• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

<Groups> Malay Drivers Here!

teringat zaman2 yang lampau......letak mothballs dlm tank. dgr bole get better FC. tested and proven ~ no effect!!. nasib la no side effect on the carb.

haha! mothballs, i was told by my dad that it was actually used to "clean" the jetting too and to cair - kan minyak. hehe.

I was genuinely amaze to whoever that discovers this. haha.

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ouh. itu rupernyer function dier. haha. Kirekan da sama mcm this "magnet" thing la yg to be attached to the fuel line of the car / bike. u guys heard of it before? Function: to break down the fuel molecules to finer molecules. so kirekan the distribution of fuel is much much more efficient.

bro lucky13, aku tinggal wdls. Jauh tu bro bishan to wdls. haha. lagi skrg da musim hujan nie. slalu menghampakan kalau cuci keter. haha!

Hmmm magnet eh... Tak pernah dgr lerr.... Woodlands? Oklah tu pegi balik pon tak sampai 40 click Singapore mana2 pegi pon dekat jugak tapi memang betul lah skarang musim hujan...tu hari lagi sway malam cuci kreta pastu park kat MSCP next day nak kluar tgk keter kene "bomb" ngan burung!:angry: Kalau sikit takpe tah macam mana tah kat MSCP pon ade burung relek amik teduh ah :slapforehead:

Hmmm magnet eh... Tak pernah dgr lerr.... Woodlands? Oklah tu pegi balik pon tak sampai 40 click Singapore mana2 pegi pon dekat jugak tapi memang betul lah skarang musim hujan...tu hari lagi sway malam cuci kreta pastu park kat MSCP next day nak kluar tgk keter kene "bomb" ngan burung!:angry: Kalau sikit takpe tah macam mana tah kat MSCP pon ade burung relek amik teduh ah :slapforehead:

Wah.. painful experience tu bro. ni smuer hazard biler ngah driving.. hehe.

Theres this once I was driving along upper thomson road when suddenly I kena bomb twice on the windscreen! haha. Initially I was super angry. but then again, biler da pikir balek, rasa bernasib baik.

Nasib baik tak bwk motor that day. hahaha! :cheeky:

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

Wah.. painful experience tu bro. ni smuer hazard biler ngah driving.. hehe.

Theres this once I was driving along upper thomson road when suddenly I kena bomb twice on the windscreen! haha. Initially I was super angry. but then again, biler da pikir balek, rasa bernasib baik.

Nasib baik tak bwk motor that day. hahaha! :cheeky:

Haha betul jugak tu lagi2 kalau those yang pakai helmet jipang takde visor nye. :cheeky:

wassuppp....me driving IST staying bukit panjang....http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs246.snc1/9317_127220213247_594598247_2433945_2916675_n.jpg

Hi bro welcome ingatkan ape krete lah IST can't really recognise it with the bodykit :D if I remember correctly you from RXZ lovers clan right? How you doin? Da recover from your accident?

Hi bro welcome ingatkan ape krete lah IST can't really recognise it with the bodykit :D if I remember correctly you from RXZ lovers clan right? How you doin? Da recover from your accident?

yup i'm the one...still on MC bro....recovering.....

wassuppp....me driving IST staying bukit panjang....http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs246.snc1/9317_127220213247_594598247_2433945_2916675_n.jpg

wow. toyota IST? really a rare car. Jarang nampak on the road. Nice body kit too. really suit the car. =D

Only left to lower abit more then da complete. Neways, what rims u using? issit 17"?

Happy recovering bro!

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

wow. toyota IST? really a rare car. Jarang nampak on the road. Nice body kit too. really suit the car. =D

Only left to lower abit more then da complete. Neways, what rims u using? issit 17"?

Happy recovering bro!

Lowering abit? Kalau lagi rendah da bleh scrap the road biler corner :cheeky: Bigger rims would be nice 18 or 19 inch to cover up the arc spaces.

Happy recovering bro!

i just rade my 17 for 16....saving money for 17 SSR lightweight rims ah....then i'll drop it....springs all hap already...now ssaving for the rims only anyway wat car u driving?

Corner seposen eh?

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

Lowering abit? Kalau lagi rendah da bleh scrap the road biler corner :cheeky: Bigger rims would be nice 18 or 19 inch to cover up the arc spaces.

aahh. yups. That will be a betta idea. only kene tahan minyak jer ar. :angel:

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

i just rade my 17 for 16....saving money for 17 SSR lightweight rims ah....then i'll drop it....springs all hap already...now ssaving for the rims only anyway wat car u driving?

me?

erm.. legacy. =D

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

haha. =D

Anyways, anyone done full body spraying / sticker before?

Hmmm for paintwork whole car should be 2k +- sticker depends on what style you wanna do.

By the way anyone here ade lobang for contacts of car repair workshops which charges reasonable price? Biaselah typical Singaporean nak murah :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...