SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

ATAN Motoring - CUT THROATS

Here is a heads up to all bro motorcyclist. You may or may not have been a victim or theirs but here is my experience. It started in July this year when i started having "wobbly" issues with my Gilera. The mechanic straightaway said it was " rubber mounts" issue . I got it changed and he assured me tat it was tested and the bike was 'sui". I rode the bike less than 50 metres from the shop and it was still wobbling like crazy. I went back to complain, and the story from the boss was now tat the "steering cone' was the issue. i was pissed off, i complained to the boss, and now suddenly the issue was my 'tyres" and moved to my scooters suspension. I was fed up and just rode off and lived with the vibrations. The following month my bike broke down with electrical issues, boh pien, had to tow to them to fix. Change recitifer, plugs, battery and fuses. And within in a few weeks after changing, my bike was still giving issues with the electrical. The usual story from them now came up again, "starter motor" and all kinds of stuff. After making more noise again about how i had just spent more than 400 bucks changing all kind of stuff, he changed the the starter for free. Recently, after about a month still had issues, i went back, the wksp boss was utterly rude as he said he dont want to deal with my scooter, i spoke to the boss, he went on about how now its a 'fuel pump issue" and when i asked about my brakes, he said 'brake pump" issue. keep asking me to change things without even checking. I have bee riding for more than 20 years, but he treated me like i jus walked out from SSDC. I got fed up after he said "you not happy you can go other shop"

I went to ASPhoon workshop, to get the bike checked. It turned out, my bike idiling jus needed to be adjusted and as for my brakes, just needed to changed the brake pads, and not all the rubbish that ATAN Motoring wanted me to spend money unneccessarily on. I am never goin back to them, as they are a bunch of cheating cut-throats who want to take motorcylist for a ride. So bros, please be aware and use them at your own risk.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's very unprofessional ...... wrong diagnostic people can accept but not to this extent where it truly shows their attitude for the trust customer have with them.

Totally agree, and after they know that they can't bleed me, tell me to go another shop if not happy, and that was the ultimate straw. Wrong diagnosis, making me spend money on parts that dont haVe to be changed, and and the end, tell me to get lost. Champions, see how long more they can last with this kind of attitude.