design by kappa and have to be fix in such way. Therefore seeking further info from u guys whether is it the way u guys have to fix ur bracket?

Yarh sorry forget to ask... when? all the best!!!!

Its 30th October. I failed my 1st test last month. Totally owned...damn sad la couldn't get the bike earlier.

AWEsome!:thumb: Your bike has that Neon lights that light up the interior!! I was so looking into that but was thinking it was illegal...coz never see in sg before. On a hind side such lights really increase rider safety illuminating the bike...could it be that the TP more relaz:faint: then last time....like eg those days they banned full face...but which was the safest helmet type...now gradually more ppl using...I so want a Spectra mirror finish visor for my helmet...

Anyways do you all know the Fz150i is classified under naked sports bike.....unless I read wrongly:cheeky: but I'm pretty pos its a naked sports.

Hi, been riding my fazer for 5month plus and it sure is a damn good bike. Very reliable. At the same time, i've been searching for a belly pan for this bike high and low and unfortunately couldn't get it. Any of u guys know where? Or any other belly pan from other model bikes that's compatible to FZ?

Courage is fear that has said its prayers.

Hi, been riding my fazer for 5month plus and it sure is a damn good bike. Very reliable. At the same time, i've been searching for a belly pan for this bike high and low and unfortunately couldn't get it. Any of u guys know where? Or any other belly pan from other model bikes that's compatible to FZ?

5 MONTHS PLUS!!! WAH LIEW U EVEN MORE LEGEND!!!! :D But i thought this bike is new... u pre-order arh?

Anyway as mentioned before i also look like siao for this belly pan... trying to custom make in M'sia or order from Indon... if not coolman says there are shops in Spore doing it... $40 est. including installation. Will updates once i can confirm these details... :)

Yea it does look abit empty at the base...I guess not alot of shops have since this junior fazer is still relatively new plus not so many on the road....got to wait...

Oh google FZ150, you'll see the Indian version,newly released FZ150. the indian version of our Singapore's FZ150i is in the form of the YZF-R15. But this FZ150 is a new model:cool: cool

http://www.cubiccapacity.com/design-philosphy-yamaha-fz150-pictorial-bike-review/

http://www.vicky.in/straightfrmtheheart/yamaha-yzf-r15-150cc-pictorial-preview/

Opps...typo... I got my bike at around 4 months ago... way back in july... didn't pre-order it, had a good view of it at the bike shop (didn't knw such bike exist back then) did some research on it and guess wad, i've found my ride. hee hee.

Yah wasted, would look much better with the belly pan... complete the whole look.

Opps...typo... I got my bike at around 4 months ago... way back in july... didn't pre-order it, had a good view of it at the bike shop (didn't knw such bike exist back then) did some research on it and guess wad, i've found my ride. hee hee.

Yah wasted, would look much better with the belly pan... complete the whole look.

Yea it does look abit empty at the base...I guess not alot of shops have since this junior fazer is still relatively new plus not so many on the road....got to wait...

Oh google FZ150, you'll see the Indian version,newly released FZ150. the indian version of our Singapore's FZ150i is in the form of the YZF-R15. But this FZ150 is a new model:cool: cool

http://www.cubiccapacity.com/design-philosphy-yamaha-fz150-pictorial-bike-review/

http://www.vicky.in/straightfrmtheheart/yamaha-yzf-r15-150cc-pictorial-preview/

yup...saw the indian version of FZ150 somewhere look soo garang. By any chance, issit coming to singapore? Definately worth the wait.

Dun wait anymore guys, FZ 150i is a GD commuters bike, Gd for transport & corning(high spacing from foot rest to ground), Gd FC(fuel injection 1L:35-40km), easy maintenance(Yamaha & Honda parts r easy & economic to get), Best stability(delta box design), nice engine sound(no patt patt patt sound), Gd pick up, Max speed 140km/h(depends on ur balls), sporty design wit single mono suspension(gd for corning), Enviro Friendly(its 4T NOT a 2T smoke machine), no tuning of carb needed(its FI), lastly, its YAMAHA(Trusted brand than some India plastic, "oil cooled", vibration UNfriendly Technology). So get one NOW if u can't resist all tis damn Gd features !

Jus my 2 cents worth of comments, I had been riding for abt 6 yrs, recently had downgraded my S4 to Fazer as it meet my requirements; gd FC, FI, easy maintenance, gd pickup & nice 140 max speed, 4T, etc.. its a truly safe & fun bike for beginners & Low FC seekers. Got it abt 6k OTR on August, the COE keep rising nowadays, so i advice ur to order it fast lor. Any doubt, jus share it here man, we will be happy to help u slove.(right Hafiz? lol)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/coolman1982.jpg

"Its not how fast the bike can go, its how Big ur Balls are!" :thumb:

Guest calpton

I have ride my vtec 3 for almost 3yrs , and i downgrade to Fz150i , find that it didnt disappoint me . It was really a smooth bike during changing of gears. Even more smooth then my 1st bike RXZ. But i suai ,got it at 6.5k due to the stupid coe hike.