SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Yamaha FZ150I

Guest motofreak
A CHINA BIKE? and WHERE DID YOU GET the figure 8 plus?

no offence but would who told you such stuffs...?

Light travel faster than sound...

Thats why people appear bright till they open up their mouth... :cheeky:

I couldn't agree more. Most probably this fella is a faulty "sparkplug". Go get the ybr then dude. No one is pointing a gun at ya to buy an FZ.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no offence but who told you such stuffs...?

haha i said no offence wen i said dat.... neway i heard some mechs said its a china bike,n cn be problematic after ard 1 year. i not sure but u cn check the bike frame got 1 tag, n see wher the production. n clarify to me, thnx. yesterday i ask at bukit merah one of the shops ther quoted me 8 plus all in, or maybe i heard wrongly.. i dunno.

good things come to those who wait

8PLUS! thats just too extreme. Nah i think the mechs were wrong,probably trying to smoke you...follow the standard price from Mah. When i went there they actually printed the quotation black and white for me to see...not 8plus la.

Anyways YBR from europe looks good but the Singapore version abit sai tao doesn't have the classic motorcycle look which the FZ has. Also another way to look at the FZ150...You're buying a 'FAZER' man...yamaha fazer o_O

expensive sia dis bike... machine is 5k plus aredi. ard 8 plus all in. n dis is a china made bike. i tink ybr better, but dis looks cuter n faster. haha no offence.

Guys,

Thanks for all the folks who gave information on this bike.. anyways adding my 2cents worth:

I checked out at Mah pte ltd today and they quoted me OTR price as SGD6831 (27yr old -2nd party insurance)..anybody else has the latest price from some other shop?

Adding some pics as well..

I was qouted S$5.5k.OTR (include COE,1/2 yr rd tax,machine,insurance) exclude IU unit (rrp S$158/-):thumb:

Yamaha RXZ - 2007 till date

Yamaha YZF R6 2008 - Jan 08' - Nov 11'

Triumph Street Triple 2012 - Nov 11' - till date

Hi there, where you got the quote from? and what type of coverage for your insurance for what age? Thanks in advance.

maybe wanna PM me.. include ur age as well.

BTW ive read the malaysian forum, to change FZ150i to rear disc brake. You need to use TZM sport rimz..:p BTW its much more heavier.o_O

Hugger can use 125z hugger. bellypan.. still unsure from which model...

Yamaha RXZ - 2007 till date

Yamaha YZF R6 2008 - Jan 08' - Nov 11'

Triumph Street Triple 2012 - Nov 11' - till date

no offence but who told you such stuffs...?

so bro hav u checked? isit a china bike? check the bike frame got 1 tag ther n see wat language it is written.

Guest calpton
bought my bike ther.. i agree wif u good price, but prepare to wait long b4 u cn touch bike

Hi bro , how much in total they charged u exclude insurance?

expensive sia dis bike... machine is 5k plus aredi. ard 8 plus all in. n dis is a china made bike. i tink ybr better, but dis looks cuter n faster. haha no offence.

Hi i think you got wrong info abt the bike country of origin. It written there

Country of Origin : Malaysia.

Refer to this website .

http://www.asphoon.com/index.php?option=com_ezautos&task=detail&id=74&Itemid=26

History n Present ride

Nov '00 till Dec '00 - Aprilia RS 125cc 1 Mth

Dec '00 till Oct '05- Yamaha RXZ Delux 135cc 4 Years 11Mths

Feb '04 till Dec '09 - Honda Wave-S 125cc 5 Years 10Mths

Dec '09 till Sept '12 - Yamaha FZ150i 2 Years 9Mths

Sept 12 till Aug '19 - Yamaha Spark 135 RX 6 Years 11Mths

Aug '19 till Present - Honda CB125F

Hi i think you got wrong info abt the bike country of origin. It written there

Country of Origin : Malaysia.

Refer to this website .

http://www.asphoon.com/index.php?option=com_ezautos&task=detail&id=74&Itemid=26

the wiring of the bike is jialat..... after 2 yrs most prob the coil spoil... nvrmind jus 100 plus onli.

the wiring of the bike is jialat..... after 2 yrs most prob the coil spoil... nvrmind jus 100 plus onli.

Can u clarify what is the source of ur info? U don't own the bike, but u're making a lot of assumptions, from high prices, make in China now wiring bad, coil will spoil. It would be great if u could substantiate ur assumptions as we are all here to learn more about the bike.

Can u clarify what is the source of ur info? U don't own the bike, but u're making a lot of assumptions, from high prices, make in China now wiring bad, coil will spoil. It would be great if u could substantiate ur assumptions as we are all here to learn more about the bike.

Bike definitely not from China why would the Japanese want the chinese making their own bikes for them??!!! Ya anyway great raising all these issues at least this forum gives us the opportunity to explore both sides the good and bad sides. You know how it is ...when you really want to buy something you like you hear only the good things and side slide the bad points...Yea so scientist85, great job at raising issues and Streetwise thx for keeping us in focus lol:cheeky:

Oh coolman1982 THATS how I would love my FZ150 to look. Thats the ideal look at the FZ150i shld have ladies and gentlemen.:thumb:

Thanks man~ But sadly, No one wanna go for the supper cum bike kopi chat session which i organised earlier. Hope to meet u all soon, would like to exchange pointers wit u all pp too~ = )

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/coolman1982.jpg

"Its not how fast the bike can go, its how Big ur Balls are!" :thumb:

Dear all,

I am going to leave this FZ family soon. Alot of quarrels with my wife for riding a bike. I got to revert back to my car. Intended to sell my car but now must sell bike instead.. Mileage less than 600km some more. Heart pain..

Oh bro~ Dun be disappointed~ I understand~ Maybe u can post ur selling here to find a gd & serious buyer. Dun worry bro, i believe once everything is settled, u can peacefully ride soon again man~ All the best ! = )

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/coolman1982.jpg

"Its not how fast the bike can go, its how Big ur Balls are!" :thumb:

Bike definitely not from China why would the Japanese want the chinese making their own bikes for them??!!! Ya anyway great raising all these issues at least this forum gives us the opportunity to explore both sides the good and bad sides. You know how it is ...when you really want to buy something you like you hear only the good things and side slide the bad points...Yea so scientist85, great job at raising issues and Streetwise thx for keeping us in focus lol:cheeky:

Oh coolman1982 THATS how I would love my FZ150 to look. Thats the ideal look at the FZ150i shld have ladies and gentlemen.:thumb:

wats dat suppose to mean im great at raising issues? ybr is a yamaha (japanese) bike, same like fz150. its china made, n wiring is jialat n spoils in 1 yr plus. ybr is 1 example of a wat i mentioned. y the japanese want the chinese making bike for them? cheap cost maybe i dunno ask them. neway up to u all to choose la if u say bike is good den its good lor. if u say no good den no good.

No problem :). This bike is my focus now as it seems to meet all my req'ments....though I'm currently riding a TA150, it's 7+yrs old now...still as reliable as ever but time to look around.

Trying to get as much info as possible...both the good and the bad. I appreciate those who contribute(good or bad) as long as they can state their source of info, whether be it experience, other forums or hearsay from others(like Mechs). Stating the source of the info allows ea of us to decide whether the info is believable.

Hope that the_scientist85 can clarify so that we can decide whether his info is acceptable.

I hve been to the Pulsar forum and learnt a lot...that the bike is not for me as it seems to be high maintenance. Been to CBF150 forum too and it was almost the bike I want but it's max speed limitation is a small concern. So, the fazer came to my attn and so far, it's looking good:D. Come the day when I need to give up my TA150, this is the bike....unless something better comes along. So far, the only negative about this bike is the rear drum brakes. Wish they had disc brake...oh well......

some mechs advise me.. n like i said, they n me may be wrong. check on bike frame ther is 1 tag n it states wat country it is made in. if not china means not china la. so wat if its a china bike, or a japanese model?.. even made by the best manufacturer in the world oso sure got faults here n ther. coil or engine or watever parts will spoil, jus a matter of time. n high prices is understandable not too long ago bike introduced to singapore market.

Trying to get as much info as possible...both the good and the bad. I appreciate those who contribute(good or bad) as long as they can state their source of info, whether be it experience, other forums or hearsay from others(like Mechs). Stating the source of the info allows ea of us to decide whether the info is believable.

Hope that the_scientist85 can clarify so that we can decide whether his info is acceptable.

no need hearsay.... jus go n look at the bike frame tag n see for urself wher it is made in. den use ur own discretion on what are the bike pros n cons. n if u lack experience u ask the salesman himself wether the bike is good or not.